[Product]  B-132 Random Booster Vol. 14

(Jan. 07, 2019  2:16 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2019  9:03 AM)Dodgest Wrote: I wont believe anything until I see real proof. The early "images" are horrible. Why would TT take special campaign layers an make them for everyone? Then they will be worthless. Its like a pokemon energy card: everywhere, so you throw what you dont need away. Its like that spongebob episode where Krabs was trying to sell a "lucky hat" that was rare that SB had on, then in the end he aas going to give it to a rich dude for $ & he said "theres a whole warehouse full of em, their worthless!" Which is what those layers will be.

but they look cool. And it will allow for the unlucky or the people that can't drop a lot of money for a special version to enjoy the layer.

Unless you spent a lot of money for them or you are trying to sell the special layers there is no reason to complain about the availability.

Think about this: how would you feel if everyone had a Gold Revive Phoenix or Black & Red Orichalcum? The layers (other than black SR) are not expensive. You can go to ebay or SB an get em, how I got mine. (Excluding shipping) they are cheap. If everyone had the SR: their not rare anymore. Would you like having a big bag gull of em like pokemon cards?
(Jan. 08, 2019  9:07 AM)Dodgest Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2019  2:16 PM)MWF Wrote: but they look cool. And it will allow for the unlucky or the people that can't drop a lot of money for a special version to enjoy the layer.

Unless you spent a lot of money for them or you are trying to sell the special layers there is no reason to complain about the availability.

Think about this: how would you feel if everyone had a Gold Revive Phoenix or Black & Red Orichalcum? The layers (other than black SR) are not expensive. You can go to ebay or SB an get em, how I got mine. (Excluding shipping) they are cheap. If everyone had the SR: their not rare anymore. Would you like having a big bag gull of em like pokemon cards?

I think a lot of people here aren't understanding most if not all of these previous rare layers were either a cheap exclusive deal like the recent gold alter chronos or were from lotto events, which are chance based, which means unless you're buying them second hand from a reseller, didn't cost the owner anything relative to its value. Black Spriggan Requiem is a different story since many people bought multiple to try and get it, but I still don't rly see the problem w it tbh, it's just a color after all, I think people are a little bit too attached to the concept of recolors and rare parts and $$ in relation to them and need to calm down a bit. This is a series targeted and aimed for kids mainly after all not rich people or gamblers lol og takara tomy prices are for the most part kept pretty affordable for the average money most kids are able to get either from chores, allowance, holiday money etc throughout the year for boosters/starters etc.
(Jan. 08, 2019  11:53 AM)yukenta Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2019  9:07 AM)Dodgest Wrote: Think about this: how would you feel if everyone had a Gold Revive Phoenix or Black & Red Orichalcum? The layers (other than black SR) are not expensive. You can go to ebay or SB an get em, how I got mine. (Excluding shipping) they are cheap. If everyone had the SR: their not rare anymore. Would you like having a big bag gull of em like pokemon cards?

I think a lot of people here aren't understanding most if not all of these previous rare layers were either a cheap exclusive deal like the recent gold alter chronos or were from lotto events, which are chance based, which means unless you're buying them second hand from a reseller, didn't cost the owner anything relative to its value. Black Spriggan Requiem is a different story since many people bought multiple to try and get it, but I still don't rly see the problem w it tbh, it's just a color after all, I think people are a little bit too attached to the concept of recolors and rare parts and $$ in relation to them and need to calm down a bit. This is a series targeted and aimed for kids mainly after all not rich people or gamblers lol og takara tomy prices are for the most part kept pretty affordable for the average money most kids are able to get either from chores, allowance, holiday money etc throughout the year for boosters/starters etc.

The issue is that there are collectors out there that will go nuts for these rare recolors and take pride in getting them, even secondhand. Those people will be very, very ticked off if this booster releases with these rare layers, i can assure you. Even if they're not the target demographic, they are paying good money for all these rare releases and you don't want to lose out on your more fanatical buyers if you can avoid it.
(Jan. 10, 2019  2:57 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2019  11:53 AM)yukenta Wrote: I think a lot of people here aren't understanding most if not all of these previous rare layers were either a cheap exclusive deal like the recent gold alter chronos or were from lotto events, which are chance based, which means unless you're buying them second hand from a reseller, didn't cost the owner anything relative to its value. Black Spriggan Requiem is a different story since many people bought multiple to try and get it, but I still don't rly see the problem w it tbh, it's just a color after all, I think people are a little bit too attached to the concept of recolors and rare parts and $$ in relation to them and need to calm down a bit. This is a series targeted and aimed for kids mainly after all not rich people or gamblers lol og takara tomy prices are for the most part kept pretty affordable for the average money most kids are able to get either from chores, allowance, holiday money etc throughout the year for boosters/starters etc.

The issue is that there are collectors out there that will go nuts for these rare recolors and take pride in getting them, even secondhand. Those people will be very, very ticked off if this booster releases with these rare layers, i can assure you. Even if they're not the target demographic, they are paying good money for all these rare releases and you don't want to lose out on your more fanatical buyers if you can avoid it.

idk, but the logic that just because some collectors go loco on getting the rare parts as one of the main reasons not to push through with this RBV release is quite understandable, yet when we look at it at Takara Tomy's point of view, this will be a calculated risk. They are a corporation, so they wouldn't care if some collectors get ticked off by this release.

