[Product]  B-144 Booster Zwei Longinus.Dr.Sp′ 滅

So Zwei Longinus Layer will have a brand new Weight that is something like 天 in the sense that it doesn't cover two hexagons on the Base, which could be to balance possibly the metal dragon heads on either the Chip or Base
By the looks of it, each layer weight’s hexagons are a different shape, which must mean that the hexagons are having different types of weight points that focus on doing different things, like how Sen is different to Goku.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/15vn8Yzk...p=drivesdk
So now I can safely conclude that the disc Dr has two dragon heads
I wouldn't mind it at all if the disc is longinus exclusive.
The two golden dragons are on the GT chip. The other two on the base.
Can someone please translate this page reliably..

Well I did some rough translations
I won't waste space copying the text itself but long story short
There are 6 dragon heads of which 4 are metal. This bey is also the strongest attack type. It is referred as the return of the evil dragon. Also it's full image will be in the next issue.
as the image suggests that the disc will have dragons on it, i think the disc Dr will stand for 'dragon'
(May. 14, 2019  11:57 AM)_callumspicer Wrote: as the image suggests that the disc will have dragons on it, i think the disc Dr will stand for 'dragon'

I was thinking that at first too but we do have Ace Dragon. It's sound kind'v e funny to have Ace Dragon Dragon Charge or whatever. I could see it happening but it would sound a bit strange in combos with the Dragon chip.

I definitely think this will be the best longinus we've had since Nightmare. Definitely fits in the Longinus line. bL kinda looks like the odd one out in this line kind've like Geist in the Fafnir line. Definitely more hyped for this one than I ever was for bL! Don't care how it performs, it looks sweet! As long as it doesn't burst a lot. It should have a dash driver though which should help...
It looks like it will be competitive for upper attack.
Looks sick! Wait, why am I suprised? Even nightmare longinus was a piece of art.
if this crosses the 60 gram mark in the stock combo, i would be thoroughly impressed. you owe us for bL TT if this doesn't define the meta, i'll probably sue you guys.
(May. 14, 2019  7:25 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: By the looks of it, each layer weight’s hexagons are a different shape, which must mean that the hexagons are having different types of weight points that focus on doing different things, like how Sen is different to Goku.

Goku does have different embossed designs on the hexagons especially the middle one. I'm willing to bet that Sen is lighter than Goku, with the latter probably having full hexagons whereas the former only has hollow ones.

The Weight design for Zwei is probably to highlight it having that "Z" as well as for the weight distribution that puts more weight on the portions of the Base that will be delivering blows
YES YES YES! Finally, Longinus is special again. L2 was the first layer to feature metal, nL had the layer and disk fused together, but bL, was kind of boring in the way that is was no more advanced than other Cho-Z beys, other than being left spin. Also, bL had its place in competitive play, but it didn't define the attack meta like L2 and nL did in their respective eras. Let's hope that Zwei Longinus becomes THE undisputed king of attack.
Are the gold dragons on the Gt chip metal? Also, I've noticed that the metsu weight is made to align with the metal dragons on the Zwei base.
(May. 14, 2019  6:28 PM)SprigganNemesis Wrote: Are the gold dragons on the Gt chip metal?

I think so. If it isn't metal.........
(May. 14, 2019  6:31 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(May. 14, 2019  6:28 PM)SprigganNemesis Wrote: Are the gold dragons on the Gt chip metal?

I think so. If it isn't metal.........

Keep in mind the gold dragon head on bL is plastic, which was......quite a disappointment to say the least.
(May. 14, 2019  6:28 PM)SprigganNemesis Wrote: Are the gold dragons on the Gt chip metal? Also, I've noticed that the metsu weight is made to align with the metal dragons on the Zwei base.

No, the gold dragons on the GT chip are not metal.
(May. 14, 2019  6:28 PM)SprigganNemesis Wrote: Are the gold dragons on the Gt chip metal? Also, I've noticed that the metsu weight is made to align with the metal dragons on the Zwei base.

They aren’t, it’s gold paint on white plastic. 
Let’s just sit there and look at this piece of art. In looks, TT you have me impressed. Now just have it weigh a ton, and I’ll forgive the past mistake with bL
Let's hope that this weighs more than Perfect Phoenix.
buahhh hahh hahh!!!
the true dragon is back and he is stronger than ever.( and even more beautiful!!!)

to get back on topic, the disc doesn't seem to line up too well with the layer, maybe a xcalibur gimmick where it might align after losing a few clicks, but lets wait for more information.
longinus seems like it's going to be the monster attack type again. and it does puts a smile on my face.
Does anyone know whether Lui comes back to own it or a new character does
(May. 14, 2019  7:44 PM)BurstAwaken Wrote: Does anyone know whether Lui comes back to own it or a new character does

Nope it's not confirm who's the owner yet but it's most likely going to be a new blader that owns zwei longinus. And going by the poster of the anime its probably going to be either that crescent hair kid or between the silver muscular or the guy with the hat.
Does anyone know the estimated price for this booster on Amazon?
This design reminds me so much of the original Lost Longinus, and I love it. Spiral' just makes it so much more meaningful in that regard.
Looovveeee the design the name the everything. Lost Longinus is one of my favorites. Zwei makes me think of zweihander which is siiiick