[Product]  B-139 Starter Wizard Fafnir.Rt.Rs 閃

(Apr. 11, 2019  3:59 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Well when you DRAIN the life out of something it becomes a GEIST, and WIZARDS can use GEISTS to DRAIN the energy out of people

Why
[Image: CtVhpMu.png]
Light blue ver. Wizard Fafnir Corocoro exclusive. Seems to come with "Gok" layer weight as well.
(Apr. 11, 2019  12:37 PM)Triumph Wrote: [Image: CtVhpMu.png]
Light blue ver. Wizard Fafnir Corocoro exclusive. Seems to come with "Gok" layer weight as well.
Source?
(Apr. 11, 2019  12:48 PM)vrikolakaz7 Wrote:
Source?
It's already there in the image itself..
(Apr. 11, 2019  12:49 PM)Triumph Wrote:
(Apr. 11, 2019  12:48 PM)vrikolakaz7 Wrote: Source?
It's already there in the image itself..

How dumb of me hahaha
Looks pretty good
Is there any more images? Because I don't have promision to enter that site becouse of my location...

It is Goku and I knew Wizard Fafnir Goku is the layer combo
From what I can make out, this looks a bit like Drain Fafnir more than Geist. The disk seems to be Hurricane... for some reason.
Fafnir: I cast Magik Missile!
The disk looks alot like Hurricane and the driver looks like destroy.
(Apr. 11, 2019  2:54 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: The disk looks alot like Hurricane and the driver looks like destroy.

Well If this is a starter bey then we'll most likely get new parts. but don't @ me
(Apr. 11, 2019  2:16 PM)Jinbee Wrote: From what I can make out, this looks a bit like Drain Fafnir more than Geist. The disk seems to be Hurricane... for some reason.

When you press all 3 rubbers of gF. It looks alot like dF than a left spin Winning Valkyrie.

I also originally thought it has Hurricane. But who knows. It's unlikely but what if it turns out to be Turn disk (no pun intended lol)

Also, is that Goku weight on WF
(Apr. 11, 2019  2:16 PM)Jinbee Wrote: From what I can make out, this looks a bit like Drain Fafnir more than Geist. The disk seems to be Hurricane... for some reason.
It should have a new disc since it is a starter or else Hr is a recolor exclusive for Light Dragon Ver.
I don't think that Weight is Goku, the center of the Goku Weight we see in the gold SV has sort of a flower shape in the center part of the Weight, wheras the center WF's Weight is a lot more empty and has the standard hexagonal rivets around the edge of the center. Plus, comparing the outer edges of the WF Weight in the teaser and Goku Weight, the outermost hexagons have different aesthetic patterns. So, WF likely has a new weight that is not Goku.
I compared the pic with the Hr disc, it’s quite similar but there are some difference, that the wings of Hr is sharper, and each single wing of Hr is smaller.
And the Weight seems also different from Goku. Although both have six Weight centers, Goku seems to have different pattern details.
that beyblade is beautiful!! i wonder how left spin will work in new gt system
(Apr. 11, 2019  4:32 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: that beyblade is beautiful!! i wonder how left spin will work in new gt system

Same as it always works in Burst, and same as how right-spin bases and chip works but in left-spin.
(Apr. 11, 2019  3:28 PM)LegendSonu Wrote:
It should have a new disc since it is a starter or else Hr is a recolor exclusive for Light Dragon Ver.

That's what my guess is too. That Hurricane isn't Fafnirs stock part and is only for this version.
Do you think we'll be able to put right spin gatinko chips on fafnir's base in order to have a right rotating spin stealer.
So its Drain Fafnir's shape with Geist Fafnir's amount of rubber?

(Apr. 11, 2019  5:19 PM)SprigganNemesis Wrote: Do you think we'll be able  to put right spin gatinko chips on fafnir's base in order to have a right rotating spin stealer.

Probably not. There's probably some form of molding inside that prevents Right Spin Chips from being used
That sucks, I feel like if we could it could be a decent Hell Salamander counter.
(Apr. 11, 2019  5:21 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: So its Drain Fafnir's shape with Geist Fafnir's amount of rubber?

(Apr. 11, 2019  5:19 PM)SprigganNemesis Wrote: Do you think we'll be able  to put right spin gatinko chips on fafnir's base in order to have a right rotating spin stealer.

Probably not. There's probably some form of molding inside that prevents Right Spin Chips from being used

The teeth wouldn't fit through the opening.
(Apr. 11, 2019  5:21 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Probably not. There's probably some form of molding inside that prevents Right Spin Chips from being used

There is, most notably the teeth and the way it's positioned.