For all we know, the colors of each rare Layer might not even be of the same exact hue, and that the image in the thread just serves as placeholder. Maybe the actual products have a lighter or darker tinge to differentiate the previously released rare Layer recolors.

Just to get back on track tho, this release is probably like a "filler" akin to anime/manga relationship, where they would only re-release older parts to prepare for the new season of Burst. That or probably they are running out of ideas for gimmicks (which is a shame since Dual Layers were able to get lots of different Layer designs, even with those not seen at all in the anime/manga).

I respect both sides of the argument for the normal releasing of rare Layers, but let's just wait for the actual release of products before reacting too much, I think.
(Jan. 10, 2019  3:13 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: I respect both sides of the argument for the normal releasing of rare Layers, but let's just wait for the actual release of products before reacting too much, I think.

Or at least a video or Corocoro magazine ad.
Thi k of it like this: the gold/black WV & the red/gold Longinus were part of a 2 month exclusive. They were specifically made for that. If many copies of them got made then that makes people who got em online earlier upset. I would love to have copies of all these beys (I dont have a special SR yet). We will just see what is released.
Still instead of rare recolours
They could have given normal layers but with expensive parts like
Extreme' , xtend plus ,proof frame..etc
Or
This RBV could have been dedicated to og remakes
Like the 4 saints ,Gallion ,Seaborg,wyborg etc
Unpopular opinion: I hope they never do og remakes
(Jan. 19, 2019  7:53 PM)GodGaia Wrote: Unpopular opinion: I hope they never do og remakes

Maybe if they can instead do HMS remakes (since this is already with metal too)? 

But this RBV might be a pass for me, unless the released Disks/Frames and Drivers are quite good (tho I feel more Dash/Prime Drivers inbound).
Go to 무적현중's channel on youtube and acces his comunity tab. He has a picture of the box for this random booster.
(Jan. 21, 2019  9:42 AM)Basalt Fox Wrote: Go to 무적현중's channel on youtube and acces his comunity tab. He has a picture of the box for this random booster.

[Image: 72pue0.jpg]
Looks Epic

also no draciel
No Draciel F? Kinda lame. But the Eclipse recolours are sweet. Driger F comes with O.Xt I think?

Is this real though?
(Jan. 21, 2019  10:00 AM)Jinbee Wrote: No Draciel F? Kinda lame. But the Eclipse recolours are sweet. Driger F comes with O.Xt I think?

Is this real though?

yes it's real, since we have that news. but IRon is the driver i guess
I'm glad that this Random Booster has so many rare layers Grin ... but no Draciel F?! Unhappy

Also, I hope that Driger F has an Iron Driver.
That very clearly says Xtend, not Iron, haha.
(Jan. 21, 2019  10:26 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: That very clearly says Xtend,  not Iron, haha.

I AM SAD.
No way we can get the 2 spriggans that are rare oof
It would never have been Iron. Iron is an attack type driver, Driger F is a balance type.
(Jan. 21, 2019  10:35 AM)Jinbee Wrote: It would never have been Iron. Iron is an attack type driver, Driger F is a balance type.

Drigger F has a free spinning Metal Flat blade base. Yet, nothing............I want the left Appollos and Right Atermis more
(Jan. 21, 2019  10:39 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2019  10:35 AM)Jinbee Wrote: It would never have been Iron. Iron is an attack type driver, Driger F is a balance type.

Drigger F has a free spinning Metal Flat blade base. Yet, nothing............I want the left Appollos and Right Atermis more

And Draciel S has a metal ball base but got Press instead, gimmick accuracy isn't guaranteed unless the driver is labelled that same particular type.
(Jan. 21, 2019  10:26 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: That very clearly says Xtend,  not Iron, haha.

I guess you are right. But why did they give Driger F an Xtend Driver? Just because it is similar to Fusion or because Iron is an Attack Type Driver? The original Driger F had a Metal Flat tip, which was similar to todays Iron, except for the mode change from stationary to free spinning. It seems to be the same problem that we had back in the day with Draciel S getting Press instead of Weight. But I'm still excited for this new Random Booster. ?

Edit: Ninja'd by Jinbee. ? Sorry that it took me so long to write this. ?
Wow TT is making a bold move by releasing rare items
Can anyone tell me what the parts are
This RBV is worth for every layers
Wonder if the parts are the stock parts from the non rare counterparts or random combos idk
a bit disappointed with the layers in this set being like, 3 red ones and just generally that they made the eclipse layers red and blue here when we ALREADY have so many blue and red layers though it makes sense, i am happy to see that theyre there though regardless even if i prefer their og colors more. i wish saint knight god valkyrie was in here or something like it. from the layers alone im not really interested in anything besides the eclipse beys so i hope they at least give the combos some fun parts both functionally and in recolors. i want unite dash so bad!!!!!! orz
(Jan. 21, 2019  11:17 AM)yukenta Wrote: a bit disappointed with the layers in this set being like, 3 red ones and just generally that they made the eclipse layers red and blue here when we ALREADY have so many blue and red layers though it makes sense, i am happy to see that theyre there though regardless even if i prefer their og colors more. i wish saint knight god valkyrie was in here or something like it. from the layers alone im not really interested in anything besides the eclipse beys so i hope they at least give the combos some fun parts both functionally and in recolors. i want unite dash so bad!!!!!! orz
I want reboot dash.