[Product]  B-151 Random Booster Vol. 17 (Tact Longinus.12E.T' 双)

Lot of good tips and potentially good tips this time around.
So i late but new info for this random booster , Unite' maybe good , but i not fan of this driver , (My combo with this driver sucks) Keep' so the first non attack or balance dash driver (but this driver sucks) and Tact Longinus first left spinning main beyblade in random booster .
(Sep. 23, 2019  3:50 PM)theevilcloud1 Wrote: So i late but new info for this random booster , Unite' maybe good , but i not fan of this driver , (My combo with this driver sucks) Keep' so the first non attack or balance dash driver (but this driver sucks) and Tact Longinus first left spinning main beyblade in random booster .

I doubt if unite' and keep' are really trash. Both of the non dash counterparts already see some use in burst classic and standard formats.
(Sep. 23, 2019  3:50 PM)theevilcloud1 Wrote: So i late but new info for this random booster , Unite' maybe good , but i not fan of this driver , (My combo with this driver sucks) Keep' so the first non attack or balance dash driver (but this driver sucks) and Tact Longinus first left spinning main beyblade in random booster .

Orb Egis 0 Star Keep is already a tank and outspins Right Spin Xtend+, so Keep' will make it even stronger.
(Sep. 23, 2019  7:27 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

Orb Egis 0 Star Keep is already a tank and outspins Right Spin Xtend+, so Keep' will make it even stronger.

come again your orb egis can outspin my lord valkyrie 00 proof xtend+ even on attack mode
I am so loving the negative wizard bahamut recolor!!!
That recolor alone is enough for me to get this set!
(Sep. 23, 2019  8:33 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2019  7:27 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Orb Egis 0 Star Keep is already a tank and outspins Right Spin Xtend+, so Keep' will make it even stronger.

come again your orb egis can outspin my lord valkyrie 00 proof xtend+ even on attack mode

It definitely can.
(Sep. 23, 2019  9:35 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2019  8:33 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: come again your orb egis can outspin my lord valkyrie 00 proof xtend+ even on attack mode

It definitely can.

battle me next tournament in NY
Love the recolors. Want Tact Longinus and Wizard Bahamut. So many good parts!

Sorry if kinda off topic, but which oE copy (RLC, RBV, ChouZ Customize set) is that? Your combo looks interesting, and I might want to test that against my gF.0H.Ds combo
(Sep. 23, 2019  11:57 PM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2019  7:27 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Orb Egis 0 Star Keep is already a tank and outspins Right Spin Xtend+, so Keep' will make it even stronger.

Sorry if kinda off topic, but which oE copy (RLC, RBV, ChouZ Customize set) is that? Your combo looks interesting, and I might want to test that against my gF.0H.Ds combo

I usually use the Cho-Z Customize Set oE with a 4-Star 0, the Hasbro Regulus R3 Frame for color matching, and the original Bushin Ashura Keep Driver (moderately worn).
the Tact layer base could have been a perfect opportunity for Takara Tomy to make a GT Salamander
(Sep. 24, 2019  3:46 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: the Tact layer base could have been a perfect opportunity for Takara Tomy to make a GT Salamander

For some reason, I'm also weirded out by the name "Tact" for the Base, since the meaning of that doesn't exactly give out anything regarding the gimmick (upon searching Google it just says "adroitness and sensitivity in dealing with others or with difficult issues.")
(Sep. 24, 2019  3:52 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2019  3:46 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: the Tact layer base could have been a perfect opportunity for Takara Tomy to make a GT Salamander

For some reason, I'm also weirded out by the name "Tact" for the Base, since the meaning of that doesn't exactly give out anything regarding the gimmick (upon searching Google it just says "adroitness and sensitivity in dealing with others or with difficult issues.")

OOF
(Sep. 24, 2019  3:54 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2019  3:52 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: For some reason, I'm also weirded out by the name "Tact" for the Base, since the meaning of that doesn't exactly give out anything regarding the gimmick (upon searching Google it just says "adroitness and sensitivity in dealing with others or with difficult issues.")

