[Product]  B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 (Cosmo Valkyrie.11.Et 天, Storm Pegasis.10G.Qc′)

(Mar. 04, 2019  8:24 AM)darksidemoon Wrote: When the name cosmo Valkyrie was confirmed for the RBV15? As long as we know, it may be the new trident and would make a lot more sense. Another theory could be that Valt and Toko share the same avatar but with Valt being attack oriented and Toko being stamina oriented. I mean, there must be a solid explanation for throwing a Valkyrie as a prize bey without Valt being the owner, I highly doubt creators will leave this unexplained as the did with kerbeus owner change.

They have nothing to explain, they simply are just different people that have beys with a similar and same named spirit. This won't be owned by Tokonatsu, if it was he would have been on the box. The prize bey for this rb is both Storm Pegasus with Ginga as the character promoed and Cosmo Valkyrie for its unique layer piece.
(Nov. 06, 2018  12:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote: An April 2019 release.

(Mar. 05, 2019  6:08 AM)Sumarbrander12 Wrote: when wiil the random booster be released?
Cosmo Valkyrie .11.Et is actually Cosme Valkyrie .11.Et 天: https://hitkey.net/archives/4%E6%9C%88%E...A0%B1.html

We're going from Dash drivers to 天 drivers
Interesting! I wonder how they'll make these drivers any different? Imagine they went Slingshock tips on us.
Isn't the Burst version of storm Pegasus supposed to come out with this.
Maybe these 天 tips will be like what people were hoping some dash tips would be? ie some people were hoping Zeta dash would have better tips in it, so maybe 天 version drivers will be like this, ie, maybe Et天 has a metal sharp in the middle with the free spinning pom ring or some other difference in it. I'd love to see a Unite天 with a metal middle and rubber coating or something like Friction天 with the rubber ring close to the ground so it can actually come in contact better!
(Mar. 06, 2019  1:37 AM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: Isn't the Burst version of storm Pegasus supposed to come out with this.

Yes, that has already been established above, along with picture proof, which were some of the biggest leaks for Gatchi yet. If you are missing this, I recommend you look on this thread for the pictures in order not to miss out. They are really quite interesting pictures, and almost seem illegitimate.
(Mar. 06, 2019  12:12 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Cosmo Valkyrie .11.Et is actually Cosme Valkyrie .11.Et 天: https://hitkey.net/archives/4%E6%9C%88%E...A0%B1.html

We're going from Dash drivers to 天 drivers

Actually, people have been saying that the symbol after the combo name is has something to do with the layer weight. Weirdly enough, that Japanese character translates to "Heaven" which wouldn't make sense in either scenario.

Maybe the right character would be 夭 which roughly translates to "early death" which would make sense, considering the gimmick that Cosmo Valkyrie is hinted towards having on the side of the box...
My guess is the 天 drivers will just contain sling shock like gimmick. Save money on R&D!
Sky Drivers...sounds like another driver gimick to me.
So Sky Might be the ELEMENT of GT metal part.
I don't know if you guys still remember the Element Wheel for Zero-G series, that each Element Wheel has a element (Fire, Water, Earth, Sky, God and Dark)
If my assumption is correct, the GT chip might have similar ssystem, but will in a more complex way. Perhaps only the GT Wheel (like Slash or Cosmo) could only be assembled with the GT metal chip that has certain element. (Cosmo has some relation with sky, doesn't it?)
(Mar. 06, 2019  7:04 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: So Sky Might be the ELEMENT of GT metal part.
I don't know if you guys still remember the Element Wheel for Zero-G series, that each Element Wheel has a element (Fire, Water, Earth, Sky, God and Dark)
If my assumption is correct, the GT chip might have similar ssystem, but will in a more complex way. Perhaps only the GT Wheel (like Slash or Cosmo) could only be assembled with the GT metal chip that has certain element. (Cosmo has some relation with sky, doesn't it?)

Yeah, that makes so much more sense than a "Heaven" Driver, lol. I was actually hoping that GT would have Elements, but forgotbabout it when the leak came out. Now we have to see if the Dragon Bey has a different element for each Layer Base for full confirmation.
Elements would be an interesting theme for them, although I doubt they'd limit what could go with what.
(Mar. 07, 2019  2:48 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Elements would be an interesting theme for them, although I doubt they'd limit what could go with what.

I think that, if there are elements, they have to be able to mix, since the Ace, Gran, and Rock Layer Bases don't all sound like one element. Maybe Left Spin Beys will either not exist in this season or they will get the MFB treatment where they have more limited customization options.
(Mar. 07, 2019  3:28 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2019  2:48 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Elements would be an interesting theme for them, although I doubt they'd limit what could go with what.

