[Product]  B-142 Booster Judgement Joker.00T.Tr 斬

(May. 15, 2019  11:00 AM)Limetka Wrote: My most anticipated Gachi bey so far. The layer gimmick is really interesting, it's basically a 50/50 chance who's getting bursted, the disk, 00 is nice too, and the driver is basically made to do what I love when Dimension sometimes does.

The 50/50 thing is a neat concept indeed, but with the release of the Gen weight, it tips the odds more towards Judgement making it more 90/10 odds.
(May. 14, 2019  10:11 PM)K1D Wrote: A Balance type,  odd. The whole 1HKO really made it seem like it would be attack. JV.00D.Qc' Zan might be a real problem

That got me scared.
(May. 15, 2019  8:40 PM)MagixG Wrote:
(May. 15, 2019  11:00 AM)Limetka Wrote: My most anticipated Gachi bey so far. The layer gimmick is really interesting, it's basically a 50/50 chance who's getting bursted, the disk, 00 is nice too, and the driver is basically made to do what I love when Dimension sometimes does.

The 50/50 thing is a neat concept indeed, but with the release of the Gen weight, it tips the odds more towards Judgement making it more 90/10 odds.

But the clincher is that Gen Weight is only released as a prize akin to the Blue Level Chips in Japan tournaments, so only those who are already on top of the Blader food chain will gain access to it. 

The effectiveness of Trick will be the smoothness and looseness of the free-spinning plate to allow for shifting of the tip between Stamina and Attack in rapid succession. If it easily gets stuck with Attack, I doubt the tabs will have any feasibility for consistent barrages and would only move like a fully-worn out Variable (aka self-Over Finish upon hard launch). Of course, all of those are merely speculation and subject to change when I get my hands on one.
(May. 16, 2019  3:23 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: [Image: bey_b142.jpg]

If it is capable of Bursting stock dH more than half the time, then it would probably be another automatic addition to my Attack team
(May. 16, 2019  4:13 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(May. 16, 2019  3:23 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: [Image: bey_b142.jpg]

If it is capable of Bursting stock dH more than half the time, then it would probably be another automatic addition to my Attack team

It probably can't Burst stock dH any more than 20% of the time. It's more likely to drain its stamina awya with the rubber. I think that dH.0C.X' would counter any JJ combo because of how light GT Layers are compared to Cho-Z Layers.
(May. 16, 2019  4:16 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(May. 16, 2019  4:13 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: If it is capable of Bursting stock dH more than half the time, then it would probably be another automatic addition to my Attack team

It probably can't Burst stock dH any more than 20% of the time. It's more likely to drain its stamina awya with the rubber. I think that dH.0C.X' would counter any JJ combo because of how light GT Layers are compared to Cho-Z Layers.

I'd concur. My dH.Hr.Ds' Over Finishes anything that moves in the stadium (even czS on left spin). JJ might have great potential combined with Gen Weight. We still don't know how good or bad Trick would be though, so it's best to keep our assumptions at bay for now until it releases on the 25th (?)
(May. 16, 2019  4:29 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(May. 16, 2019  4:16 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: It probably can't Burst stock dH any more than 20% of the time. It's more likely to drain its stamina awya with the rubber. I think that dH.0C.X' would counter any JJ combo because of how light GT Layers are compared to Cho-Z Layers.

I'd concur. My dH.Hr.Ds' Over Finishes anything that moves in the stadium (even czS on left spin). JJ might have great potential combined with Gen Weight. We still don't know how good or bad Trick would be though, so it's best to keep our assumptions at bay for now until it releases on the 25th (?)

The Gen Weight would be especially bad on a Base like Judgement because the rubber that J has combined with how Gen most likely is would slow it down too much, resulting in endless KOs and Spin Finishes by dH and other Cho-Z Beys.
(May. 16, 2019  12:10 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The Gen Weight would be especially bad on a Base like Judgement because the rubber that J has combined with how Gen most likely is would slow it down too much, resulting in endless KOs and Spin Finishes by dH and other Cho-Z Beys.

i don't understand why it would be slowed down.
(May. 16, 2019  12:13 PM)Garvin prime Wrote:
(May. 16, 2019  12:10 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The Gen Weight would be especially bad on a Base like Judgement because the rubber that J has combined with how Gen most likely is would slow it down too much, resulting in endless KOs and Spin Finishes by dH and other Cho-Z Beys.

i don't understand why it would be slowed down.

