[Product]  B-130 Random Booster Vol. 13

(Jan. 01, 2019  8:11 PM)Dodgest Wrote: I hope one day hasbro makes level chips, that would be the 1st RIGHT thing they did with these beys. They would sell like hot cakes. I bet TT will make lots of money for the 1 bey with the level chip. I dont need anymore EF layers but ill buy 3-5 just for the chip.

I'd say there's a really good chance that Hasbro will do level chips, since the Hasbro Exclusives like Typhon and Sphinx have level chip holes. Hopefully they make them, because I've been holding out for one for MONTHS now.
(Jan. 01, 2019  9:06 PM)BEYBLADE BEN Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2019  8:11 PM)Dodgest Wrote: I hope one day hasbro makes level chips, that would be the 1st RIGHT thing they did with these beys. They would sell like hot cakes. I bet TT will make lots of money for the 1 bey with the level chip. I dont need anymore EF layers but ill buy 3-5 just for the chip.

I'd say there's a really good chance that Hasbro will do level chips, since the Hasbro Exclusives like Typhon and Sphinx have level chip holes. Hopefully they make them, because I've been holding out for one for MONTHS now.

I think the instructions had something about some sort of levelling device, so it's probable. Even then, this probably belongs in the general Hasbro thread.
Has anyone noted any differences with the Level Chips released so far, with how they fare from the green Level Chip on this release?
(Jan. 04, 2019  4:43 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Has anyone noted any differences with the Level Chips released so far, with how they fare from the green Level Chip on this release?

The level chip itself seems normal enough, but I've noticed that my Emperor Forneus, Hazard Kerbeus, and blue prize Air Knight all had issues getting the level chip out. The blue Air Knight in particular was by far the hardest time I've ever had trying to remove a level chip, but amazingly enough the white one let go of it without even a little bit of effort. I got nothing on that one.
(Jan. 05, 2019  6:21 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2019  4:43 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Has anyone noted any differences with the Level Chips released so far, with how they fare from the green Level Chip on this release?

The level chip itself seems normal enough, but I've noticed that my Emperor Forneus, Hazard Kerbeus, and blue prize Air Knight all had issues getting the level chip out. The blue Air Knight in particular was by far the hardest time I've ever had trying to remove a level chip, but amazingly enough the white one let go of it without even a little bit of effort. I got nothing on that one.

OH MY GOD I HAD THE SAME EXACT PROBLEM GETTING IT OUT OF BLUE AIR KNIGHT i made my fingers sore and had to use flathead screwdrivers to get it out
(Jan. 05, 2019  7:33 AM)yukenta Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2019  6:21 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: The level chip itself seems normal enough, but I've noticed that my Emperor Forneus, Hazard Kerbeus, and blue prize Air Knight all had issues getting the level chip out. The blue Air Knight in particular was by far the hardest time I've ever had trying to remove a level chip, but amazingly enough the white one let go of it without even a little bit of effort. I got nothing on that one.

OH MY GOD I HAD THE SAME EXACT PROBLEM GETTING IT OUT OF BLUE AIR KNIGHT i made my fingers sore and had to use flathead screwdrivers to get it out

I broke my Phoenix Winder shortly after getting it and used that to pop it out. I have to wonder why eF and gK are also kinda tough to get the chips out.

Also, why does it only seem to affect the blue one and not the white one so much?
(Jan. 05, 2019  8:04 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2019  7:33 AM)yukenta Wrote: OH MY GOD I HAD THE SAME EXACT PROBLEM GETTING IT OUT OF BLUE AIR KNIGHT i made my fingers sore and had to use flathead screwdrivers to get it out

I broke my Phoenix Winder shortly after getting it and used that to pop it out. I have to wonder why eF and gK are also kinda tough to get the chips out.

Also, why does it only seem to affect the blue one and not the white one so much?

It most likely has something to do with production lines.
(Jan. 05, 2019  4:41 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2019  8:04 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: I broke my Phoenix Winder shortly after getting it and used that to pop it out. I have to wonder why eF and gK are also kinda tough to get the chips out.

It most likely has something to do with production lines.

