[Product]  B-145 DX Starter Venom/Erase Diabolos.Vn.Bl

(May. 16, 2019  11:09 PM)BlackMirror Wrote: One of the faces looks like Tyrantrum haha

Lol I thought I was the only one
(May. 16, 2019  11:29 PM)Tommykats Wrote:
(May. 16, 2019  11:09 PM)BlackMirror Wrote: One of the faces looks like Tyrantrum haha

Pokémon takes over Beyblade
It is a mixture of a demon a dragon and a kind of T-Rex
(May. 12, 2019  3:33 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: These look so cool!!

Same I agree!!!
still nothing on the disc and driver huh?
(May. 17, 2019  3:17 PM)MagixG Wrote: still nothing on the disc and driver huh?

They usually tend to do that when it's far away from the release, it is a bit strange though that they did a test launch with the beyblade in the videos done. I'm hoping for mid June we get a scan or the video showing off the full beyblade
(May. 17, 2019  4:52 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(May. 17, 2019  3:17 PM)MagixG Wrote: still nothing on the disc and driver huh?

They usually tend to do that when it's far away from the release, it is a bit strange though that they did a test launch with the beyblade in the videos done. I'm hoping for mid June we get a scan or the video showing off the full beyblade

Yeah, same. I was at least hoping we could at least have gotten the names on the disc and driver though haha.
Any thoughts on what vn and bl are?

I knew I recognized it from something!
From what i can tell the Disk is one of the disk frame fused ones and its red
(May. 16, 2019  11:29 PM)I Tommykats Wrote:

If I remember correctly, somebody here said that this only comes with one layer base that's reversible? That's wrong, it's coming with two layer bases
(May. 23, 2019  9:32 PM)MagixG Wrote: If I remember correctly, somebody here said that this only comes with one layer base that's reversible? That's wrong, it's coming with two layer bases

Just for the record it's the Diaboros chip that's reversible, not either of its bases. Venom and Erase are locked into only one direction like every other base.
(May. 23, 2019  11:18 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(May. 23, 2019  9:32 PM)MagixG Wrote: If I remember correctly, somebody here said that this only comes with one layer base that's reversible? That's wrong, it's coming with two layer bases

Just for the record it's the Diaboros chip that's reversible, not either of its bases. Venom and Erase are locked into only one direction like every other base.

No, I think marutti said it comes with one base.
I wonder how you reverse the chip tho??
I think the chip just has you shift the teeth slightly.
(May. 24, 2019  12:08 AM)MagixG Wrote: No, I think marutti said it comes with one base.
I wonder how you reverse the chip tho??

I think Marutti meant one chip, as there's no reason for this to have both bases as part of this releases official pictures if they're not both included. Vocarevo Project says that it comes with both the Venom and Erase base too, similar to how Dragon came with Ace, Rock, and Grand, which makes sense.
(May. 24, 2019  12:08 AM)MagixG Wrote: I wonder how you reverse the chip tho??

The CoroCoro video showed the way the chip fits into both bases. There’s no mechanism or anything, the teeth are just centered so that they can fit into right and left spin bases.
I’m so getting this Bey looks nasty
(May. 24, 2019  5:22 AM)Morrisjam021 Wrote:
(May. 24, 2019  12:08 AM)MagixG Wrote: I wonder how you reverse the chip tho??

The CoroCoro video showed the way the chip fits into both bases. There’s no mechanism or anything, the teeth are just centered so that they can fit into right and left spin bases.

The pictures of the bases say otherwise. Notice how they used cuts before putting it on the Erase Base. It would be impossible to have the teeth centered, because that wouldn’t allow the Driver to lock into the layer when used with a Disk.
(May. 25, 2019  3:47 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(May. 24, 2019  5:22 AM)Morrisjam021 Wrote: The CoroCoro video showed the way the chip fits into both bases. There’s no mechanism or anything, the teeth are just centered so that they can fit into right and left spin bases.

The pictures of the bases say otherwise. Notice how they used cuts before putting it on the Erase Base. It would be impossible to have the teeth centered, because that wouldn’t allow the Driver to lock into the layer when used with a Disk.

[Image: Screen-Shot-2019-05-26-at-12-10-06-PM.png]
No mechanism.
(May. 26, 2019  9:15 AM)Morrisjam021 Wrote:
(May. 25, 2019  3:47 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The pictures of the bases say otherwise. Notice how they used cuts before putting it on the Erase Base. It would be impossible to have the teeth centered, because that wouldn’t allow the Driver to lock into the layer when used with a Disk.

No mechanism.

Those Teethsets look smaller than other.
(May. 26, 2019  1:03 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(May. 26, 2019  9:15 AM)Morrisjam021 Wrote: [Image: Screen-Shot-2019-05-26-at-12-10-06-PM.png]
No mechanism.

Those Teethsets look smaller than other.

That’s because they had to shape them in a way that it would fit in a right or left spin base.
I'm assuming you flip it to change whether you want it on a left or right base?
(May. 26, 2019  2:45 PM)Crumok Wrote: I'm assuming you flip it to change whether you want it on a left or right base?

It is nearly impossible
(May. 26, 2019  9:15 AM)Morrisjam021 Wrote:
(May. 25, 2019  3:47 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The pictures of the bases say otherwise. Notice how they used cuts before putting it on the Erase Base. It would be impossible to have the teeth centered, because that wouldn’t allow the Driver to lock into the layer when used with a Disk.

No mechanism.

The teeth look tall, but it does seem to be only molded in the center (notice how it aligns to the middle notches on the outside that fit onto the Base), as no mechanism is visible on the Chip for it to be like Sr and czS' gimmick. Diaboros Chip might be a "1-size-fits-all" kind of part.

I still hope this isn't the case, since this might be more prone to breakage and Bursts than it's current GT releases. But the lack of other mechanisms on the Chip indicate that it fits both spin directions precisely because it is only protruding two groups of teeth in the center of the two arcs of the Bases. But, the spin change of the Chip may be a simple nudge to either left or right (depending on the Base), and we just didn't see a simpler mechanism that will help it wiggle to one side or the other to fit either of the Bases in the video.
(May. 27, 2019  1:31 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(May. 26, 2019  9:15 AM)Morrisjam021 Wrote: [Image: Screen-Shot-2019-05-26-at-12-10-06-PM.png]
No mechanism.

The teeth look tall, but it does seem to be only molded in the center (notice how it aligns to the middle notches on the outside that fit onto the Base), as no mechanism is visible on the Chip for it to be like Sr and czS' gimmick. Diaboros Chip might be a "1-size-fits-all" kind of part.

I still hope this isn't the case, since this might be more prone to breakage and Bursts than it's current GT releases. But the lack of other mechanisms on the Chip indicate that it fits both spin directions precisely because it is only protruding two groups of teeth in the center of the two arcs of the Bases. But, the spin change of the Chip may be a simple nudge to either left or right (depending on the Base), and we just didn't see a simpler mechanism that will help it wiggle to one side or the other to fit either of the Bases in the video.
If that’s so, why merge the chip and the weight? Would it not be simpler to separate them like normal?