[Product]  B-142 Booster Judgement Joker.00T.Tr 斬

Judgement reminds me of Flash wheel it's very wide
(May. 14, 2019  10:11 PM)K1D Wrote: A Balance type, odd. The whole 1HKO really made it seem like it would be attack. JV.00D.Qc' Zan might be a real problem

It's not a OHKO gimmick. We misunderstood the advert. It's a gamble gimmick where one side has a rubber stopper and the other doesn't, hitting one of the sides will either cause a big hit or burst Joker. At least I wouldn't label it as a OHKO gimmick based on how Judgment's gimmick works.
(Apr. 26, 2019  4:33 AM)K1D Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2019  3:33 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Drum uses Gran Dragon.

Wack. I take back what I said, I guess

Delta usee venom and erase diagnosis
(May. 15, 2019  2:04 AM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2019  4:33 AM)K1D Wrote: Wack. I take back what I said, I guess

Delta usee venom and erase diagnosis

Did Autocorrect take over? Anyway, let's stop talking about Delta on this thread because he's not the owner of B-142, unlike what people thought.
(May. 14, 2019  9:52 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: [Image: 4904810128687_e35aca07a6984bd58ef556380d6238a5.jpg]
[Image: 4904810128687_376d988a9c014d1fb67c98d2533e014a.jpg]
[Image: 4904810128687_e62131e342a941e18a1cf5d8ca6ff704.jpg]

Could someone translate the text under the picture of the owner?
(Apr. 14, 2019  7:40 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: deltas bey im 100% confident it is.

No way! Deltas bey is Venom Diabolos this bey belongs to some french dude apparently. -Avery
(May. 15, 2019  3:59 AM)Avery Purple999 Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2019  7:40 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: deltas bey im 100% confident it is.

No way! Deltas bey is Venom Diabolos this bey belongs to some french dude apparently. -Avery
That comment was literally posted last month.
Jake said that the red parts are rubber. So it might cause a lot of recoil which is always appreciated. At least for me anyway XD. But it does seem pretty powerful. And it looks awsome. Can't wait to see it in action!!
(May. 15, 2019  4:07 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Jake said that the red parts are rubber. So it might cause a lot of recoil which is always appreciated. At least for me anyway XD. But it does seem pretty powerful. And it looks awsome. Can't wait to see it in action!!

Uh by Jake do you mean me? I said that it COULD be rubber and it kinda looks like it in the video for it.
So, the driver gimmick is not what we thought it would be,right? It seems just like a normal mode change.
So basically, the layer has an internal rubber burst impeding thing, where it makes it harder to burst. This might be top tier in that case.
The driver is kinda like a Diablo nemesis thing, with ability to change modes mid battle. (Probably)
Overall this bey will be good I think. If it beats aH and cz-A and cz-S then we might have a more balanced meta than we have had in the past few months. I think TT is really doing a good job at producing viable attack types.
Trick has a free-spinning plate that changes the mode of the tip everytime it scrapes the stadium, which means it will combine stamina with attack and the user doesn't have control over which it should stay in during battle.
(May. 15, 2019  9:06 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Trick has a free-spinning plate that changes the mode of the tip everytime it scrapes the stadium, which means it will combine stamina with attack and the user doesn't have control over which it should stay in during battle.

And the plate is huge.... shouldn't be a problem to make it scrape.
I'm really growing on Judgement Joker 00T.Tr right now. Before, I thought it looked kinda ugly and uninteresting but looking into the Layer and the Driver, its odd design has really grown on me and the gimmick is really cool.

Also, the Trick Driver has the same gimmick as a Driver I made in my Pixel Concept Art thread with X Spriggan lol.
The Trick driver is a lot like the XGrin bottom from MFB, only this time auto change gimmick feels executed better here since you can actually use it with other setups. I'm surprised it wasn't considered a Balance type though since it does have both attack and stamina modes.

EDIT: I stand corrected, apparently it is a balance type.

Trick driver:
Gigantic ring that surrounds driver allowed to spin freely and even faster when colliding with the stadium. Ring continuously rotates causing two assault sized tabs to rise and fall as many times as possible, endlessly switching from attack to stamina and back again.
it is now evident that the gen layer weight is gonna become the name of the game from now on. that tab that stops bursts is ginormous. wizard fafnir with gen just might be a thing now.
(May. 15, 2019  10:53 AM)marutti Wrote: It's not Maboroshi. It's Gen

ohh.. thanks then ill correct it
My most anticipated Gachi bey so far. The layer gimmick is really interesting, it's basically a 50/50 chance who's getting bursted, the disk, 00 is nice too, and the driver is basically made to do what I love when Dimension sometimes does.
(May. 15, 2019  3:59 AM)Avery Purple999 Wrote:
bro stop responding to comments people have commented months ago. It gets really annoying
The trick driver actually works that's awesome
(May. 15, 2019  6:03 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(May. 15, 2019  4:07 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Jake said that the red parts are rubber. So it might cause a lot of recoil which is always appreciated. At least for me anyway XD. But it does seem pretty powerful. And it looks awsome. Can't wait to see it in action!!

Uh by Jake do you mean me? I said that it COULD be rubber and it kinda looks like it in the video for it.

Oh, sorry about that XD