[Product]  B-130 Random Booster Vol. 13

(Jan. 13, 2019  11:09 AM)Jinbee Wrote: So I've been hearing the issues of Air Knight and Level Chips, that the chip gets stuck and fits ridiculously tighter compared to other layers. Mine does that too and I finally know why. I don't have the white one which is said to be easier when it comes to taking the LC off, but I think the blue one is so tight is because there's two thin notches around the teeth section which are actually a little wider than the hole of the Level Chip, at least enough that it required a little force to slide the chip in. Taking it out was harder for me as I didn't have as much leverage on the chip to take it out as easily.

Hmm... I just came from a local tournament and used an all-blue aK.10G.At for a just-for-fun test match, and I did notice that the LC (translucent yellow) is quite hard to remove. I had to use two Disks and my long index finger nail to simultaneously remove that, praying to all deities that it doesn't break. There was a cracking sound, but the LC was successfully dislodged. Never again ahahaha
Has anyone found a use for the expand frame?
(Jan. 18, 2019  12:58 AM)Blader92 Wrote: Has anyone found a use for the expand frame?

Works nice for mG (A-mold chip).7E.O and dC (A-Mold chip).7E.R

I used the translucent yellow Expand on banana mG and pearly white Expand on original color dC

My take on the Expand Frame is that it's supposed to help in guarding attacks with the risk of scrape. It may look heavy but Wall/Bump/Turn/Lift can provide more balance (if you're thinking of using Expand for Sr or CZ-Spriggan).

In a local tournament I attended (Philippines), some of the kids were still using Expand with the stock aK Layer (either the blue or white) but replacing it with the Atomic on the same set (which seems to have the best free-spinning ball 'n' ring parts) or Xt+

Needs further testing for the Frame, but the aK Layer has proven quite useful against opposite spin since the design of the Layer pushes down the opposing Bey for destabilization and prevents too much draining of spin.
3 kinda looks like something from the Plastic Gen. I like it.
Help.. My level chip is also stuck on my blue air knight.... I have tried everything to get it out, it is the vol 13 emperor forneus LC
(Nov. 03, 2019  12:42 PM)savernotsogamer Wrote: Help.. My level chip is also stuck on my blue air knight.... I have tried everything to get it out, it is the vol 13 emperor forneus LC

Best you can do is try to force it to drop out by either using another level chip to poke it out from the top, or get a friend (or enough skill) to help poke it out from both sides at once. If it doesn't come out all the way but hangs down low enough, you might be able to stick something between the bottom of Air Knight and the level chip to pry them apart, like the edge of a thin disk or something like that. Preferably this isn't anything too sharp, though I have done it with a paring knife before in a pinch.

As a note, Air Knight has a really bad tendency to get level chips stuck in like this, especially the blue and red ones (the white one can do it, but I find it happens less often). I don't suggest using a level chip in an Air Knight of any color unless you're skilled enough and prepared to remove it by force, especially as how it does so little for Air Knight altogether.
(Nov. 04, 2019  6:35 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2019  12:42 PM)savernotsogamer Wrote: Help..    My level chip is also stuck on my blue air knight.... I have tried everything to get it out, it is the vol 13 emperor forneus LC

Best you can do is try to force it to drop out by either using another level chip to poke it out from the top, or get a friend (or enough skill) to help poke it out from both sides at once. If it doesn't come out all the way but hangs down low enough, you might be able to stick something between the bottom of Air Knight and the level chip to pry them apart, like the edge of a thin disk or something like that. Preferably this isn't anything too sharp, though I have done it with a paring knife before in a pinch.

As a note, Air Knight has a really bad tendency to get level chips stuck in like this, especially the blue and red ones (the white one can do it, but I find it happens less often). I don't suggest using a level chip in an Air Knight of any color unless you're skilled enough and prepared to remove it by force, especially as how it does so little for Air Knight altogether.

Highly true. aK doesn't seem to either benefit or lose anything from an LC unlike other Chouzetsu Layers
(Nov. 04, 2019  9:15 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2019  6:35 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Best you can do is try to force it to drop out by either using another level chip to poke it out from the top, or get a friend (or enough skill) to help poke it out from both sides at once. If it doesn't come out all the way but hangs down low enough, you might be able to stick something between the bottom of Air Knight and the level chip to pry them apart, like the edge of a thin disk or something like that. Preferably this isn't anything too sharp, though I have done it with a paring knife before in a pinch.

Highly true. aK doesn't seem to either benefit or lose anything from an LC unlike other Chouzetsu Layers

Emperor Forneus aside, what other Cho-Z layers benefit from level chips?
(Nov. 04, 2019  5:52 PM)Biggster Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2019  9:15 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Highly true. aK doesn't seem to either benefit or lose anything from an LC unlike other Chouzetsu Layers

Emperor Forneus aside, what other Cho-Z layers benefit from level chips?

Really, most layers do get a slight benefit, especially Archer Hercules, Hell Salamander, and the Phoenixes as of late. Air Knight seems to be the big exception to this, not really gaining anything from it.
(Nov. 05, 2019  12:08 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2019  5:52 PM)Biggster Wrote: Emperor Forneus aside, what other Cho-Z layers benefit from level chips?

Really, most layers do get a slight benefit, especially Archer Hercules, Hell Salamander, and the Phoenixes as of late. Air Knight seems to be the big exception to this, not really gaining anything from it.

Ok idk what that means

(Nov. 05, 2019  12:08 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2019  5:52 PM)Biggster Wrote: Emperor Forneus aside, what other Cho-Z layers benefit from level chips?

Ok idk what that means
I got it out. I just used a flat head screwdriver on one of the sides. Popped out in one piece. Just used enough force. But damn, i wasted at least 1 and a half months trying to get it out with my bare hands. And all it took was enough force and a screwdriver.

One of my combos are judgemnt valkyrie purple 0 expand ultimate reboot dash retsu. The purple zero from shadow amaterios for some reason fits super tight on judgement.
(Dec. 13, 2019  10:57 AM)savernotsogamer Wrote: I got it out. I just used a flat head screwdriver on one of the sides. Popped out in one piece. Just used enough force. But damn, i wasted at least 1 and a half months trying to get it out with my bare hands. And all it took was enough force and a screwdriver.

I usually either have to resort to something to poke out one side while I do the other too, so only more reason not to stick a level chip in this thing.
(Dec. 13, 2019  10:57 AM)savernotsogamer Wrote: One of my combos are judgemnt valkyrie purple 0 expand ultimate reboot dash retsu. The purple zero from shadow amaterios for some reason fits super tight on judgement.

This is pretty much already known that painted 0 disks are great with Judgement. I'm just questioning its relevance.
Me who just pulls back the prongs and pushes visible confusion i got like 3 of those impossible stuck ones unstuck