[Product]  B-139 Starter Wizard Fafnir.Rt.Rs 閃

(Apr. 12, 2019  11:50 AM)marutti Wrote: Driver looks like free spining gimick with Guard?

And Wide Enough to Have More LAD than Xt+

[Image: D37O_63UYAEJSDK.jpg]
(Apr. 12, 2019  11:52 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2019  11:50 AM)marutti Wrote: Driver looks like free spining gimick with Guard?

its driver looks like revolve
(Apr. 12, 2019  11:52 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

Ratchet: the guard parts on the outside hold on to an opponent if it is spinning right helping spin steal. For left spin opponents it spins freely.

Rise: there is a support around the tip so the beyblade doesn’t lose balance (like Guard I guess). This drivers purpose is to aid in longer spin stealing.
Not thrilled about Ratchet but I am interested in Rise

The lack of height different in Beyblade Burst means that such a gimmick is a waste and it probably won't give as much Life After Death as a smooth Frame like Proof

Rise on the other hand, seems to be an improved Defense Sharp or Wide Defense Sharp, I remember someone here making a custom beyblade that was very similar (only with a free spinning outer ring) and it working wonders for spin equalization
Pretty sure combo is Wizard Fafnir Ratchet Rise Sen
The new Fafnir design looks pretty sick! I really love it's more grounded design, looks more like Drain Fafnir which is okay.

Ratchet looks too bumpy for spin stealing, in fact it looks like a Heavy disk and Turn mixed together. But if the gimmick is a ratchet like the launchers ratchet, then we won't be friends TT.

Rise is interesting, lowered down to keep it's balance so I guess they're not doing the springy tip thing? Other than that it seems like a lower Revolve and it doesn't seem to have any bearings. The manga makes the tip look like SWD from MFB which worries me a bit because SWD wasn't that good. But we'll see. I will definitely pick this bey up though.
(Apr. 12, 2019  1:56 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: What’s the release date?

I think it was April 27th?
Fascinatingly enough, the name of the Weight component is called Sen "閃 (セン)", meaning "flash" or "brandish". I wonder what differences this Weight has compared to Goku.
You know what Rise really reminds me of? That "modification" where you flip Revolve's free spinning dish upside down
So Rise is basically a stamina type Guard. And Ratchet is supposed to be left-spin defense Disc and a right-spin attack converter Disc? This is an interesting release to say the least.
so Ratchet will practically be sort of like Vice Grip so wizard fafnir can have spin steal the opponent easier?
(Apr. 12, 2019  2:02 PM)Ganjulus.34M.L Wrote: Fascinatingly enough, the name of the Weight component is called Sen "閃 (セン)", meaning "flash" or "brandish". I wonder what differences this Weight has compared to Goku.

sen and goku are the same layer weight
(Apr. 12, 2019  8:03 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2019  2:02 PM)Ganjulus.34M.L Wrote: Fascinatingly enough, the name of the Weight component is called Sen "閃 (セン)", meaning "flash" or "brandish". I wonder what differences this Weight has compared to Goku.

sen and goku are the same layer weight

Obviously they have different pattern and they are not the same.
(Apr. 12, 2019  6:02 PM)KnightPro Wrote: [Image: 1555075286551.jpg?width=760&height=428]

My bet is on them adding a spring to the outer ring, otherwise it's just guard lol
(Apr. 12, 2019  8:29 PM)Limetka Wrote: My bet is on them adding a spring to the outer ring, otherwise it's just guard lol
i think more like an eternal wide semi defence with essentially guard but free spinning like destroy. OPiness taken to OP levels
Rachet looks like if heavy had 2 flow frames slapped into it xD
So rise is like guard but better and ratchet catches attacks from right spin beys for spin stealing, but free spins against left spin attacks for defense. Like what we thought Geist fafnir’s layer would do at some point
(Apr. 12, 2019  8:29 PM)Limetka Wrote: My bet is on them adding a spring to the outer ring, otherwise it's just guard lol

Not really. Guard had a ball in it, while this clearly has a wide angle sharp tip. That makes a big difference in terms of movement and performance.
Might perform like SWD from MFB, which wasn't too bad. We don't know if the outer ring is free spinning or not either
By any chance does this have any gimmicks, (mostly asking in the layer) that we know of?
(Apr. 12, 2019  11:36 PM)brandbrick Wrote: By any chance does this have any gimmicks, (mostly asking in the layer) that we know of?

Rubber for spin steal. Nothing else on the Wizard Base but rubber.
Ratchet seems like a bey disc that I originally had the idea of for a gimmick I thought would be included on Geist Fanfnir for its strange gap ring between the middle and the attack points, where I thought the hey would keep free-spinning a lot until it gets struck from behind by a right spinning bey, freezing rotation and giving it more speed. Against left-spin bets it would just keep free-spinning to defend against opponents or else doing the same against slower right spin beys. Perhaps based on that strange design with the ring looking things around it Tomy wanted that gimmick on time, but thought of it as too complex and similar in terms of Wyvern.

The main reason I thought of it was because of the claws in the bey that looked misplaced.