[Product]  B-143 Random Layer Vol. 1 (Dread Bahamut 天)

(7 hours ago)Garvin prime Wrote: Agreed. Yet with so many left spin beys in the meta, burst resistance is important for left spins as well. 
Obviously gen is a massive gamble(I’m stuck with the word since ep 8,wow!!) but that’s why it might be a thing with zwei Longinus. There is a lot of metal on that layer base! Almost as much or even more than cho-z beys, that and the fact that these beys are already quite heavy might make up for the weight loss from gen. also I’m just assuming here. It could(disappointingly) turn out that the metal on Zwei doesn’t make much of a difference in terms of total weight and gen would still remain unused.
Metal or no, you gotta get that weight to match up against Super-Z layers. Not sure you can afford to drop off so much weight even with metal on Zwei, but that's not really related to Dread Bahamut or this booster.

Honestly just hoping Dread ends up better than it looks right now. I reserve the right to laugh at everyone if Dread is a sleeper too.
(7 hours ago)MagikHorse Wrote: Yeah, attack types are gonna need more burst resistance so I doubt that Zwei will have that issue. Might just be a thing for left-spin Defense/Stamina?
Definitely hope so.

(7 hours ago)Garvin prime Wrote: Agreed. Yet with so many left spin beys in the meta, burst resistance is important for left spins as well. 
Obviously gen is a massive gamble(I’m stuck with the word since ep 8,wow!!) but that’s why it might be a thing with zwei Longinus. There is a lot of metal on that layer base! Almost as much or even more than cho-z beys, that and the fact that these beys are already quite heavy might make up for the weight loss from gen. also I’m just assuming here. It could(disappointingly) turn out that the metal on Zwei doesn’t make much of a difference in terms of total weight and gen would still remain unused.
In the process of not bursting, you are missing out on stamina. 2 out of the 3 bases are stamina. If you happen to face longinus, (attack is used less often than others. But, of course, you shouldn't not consider it as a possible matchup) you are probably getting KOed instead of bursted.

Also, I think longinus will need to use a normal weight to have a weight disadvantage. Bloody longinus didn't have as huge of weight advantage (maybe the design was a reason too) and used only to counter left spins (that too occasionally). In fact, it even had a weight disadvantage in some/ many of the matchups.
(6 hours ago)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: In the process of not bursting, you are missing out on stamina. 2 out of the 3 bases are stamina. If you happen to face longinus, (attack is used less often than others. But, of course, you shouldn't not consider it as a possible matchup) you are probably getting KOed instead of bursted.

Also, I think longinus will need to use a normal weight to have a weight disadvantage. Bloody longinus didn't have as huge of weight advantage (maybe the design was a reason too) and used only to counter left spins (that too occasionally). In fact, it even had a weight disadvantage in some/ many of the matchups.
I've said it before I'll say it again. 
It will depend upon the weight of Zwei. But anyways, why are you so fixated on stamina for an attack type layer base. That's a lot of metal on the layer. What would you do if say that a combo like ZL with gen weighed 27 grams. That would be heavier than the heaviest layer right now. Of course you could get heavier still by using ten instead of gen but that's not the point. You remain the heaviest even with the lightest layer weight,for an added gimmick of a burst stopper, then, I for one am gonna go for the burst stopper. Not to mention the heavier discs can also be used with gen.

I don't understand that thing with longinus being at a weight disadvantage by using a regular weight. 

But bL wasn't good enough because all layers had metal and it's shape made it obsolete against right spin because of the slopes. Basically every layer had stolen longinus' trademark gimmick of metal on the layer.
Anyways if you inspect the image of zwei that we have it, evidently, has massive chunks of metal. So being light is out the window for zwei. Gen is definitely a feasible choice if it weighs enough.
let's not get off topic in this thread oof
U guys think its gonna be in the anime?
(1 hour ago)kimeru Wrote: U guys think its gonna be in the anime?

It's a possibility when Dread Bahamut possibly gets rereleased with a stock combo down the line.