I think that, if there are elements, they have to be able to mix, since the Ace, Gran, and Rock Layer Bases don't all sound like one element. Maybe Left Spin Beys will either not exist in this season or they will get the MFB treatment where they have more limited customization options.

Left spin might be the one thing I could see being limited to just certain combinations of bases/, or else they'd have to design every single base with both spin directions in mind. Then again they could totally just go Plastic Gen on us and allow it anyways like the olden attack Rings (even though some Attack Rings were clearly meant to be used in only one direction).

About time I go over the combos though.

Cosmo Valkyrie 11.Et - A weird prize combo given that Cosmo is clearly meant for Defense with the rollers in it, and yet it comes with Eternal which is usually meant for Stamina. 11 is clearly there to balance out the weight between releases, and just drags it down.

Storm Pegasis .10G.Qc′ - This one really just makes me wonder just what Quick is to be a choice for Rubber Flat over Xtreme or Hunter. 10 and Glaive are nice to see again though, and it's nice to see the Metal Saga get some sort of love (even if it was way too strong just in general).

Bushin Dragon 7 Fr - Bushin sort of reminds me of Poison from the Metal saga, and I'm starting to wonder just what exactly it's supposed to be good at. Feels like it's supposed to be a Balance type, but that shape just doesn't impress me. Otherwise not much to say here, although I'm surprised to see it with something as heavy as 7.

Slash Asura .1.Qs - Slash is very reminiscent of the previous Valkyrie layers (which makes sense as part of Slash Valkyrie), and I think there's some purple thunder around it on Asura? Looks pretty neat even in the fuzziness. This combo reeks though, as it takes "Stationary Attack Combo" a bit too literally on Quest and is either gonna self burst or fall over before being able to deal any significant damage no matter how good Slash is.

Orb Egis .0T.Qc′ - Orb Egis looks pretty interesting in orange and black, and the black Turn frame accents that well. Once again not sure how well it'll do because Quick is still an unknown, but oE has been needing a new color than just blues and greens.

Dead Hades .8′R.Jl′ Jolt′ - This is basically top-tier right out of the box, although Reach could probably be replaced for something a bit heavier. Dead Hades looks really cool in that blue color scheme (no pun intended), and is just generally something we've needed a re-release for.

Buster Xcalibur.Z.Ab - Although we've needed some more white layers, this comes off as a bit bland looking and uninspired to me. Absorb is also the only good part here, although Zenith is interesting to see get a re-release.

Vise Leopard .1′P.Op - Vice Leopard sucks just as much as having to manually apply all those tiny little stickers on the sides, and Operate really doesn't help its case. It's just bad all-around aside from Proof.

Honestly, the big deal about this booster is that 3 out of the 8 pulls have a rubber ' driver (either Quick' or Jolt', since Quick' is presumed to be rubber given that it's the driver for Storm Pegasis), which makes it the first possible way to get rubber ' drivers outside of limited edition releases like Shadow Amaterios, the red and black Emperor Forneus, or the Cho-Z Spriggan Royal King version. That's a pretty big stepping stone that might mean Xtreme' or Hunter' are viable for future boosters.
(Mar. 03, 2019  5:38 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
The assumptions made by boltoms is next level

(and why he has to include T series and India?)

Freaking boltoms. Always screwing things up! When will he get a clue? 

Also, T-Series and India are not even related.
(Mar. 07, 2019  11:24 AM)boltoms Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2019  5:38 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
The assumptions made by boltoms is next level

(and why he has to include T series and India?)

Freaking boltoms. Always screwing things up! When will he get a clue? 

Also, T-Series and India are not even related.
Aye! I love your Mods, But this is some next level genius.
I don’t think Eternal天 is a thing. If it was a new part, wouldn’t it have one of those little blurbs on the back? I think it’s just normal Eternal.
Cosmo Valkyrie・11・Et TEN コスモヴァルキリー・11・Et 天
The Ten is referred from Tian(天) When zooming on The Part of Cosmic Base, I saw Below コスモヴァルキリー・11・Et 天 was written Cosmo Valkyrie・11・Et TEN. Hence Tian=Ten
Do we know if the layer portion of Storm Pegasis will be metal like it's original Metal Wheel?
(Mar. 14, 2019  1:50 PM)SOUL- Wrote: Do we know if the layer portion of Storm Pegasis will be metal like it's original Metal Wheel?

[Image: 10pbn8n.png]

From the Corocoro page image of it, it seems likely, as the metal wheel part looks split, sort of like a 4D wheel. I'm assuming the inner part is partially metal, but nothings confirmed yet.