When 2 Beys collide, the lighter one Is affected more than the heavier one. Also, the lighter the combo is, the less stamina it has. This is all made worse by the fact that the Judgement Base has rubber that will slow it down even more. All of this combined makes Judgement one of the worst Bases for the Gen Weight.
(May. 16, 2019  12:19 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(May. 16, 2019  12:13 PM)Garvin prime Wrote: i don't understand why it would be slowed down.

When 2 Beys collide, the lighter one Is affected more than the heavier one. Also, the lighter the combo is, the less stamina it has. This is all made worse by the fact that the Judgement Base has rubber that will slow it down even more. All of this combined makes Judgement one of the worst Bases for the Gen Weight.

the thing to note is that gen will also allow for discs like blitz and sting, which are considerably heavier than our other combinations, gen+dash driver, this thing will be unburstable. dH as heavy as it is still would become incompetent against these new beys sooner or later anyways.
(May. 16, 2019  12:36 PM)Garvin prime Wrote:
(May. 16, 2019  12:19 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: When 2 Beys collide, the lighter one Is affected more than the heavier one. Also, the lighter the combo is, the less stamina it has. This is all made worse by the fact that the Judgement Base has rubber that will slow it down even more. All of this combined makes Judgement one of the worst Bases for the Gen Weight.

the thing to note is that gen will also allow for dicks like blitz and sting, which are considerably heavier than our other combinations, gen+dash driver, this thing will be unburstable. dH as heavy as it is still would become incompetent against these new beys sooner or later anyways.

Why give it the Gen Weight if you're going to give it a Dash Driver anyway? Blitz and Sting are only have about 3 or 4 grams than 0, 10, and 00, so giving the GT Beys those Disks wouldn't really make as much of a difference, considering the Zan Weight is around 7 or 8 Grams.
(May. 16, 2019  12:36 PM)Garvin prime Wrote:
(May. 16, 2019  12:19 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: When 2 Beys collide, the lighter one Is affected more than the heavier one. Also, the lighter the combo is, the less stamina it has. This is all made worse by the fact that the Judgement Base has rubber that will slow it down even more. All of this combined makes Judgement one of the worst Bases for the Gen Weight.

the thing to note is that gen will also allow for dicks like blitz and sting, which are considerably heavier than our other combinations, gen+dash driver, this thing will be unburstable. dH as heavy as it is still would become incompetent against these new beys sooner or later anyways.

MIGHT WANNA CHECK YOUR SPELLING BRO
(May. 16, 2019  3:24 PM)MagixG Wrote:
(May. 16, 2019  12:36 PM)Garvin prime Wrote: the thing to note is that gen will also allow for dicks like blitz and sting, which are considerably heavier than our other combinations, gen+dash driver, this thing will be unburstable. dH as heavy as it is still would become incompetent against these new beys sooner or later anyways.

Thanks man!!! My auto-correct is killing me!!!
(May. 16, 2019  3:24 PM)MagixG Wrote:
(May. 16, 2019  12:36 PM)Garvin prime Wrote: the thing to note is that gen will also allow for d***s like blitz and sting, which are considerably heavier than our other combinations, gen+dash driver, this thing will be unburstable. dH as heavy as it is still would become incompetent against these new beys sooner or later anyways.

I guess the WBO censor didn't activate... I get that "hell" isn't censored because of Hell Kerbecs and Hell Salamander, but I don't think TT will be using that word for a Bey xD
i don't get how the 50/50 chance works if whenever a burst bey loses a click, both tabs of the disk move, so either way it's touching the rubber side and the plastic side, right?
(May. 17, 2019  12:25 AM)Zycratic Wrote: i don't get how the 50/50 chance works if whenever a burst bey loses a click, both tabs of the disk move, so either way it's touching the rubber side and the plastic side, right?

