[Product]  B-151 Random Booster Vol. 17 (Tact Longinus.12E.T' 双)

I HATE these stupid gold turbo re-colour lottery Beyblades. I've pulled my third and this time, I'm livid. I really, really wanted Tact Longinus regular and ordered a full set only to get the Gold version, which is ugly. First Wizard Fafnir (ugly), then Achilles (nice) and now Tact. Very annoyed.
(Oct. 25, 2019  11:44 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: I HATE these stupid gold turbo re-colour lottery Beyblades. I've pulled my third and this time, I'm livid. I really, really wanted Tact Longinus regular and ordered a full set only to get the Gold version, which is ugly. First Wizard Fafnir (ugly), then Achilles (nice) and now Tact. Very annoyed.

I mean if you wanna trade with someone for the normal one, that seems fair. Or you can sell the gold turbo ones for a much higher price, then buy a normal version. Stonks
It's the waiting that annoys me, honestly. I understand they're worth a lot more but I honestly just prefer the originals aesthetically and now I'll have to wait 2 more weeks. I sound like such a privileged brat, but I would've preferred someone else was lucky.
(Oct. 25, 2019  11:50 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: It's the waiting that annoys me, honestly. I understand they're worth a lot more but I honestly just prefer the originals aesthetically and now I'll have to wait 2 more weeks. I sound like such a privileged brat, but I would've preferred someone else was lucky.

Naw I understand you. Some recolors just look nicer sometimes.
I'm now opening the GT Customize Set and if they're gold (literally the ugliest gold re-colours) I'll lose my mind. Looking at Tact Gold version, it's not bad. But damn, the regular version is just gorgeous.
(Oct. 25, 2019  11:56 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: I'm now opening the God Customize Set and if they're gold (literally the ugliest gold re-colours) I'll lose my mind. Looking at Tact Gold version, it's not bad. But damn, the regular version is just gorgeous.

God customize set? There can't be any gold turbo in there, it's two generations earlier! If you mean the GT customize set, I don't think there will be any gold turbo in there either, considering Apocalypse and Genesis have dark turbo instead.
(Oct. 26, 2019  12:07 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2019  11:56 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: I'm now opening the God Customize Set and if they're gold (literally the ugliest gold re-colours) I'll lose my mind. Looking at Tact Gold version, it's not bad. But damn, the regular version is just gorgeous.

God customize set? There can't be any gold turbo in there, it's two generations earlier! If you mean the GT customize set, I don't think there will be any gold turbo in there either, considering Apocalypse and Genesis have dark turbo instead.

The apocalypse and Genesis have a gold form.
I meant GT. Yes, sorry. They're ugly and I didn't pull them. THANKFULLY.

This Booster really is incredible. I don't hate a single Beyblade in the set. I know the Bushin Valkyrie is controversial but if you put on the pink cross from the WBBA Archer Hercules, it actually ties it all together nicely.
(Oct. 26, 2019  12:12 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2019  12:07 AM)Armor Wrote: God customize set? There can't be any gold turbo in there, it's two generations earlier! If you mean the GT customize set, I don't think there will be any gold turbo in there either, considering Apocalypse and Genesis have dark turbo instead.

The apocalypse and Genesis have a gold form.

You're right, I looked it up. That's actually stupid though, considering they can't go gold turbo. They should have given an all black version instead. Maybe an all while version for Genesis too.
(Oct. 26, 2019  1:06 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2019  12:12 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: The apocalypse and Genesis have a gold form.

You're right, I looked it up. That's actually stupid though, considering they can't go gold turbo. They should have given an all black version instead. Maybe an all while version for Genesis too.

Who says Genesis can not? We have not seen it in the anime yet.
(Oct. 26, 2019  1:07 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2019  1:06 AM)Armor Wrote: You're right, I looked it up. That's actually stupid though, considering they can't go gold turbo. They should have given an all black version instead. Maybe an all while version for Genesis too.

Who says Genesis can not? We have not seen it in the anime yet.

I guess that's fair, but either way, I think we can agree that Apocalypse doesn't have gold turbo, so that's at least one "error".
(Oct. 26, 2019  3:53 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2019  1:07 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Who says Genesis can not? We have not seen it in the anime yet.

I guess that's fair, but either way, I think we can agree that Apocalypse doesn't have gold turbo, so that's at least one "error".

I mean that is true. Still the gold Apocalypse looks nice.
(Oct. 26, 2019  4:10 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2019  3:53 PM)Armor Wrote: I guess that's fair, but either way, I think we can agree that Apocalypse doesn't have gold turbo, so that's at least one "error".

I mean that is true. Still the gold Apocalypse looks nice.