OOF

It could be a shortened version of Tactics or something.
(Sep. 24, 2019  3:59 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2019  3:54 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: OOF

It could be a shortened version of Tactics or something.

You might be on to something there. I tried Googling "tact in japanese", then the 1st entry underneath the translation is "力量" ("rikiryou") with the meaning "ability, capacity, physical strength, skill, cleverness", which is then translated as "competence" when swapping Japanese into English.

I know Google Translate doesn't really have much credibility, but it now kind of makes sense when I think about it.

I doubt for this combo , but i don't have Star frame , so i can't try your full combo .
(Sep. 24, 2019  6:23 AM)theevilcloud1 Wrote:

I doubt for this combo , but i don't have Star frame , so i can't try your full combo .

The Cross frame works on it as well.
i think its nice they are doing new dash drivers like Trans' Unite' and Keep'
of course we probably wont see Atomic' or a Bearing' because that would break the meta
(Sep. 24, 2019  11:39 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2019  6:23 AM)theevilcloud1 Wrote: I doubt for this combo , but i don't have Star frame , so i can't try your full combo .

The Cross frame works on it as well.
ok
(Sep. 24, 2019  12:39 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i think its nice they are doing new dash drivers like Trans' Unite' and Keep'
of course we probably wont see Atomic' or a Bearing' because that would break the meta

Atomic, Bearing, and Xtend with Dash variants will guarantee everything WBO and many player-hosted tournaments worked for go into flames, so no please don't even suggest it.

If Tact has rubber, then it's kind of a cross between Wizard's left spin and Poison's multi-contact points, right? And that would also mean it will probably have the most fun customization by far at least where contact points are concerned. Hoping the Sou Weight would have decent OWD weight possibly like Metsu or Zan (despite not having full hexagon coverage)
(Sep. 24, 2019  8:38 PM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2019  12:39 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: i think its nice they are doing new dash drivers like Trans' Unite' and Keep'

Atomic, Bearing, and Xtend with Dash variants will guarantee everything WBO and many player-hosted tournaments worked for go into flames, so no please don't even suggest it.

If Tact has rubber, then it's kind of a cross between Wizard's left spin and Poison's multi-contact points, right? And that would also mean it will probably have the most fun customization by far at least where contact points are concerned. Hoping the Sou Weight would have decent OWD weight possibly like Metsu or Zan (despite not having full hexagon coverage)

I agree. Even a normal spring onto bearing will break the entire meta and will definitely will be banned if it will be announced. But speaking of bearing, Bearing metal maybe interesting.
MY DUDEEEEEEEE that pegasis recolor! im so putting the red energy ring from the crimson version on that to make it look like the one that came with the super vortex stadium. and ldrago makes this booster even better! this booster makes me happy.
(Sep. 24, 2019  11:43 PM)BlazikenFace Wrote: MY DUDEEEEEEEE that pegasis recolor! im so putting the red energy ring from the crimson version on that to make it look like the one that came with the super vortex stadium. and ldrago makes this booster even better! this booster makes me happy.

You do realize that the layer is one whole part right? You can't take the red part off as it's a burst remake of Storm Pegasis.
(Sep. 24, 2019  10:22 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2019  8:38 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: Atomic, Bearing, and Xtend with Dash variants will guarantee everything WBO and many player-hosted tournaments worked for go into flames, so no please don't even suggest it.

I agree. Even a normal spring onto bearing will break the entire meta and will definitely will be banned if it will be announced. But speaking of bearing, Bearing metal maybe interesting.

Bearing Metal might not work as great as intended just as Low has shown its tendency to decrease stamina quite easily especially against same spin, even though Eternal has been quite a force to be reckoned with for some time. Of course, it would be a nice addition to the growing Beyblade Burst collection, but POM will probably be smoother and better than metal overall (unless they just make the tip and a bit of the circumference near the tip metal then infuse with POM for the remaining area, or put a metal plate onto the underside of the POM tip?)

Going back to the thread topic, won't all the rubber blades actually pop out initially at powerful launches anyways?