Doesn't it always? rP was hit-and-miss in the same way, either stupidly sturdy or laughably easy to lose its armor, and 00 seems to have a lot of weight variance. It's like they've lost all sense of quality all of a sudden.
I got this random booster last night. Tried some combos on aK. aK. 0B. Br. seemed to do the best. I was using it against hS. 0B/P. Et/At. It was almost always a draw even when launching aK first. It won sometimes. I don't know if it's just me but it seems like it can spin steal against hS a bit? Oh, and they also both had level chips. aK can't handle attack types too well it seems.
(Jan. 05, 2019  10:35 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: I got this random booster last night. Tried some combos on aK.  aK. 0B. Br. seemed to do the best. I was using it against hS. 0B/P. Et/At. It was almost always a draw even when launching aK first. It won sometimes. I don't know if it's just me but it seems like it can spin steal against hS a bit? Oh, and they also both had level chips. aK can't handle attack types too well it seems.

Hmmm. No Bursts from aK? And do you also have difficulty removing the Level Chip in the booster set?
aK is bad for stamina cause the shape makes it unbalanced

Use it on operate or somfin as a destabilizer
(Jan. 06, 2019  1:15 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2019  10:35 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: I got this random booster last night. Tried some combos on aK.  aK. 0B. Br. seemed to do the best. I was using it against hS. 0B/P. Et/At. It was almost always a draw even when launching aK first. It won sometimes. I don't know if it's just me but it seems like it can spin steal against hS a bit? Oh, and they also both had level chips. aK can't handle attack types too well it seems.

Hmmm. No Bursts from aK? And do you also have difficulty removing the Level Chip in the booster set?

Mine hasn't been bursting so far. It's kind of hard to remove a level chip from both my blue and white aK, but it's not a big deal to me.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O403UG1DdDg
It seems like the blue aK is having issues?
(Jan. 06, 2019  1:59 AM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2019  1:15 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Hmmm. No Bursts from aK? And do you also have difficulty removing the Level Chip in the booster set?

Mine hasn't been bursting so far. It's kind of hard to remove a level chip from both my blue and white aK, but it's not a big deal to me.

Hm. That seems scary to try on mine... I fear breakage of the Level Chip when I do it. In fact, I even had a hard time removing the stock LC from eF in the set, I thought I might break it. Maybe I'll just replicate an LC for aK then.

(Jan. 06, 2019  2:03 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O403UG1DdDg
It seems like the blue aK is having issues?

Based on the thread, seems like there are at least 3 or 4 Layers having issues on the LC removal. That does bode ill for TT's quality control, uwu

My Atomic from this set has the ball and ring being too loose (like, literally no resistance when rolling with my fingers and makes the Bey dive into the center as soon as I launch it). Is that normal with anyone else?
(Jan. 06, 2019  11:12 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: My Atomic from this set has the ball and ring being too loose (like, literally no resistance when rolling with my fingers and makes the Bey dive into the center as soon as I launch it). Is that normal with anyone else?

I did notice that the Atomic here rolls really easily, which I'm pretty sure was always the point to begin with. It means less movement on a hard launch, which is always a plus for an Atomic combo.

Gonna admit, I find it funny that the Wolborg.0E.At in this set can actually beat quite a few of the other beys in the set. Wolborg itself seems to have better teeth here than the original and blue versions as well, or at least it's tighter somehow. I know the plastic gen remakes will never truly be competitive (sans Driger S, which was a counter to Valkyrie and Xcaliber until God happened), but this is a pretty darned strong one.
(Jan. 07, 2019  12:32 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2019  11:12 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: My Atomic from this set has the ball and ring being too loose (like, literally no resistance when rolling with my fingers and makes the Bey dive into the center as soon as I launch it). Is that normal with anyone else?

I did notice that the Atomic here rolls really easily, which I'm pretty sure was always the point to begin with. It means less movement on a hard launch, which is always a plus for an Atomic combo.

Gonna admit, I find it funny that the Wolborg.0E.At in this set can actually beat quite a few of the other beys in the set. Wolborg itself seems to have better teeth here than the original and blue versions as well, or at least it's tighter somehow. I know the plastic gen remakes will never truly be competitive (sans Driger S, which was a counter to Valkyrie and Xcaliber until God happened), but this is a pretty darned strong one.

iirc, Wolborg Burst ver. is a left-spin right? I guess with practice it can be good vs equally-outclassed right spin combos (especially in this set). The tightness might be due to the original and blue recolor being used while the red is fresh ootb (or it really may be due to mold variance like the original banana mG vs red cherry mG, with the latter having less Burst resistance even using the same tight Orbit Driver I had)

I just put my recolored OG Layers in one container. Might be of value someday. I'm displaying the ones in their original colors. Not competitive, but has sentimental value haha