I could use a "limited" edition bey. The closest things I have is Shadow Amaterios, and the RB14 Gold Winning Valkyrie(which doesn't technically count)
What's everyone's take on Trans' ?
I skipped on TL and went with TF and RJ so I'll end up having the parts I need to make a TF layer with the So weight with my original Zwei Longinus chip if necessary. I went that way for different reasons. The downside is I miss out on Trans' and I hope that doesn't come back to bite me. I can't see Trans' as a meta part but Idk. What's everyone else's thoughts ?
(Oct. 28, 2019  2:58 PM)GT1976 Wrote: What's everyone's take on Trans' ?
I skipped on TL and went with TF and RJ so I'll end up having the parts I need to make a TF layer with the So weight with my original Zwei Longinus chip if necessary. I went that way for different reasons. The downside is I miss out on Trans' and I hope that doesn't come back to bite me. I can't see Trans' as a meta part but Idk. What's everyone else's thoughts ?

Trans is not really a good part in today's metagame, and having a dash version of it is not gonna help its situation. Burst classic wise I am not sure.
(Sep. 26, 2019  2:05 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2019  2:00 AM)eigerblade Wrote: Tact seems to be very circular. Combine it with the rubber (?) blades and left spin nature, I assume it will be a very good spin equalizing layer. I also guess it will probably have weakened burst resistance like Wizard or Dread.

From the video they don't look like they have any rubber and they're free t extend when the Bey is tilted or spinning. The Weight just locks them in the outward position. Being a Balance Type Base, it will most likely have fully exposed teeth.

Finally have a chance to go up against Tact. It seems to be a nice layer. The teeth is at full strength like you mentioned before.
However, I didn't notice from the picture before but tact has two prominent spikes on two sides that are not retractable, so it won't be able to have a perfectly round shape to reduce recoil for a spin-equalizing combo, but it still works pretty well.

For an attack setup, its not as heavy or aggressive looking as Zwei but the recoil is there I guess, need more testing before I can make a conclusion for its attack potential.

Overall my first impression for Tact is quite nice. I hope it has a place in the competitive scene but we'll see
I don’t really see any attack potential on this base...
All I see is stamina/defensive potential
Even though it has those two spikes,
It’s still pretty much a circle....
Add the Gen weight to that and call it a weekend.

A decent combo for defense might be
tL 0B At Gen or tL 00W Br for stamina IMO
I just got my Tact Longinus!
And I got a 4Star Sou layer weight!
(Nov. 03, 2019  12:56 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: I just got my Tact Longinus!

I did notice that my full set of RBV17 has the most number of 4-star Layer Weights. But it seems that 4 stars doesn't really equate to a balanced weight of a part nor would it guarantee you get the part (specifically the Disks and Weights) in the heavier side.
(Nov. 03, 2019  2:56 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2019  12:56 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: I just got my Tact Longinus!

I did notice that my full set of RBV17 has the most number of 4-star Layer Weights. But it seems that 4 stars doesn't really equate to a balanced weight of a part nor would it guarantee you get the part (specifically the Disks and Weights) in the heavier side.

Yeah I know... but still...

It’s 4 stars doh!
(Nov. 03, 2019  7:16 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2019  2:56 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: I did notice that my full set of RBV17 has the most number of 4-star Layer Weights. But it seems that 4 stars doesn't really equate to a balanced weight of a part nor would it guarantee you get the part (specifically the Disks and Weights) in the heavier side.

Yeah I know... but still...

It’s 4 stars doh!

People seem to overhype this 4-star thing, and I don't know why. It doesn't mean much overall from what I've seen, and if anything a 0-star mold is better on average due to having more metal where the star-shaped gaps would be.

Well, excluding pre-Core disks like Heavy where the stars protruded from the layer instead of recessing into them. If anything it feels like this "4-star is better" thing would apply more to them than core and GT disks due to their extra metal.
(Nov. 04, 2019  6:41 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2019  7:16 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Yeah I know... but still...

It’s 4 stars doh!

People seem to overhype this 4-star thing, and I don't know why. It doesn't mean much overall from what I've seen, and if anything a 0-star mold is better on average due to having more metal where the star-shaped gaps would be.

Well, excluding pre-Core disks like Heavy where the stars protruded from the layer instead of recessing into them. If anything it feels like this "4-star is better" thing would apply more to them than core and GT disks due to their extra metal.

Is there a 0-star mold? I dont think I've ever seen one.

And yeah, 4 star being best is largely a myth, especially regarding them being the heaviest.

I did talk about 4 stars layer weight (not disks) having more balanced molds, but even then its too insignificant to matter anyway.

I can only agree that having 4 stars *look* better at least
(Nov. 04, 2019  11:18 AM)eigerblade Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2019  6:41 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: People seem to overhype this 4-star thing, and I don't know why. It doesn't mean much overall from what I've seen, and if anything a 0-star mold is better on average due to having more metal where the star-shaped gaps would be.

Is there a 0-star mold? I dont think I've ever seen one.

And yeah, 4 star being best is largely a myth, especially regarding them being the heaviest.

I did talk about 4 stars layer weight (not disks) having more balanced molds, but even then its too insignificant to matter anyway.

I can only agree that having 4 stars *look* better at least

I know I have a couple 0-star disks from Hasbro so I'm presuming TT likely does the same, though by now they're all scrambled up and trying to differentiate the disks by brand would take a while.
Never seen a 0 star or TT disc without at least one star.
No anime blader one will utilize it. The shade of Longinus base is white, only for selling...time management games