Basically, from what I was able to understand, one side has a small tab that makes that side strong and will give a powerful hit back, the other is a very weak side and if attacked will most likely make jJ burst. 

The performance tip also apparently will switch from attack to defense(I guess) in the middle of the match

That what makes the Bey 50/50
My understanding of the gimmick was that the friction from the rubber blades would result in high recoil, but one of those blades would push a Burst stopper through the Layer to prevent the Judgment combo from Bursting. If the side without the stopper is hit, both combos would be liable to Burst from the recoil. Judgment may also make a Chip’s teeth weak so that the “Burst or get Bursted” gimmick is emphasized.

For Trick, it looked like the sharp protrusion would rise and fall when that little spinning part was spun. So in cases where the Attack or Stamina mode of the Driver either touches the ridge or gets destabilized and makes contact with the ground, there’s a chance the spinning mechanism could rotate enough to switch to the opposite mode.

It’s an all-out gimmick Beyblade and even if it was hyped up in the CoroCoro like every Beyblade is, it did seem functional. I personally think Trick was a genius idea.
I have no knowledge of anyone stating this prior, but Trick bears an uncanny resemblance to XD of MFB with Diablo in Ultimate Balance mode.
[Image: Screenshot-2019-05-17-at-11-50-10-AM.png]

From what I see, the "burst stopper" doesn't work like most of you are describing it to be.

From the pictures and videos, the rubber piece is not connected to any parts on the outer perimeter - not any “blades”, nor the outer rubber contact points.

What this means is that it will activate differently from how you guys imagine it to be. There will be no moving parts on the layer to “activate” it.

Instead, what’s gonna happen is that upon collision, the layer will be the first point of impact and move directly away from the point of collision. Due to inertia, the disk and driver will stay stationary momentarily. The layer will exert a force on the disk, and if the contact point is on the side where the rubber is, then there will be the additional burst resistance.
(May. 17, 2019  4:58 AM)KingSpin Wrote: [Image: Screenshot-2019-05-17-at-11-50-10-AM.png]

From what I see, the "burst stopper" doesn't work like most of you are describing it to be.

From the pictures and videos, the rubber piece is not connected to any parts on the outer perimeter - not any “blades”, nor the outer rubber contact points.

What this means is that it will activate differently from how you guys imagine it to be. There will be no moving parts on the layer to “activate” it.

Instead, what’s gonna happen is that upon collision, the layer will be the first point of impact and move directly away from the point of collision. Due to inertia, the disk and driver will stay stationary momentarily. The layer will exert a force on the disk, and if the contact point is on the side where the rubber is, then there will be the additional burst resistance.

From what Im seeing, that piece of rubber will help in stopping the disc to move further, hence, acting like a burst stopper but in a different way.
(May. 17, 2019  5:06 AM)Isla Wrote: From what Im seeing, that piece of rubber will help in stopping the disc to move further, hence, acting like a burst stopper but in a different way.

I'm not contesting that - I'm just pointing out that I think the way the mechanism "activates" isn't like what most people are thinking it to be.
Well kingspin has given us a very good description. To add to that I think that the whole 50/50 thing is just wrong no matter the side of the layer that remains in contact, that stationary burst stopper remain the same so in theory it should add burst resistance to both the contact points. You could say that it is half a burst stopper that doesn't need awakening.
(May. 17, 2019  8:22 AM)Garvin prime Wrote: Well kingspin has given us a very good description. To add to that I think that the whole 50/50 thing is just wrong no matter the side of the layer that remains in contact, that stationary burst stopper remain the same so in theory it should add burst resistance to both the contact points. You could say that it is half a burst stopper that doesn't need awakening.

That is exactly the word for it "burst stopper that doesn't need awakening" Thanks bro Smile
(May. 17, 2019  4:58 AM)KingSpin Wrote: [Image: Screenshot-2019-05-17-at-11-50-10-AM.png]

If I understand what you mean correctly, if it worked like that it wouldn't matter which side it hits no? Upon impact, disks have to skip teeth on both sides.