[Product]  B-144 Booster Zwei Longinus.Dr.Sp′ 滅

I have some theories:
1. Metsu could have the shape of an S which looks like a spiral.
2. Dr might be called Drill. That would fit the spiral driver.
3. Zwei might have 2 dragon heads with metal on them. This could be an homage to L2 since it was the first Bey in the Dual Layer System to have additional Metal on the layer of the Bey.
I really hope we can get some metal one the Twei base. I think it is okay to be a little bit heavier for a left spin base if its shape is aggressive and highly recoiled, thus it wouldn't have much stamina or spin equalization advantages.
Hope Sp' will be more Flat than the Og Sp

Hope the Base will be the Heaviest when ZL gets released atleast 2 Metal Dragon heads
Well this definitely looks cooler than bL! I honestly don't mind Sp'.
I just noticed in marutti’s video that I appears there are metal dragons in its disc.
I wouldn't be surprised if the full combo name is Zwei Longinus Draco Spiral' Metsu. Not necessarily true, but I wanted to give it a shot to make myself feel good if I get it right Tongue_out
(May. 12, 2019  10:42 AM)renidage Wrote: B-144 Booster ツヴァイロンギヌス .Dr.Sp′ 滅 
Zwei Longinus .Dr.Sp′ 滅

GT Chip: Longinus(L)
Weight: Metsu(滅)
Base: Zwei(Z)
Disk: Dr
Driver: Sp'

Release Date: June 2019 (Prediction: 22 June 2019)
Owner: Not Revealed Yet!

Source: http://beybladevcrv.com/

Fact: In German, Zwei means 2.
滅(Metsu) means Ruin.

I think the weight disk will be like a z from of
so this is supposed to have 5 dragon heads huh. i see two on GT chip and two on the layer base so, wheres the 5th?
(May. 13, 2019  10:41 PM)Garvin prime Wrote: so this is supposed to have 5 dragon heads huh. i see two on GT chip and two on the layer base so, wheres the 5th?

What if it was on the disk and it was called Dragon?

EDIT: actually I think there are 6 dragons with 2 being on the disk, after re-watching the video. The number 6 is on the page. I bet this disk is called dragon, more likely than not.
ace dragon zwei longinus erase and venom diaboros

dam dragons galore
(May. 13, 2019  10:42 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote:
(May. 13, 2019  10:41 PM)Garvin prime Wrote: so this is supposed to have 5 dragon heads huh. i see two on GT chip and two on the layer base so, wheres the 5th?

What if it was on the disk and it was called Dragon?

The Disk can't be Dragon. There's already a Dragon GT Chip.
(May. 13, 2019  10:47 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(May. 13, 2019  10:42 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: What if it was on the disk and it was called Dragon?

The Disk can't be Dragon. There's already a Dragon GT Chip.

I guess that would sound stupid wouldn't it ?. I do think there are 6 dragons though with 2 being on the disk. Part of the page is covered up (in the center where I think there is another dragon head.) but there is a big red 6 on it.
(May. 13, 2019  10:43 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: ace dragon zwei longinus erase and venom diaboros

dam dragons galore

And Wizard Fafnir.
(May. 13, 2019  10:55 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: I guess that would sound stupid wouldn't it ?. I do think there are 6 dragons though with 2 being on the disk. Part of the page is covered up (in the center where I think there is another dragon head.) but there is a big red 6 on it.

does make sense, they keep increasing the dragon heads all the time. and the centre of the page did have a similar look. Dr...huh... well dragon is safely out the window and this disc might be tailor made for Longinus, if it does have dragon heads. this has me hyped up so bad.!!!
So who do u guys think the owners gonna be?
(May. 13, 2019  11:15 PM)Garvin prime Wrote:
(May. 13, 2019  10:55 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: I guess that would sound stupid wouldn't it ?. I do think there are 6 dragons though with 2 being on the disk. Part of the page is covered up (in the center where I think there is another dragon head.) but there is a big red 6 on it.

does make sense, they keep increasing the dragon heads all the time. and the centre of the page did have a similar look. Dr...huh... well dragon is safely out the window and this disc might be tailor made for Longinus, if it does have dragon heads. this has me hyped up so bad.!!!

Yeah the page where it shows 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 dragon heads, I think there is a 6th one in the center of the magazine covered up. Dragon heads #1 and 6 are the gold ones on the chip, #2 and 5 are on the base, and #3 and 4 are on the disk. If you look closely at #3 and 4 you can kinda see "Dr" engraved in the metal.
(May. 12, 2019  11:23 AM)Garvin prime Wrote:
(May. 12, 2019  10:42 AM)renidage Wrote: B-144 ツヴァイロンギヌス .Dr.Sp′ 滅 
Zwei Longinus .Dr.Sp′ 滅

GT Chip: Longinus(L)
Weight: Metsu(滅)
Base: Zwei(Z)
Disk: Dr
Driver: Sp'

Fact: In German, Zwei means 2.
滅(Metsu) means Ruin.

metsu means destruction but ruin is not too far off. i think Sp' is spiral' and if so i am seriously disappointed in TT. i'd rather have had jolt', or just a totally new driver. 
the fact that we have a new longinus is euphoric for me( i love my longinus' ) but since its probably gonna be released before the main july bey, im a little worried, it better be as good as nL was in god era. well lets keep are hopes up. i want this to be unique. lost longinus had metal, nightmare longinus had the disc layer merged, but bloody longinus didn't have any unique feature( metal and left spin both were available to other motifs by then) given that we know that this has a disc a nightmare gimmick is out the window. well fingers crossed.
I think there's already a jolt'. But I like spiral. They went back to Lost Longinus' parts.
That Longinus looks really cool. It looks like Zwei will have metal, which is nice, better since the shape is the usual aggressive Longinus shape we've had in L2 and nL. The chip looks metallic but it's probably the lighting. That weight is so weird, but it makes sense since it's made to focus on Zwei's two large contact points. Probably my second most hyped release out of the four we have behind Bahamut.
Does this new longinus have 2 or 6 dragon heads?
(May. 14, 2019  2:05 AM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: Does this new longinus have 2 or 6 dragon heads?

6, including the Disk.
In the pic of the comic it said 6 頭 which translates to 6 head

Edit: thanks