Back on track, so Atomic is meant to have smooth ball and ring free spinning parts huh. I just noted that since most of the Atomics I got from previous RBVs as well as the God Customize and ChouZ Triple Booster set have varying degrees of tightness and rigidness in the free spinning aspect, making them highly aggressive for a Defense Driver, more motion than Orbit.
(Jan. 07, 2019  12:41 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: iirc, Wolborg Burst ver. is a left-spin right? I guess with practice it can be good vs equally-outclassed right spin combos (especially in this set). The tightness might be due to the original and blue recolor being used while the red is fresh ootb (or it really may be due to mold variance like the original banana mG vs red cherry mG, with the latter having less Burst resistance even using the same tight Orbit Driver I had)

Wolborg is a right-spin Layer.
(Jan. 07, 2019  12:41 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2019  12:32 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: I did notice that the Atomic here rolls really easily, which I'm pretty sure was always the point to begin with. It means less movement on a hard launch, which is always a plus for an Atomic combo.

iirc, Wolborg Burst ver. is a left-spin right? I guess with practice it can be good vs equally-outclassed right spin combos (especially in this set). The tightness might be due to the original and blue recolor being used while the red is fresh ootb (or it really may be due to mold variance like the original banana mG vs red cherry mG, with the latter having less Burst resistance even using the same tight Orbit Driver I had)

I just put my recolored OG Layers in one container. Might be of value someday. I'm displaying the ones in their original colors. Not competitive, but has sentimental value haha

Back on track, so Atomic is meant to have smooth ball and ring free spinning parts huh. I just noted that since most of the Atomics I got from previous RBVs as well as the God Customize and ChouZ Triple Booster set have varying degrees of tightness and rigidness in the free spinning aspect, making them highly aggressive for a Defense Driver, more motion than Orbit.

Wolborg is right spin, just like it was in the original series on Bearing Core. The blue was also brand new, and the gray original has seen about 20 battles and shouldn't be significantly worn down from that, so it's definitely a mold thing or a fluke and not wear.

Atomic moves more than Orbit because wider balls move more in general. It's the same thing that applies between Xtreme/Hunter, αssault/Accel, and to some degree Massive/Defense that gives the former of each pair more speed than the other.
I see. I do stand corrected on the right spin direction of Wolborg. In that case, we really ought to be wary of the mold variances of the parts that TT is releasing, especially in RBVs

Also, all of the Dash/Prime Drivers in this RBV set and even in the ChouZ Customize set have the red teeth part bulging out compared to the white normal ones. That's normal, right?
(Jan. 07, 2019  1:12 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: I see. I do stand corrected on the right spin direction of Wolborg. In that case, we really ought to be wary of the mold variances of the parts that TT is releasing, especially in RBVs

Also, all of the Dash/Prime Drivers in this RBV set and even in the ChouZ Customize set have the red teeth part bulging out compared to the white normal ones. That's normal, right?

Well, the red part separates the dash drivers from the normal drivers, so that's normal
This is gonna be a stupid question but I've always wondered this as a kid. How would beyblades flying work?? such as maximum garuda and air knight in the anime. if any of my science people could help me figure out how it would work theoretically that would b great.
(Jan. 09, 2019  4:42 AM)KnightPro Wrote: This is gonna be a stupid question but I've always wondered this as a kid. How would beyblades flying work?? such as maximum garuda and air knight in the anime. if any of my science people could help me figure out how it would work theoretically that would b great.

The Blades Exert Downforce on Stadium that pushes Beys in Air. These Could Fly, If there was no metal, Such As Trypio AR and Aero Knight MS's Accessory
(Jan. 09, 2019  4:45 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2019  4:42 AM)KnightPro Wrote: This is gonna be a stupid question but I've always wondered this as a kid. How would beyblades flying work?? such as maximum garuda and air knight in the anime. if any of my science people could help me figure out how it would work theoretically that would b great.

The Blades Exert Downforce on Stadium that pushes Beys in Air. These Could Fly, If there was no metal, Such As Trypio AR and Aero Knight MS's Accessory

Oh awesome. Would be cool if burst actually did one of these in season 4 but I think they wont have anymore garuda/air knight beys in season 4
(Jan. 09, 2019  5:25 AM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2019  4:45 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: The Blades Exert Downforce on Stadium that pushes Beys in Air. These Could Fly, If there was no metal, Such As Trypio AR and Aero Knight MS's Accessory

Oh awesome. Would be cool if burst actually did one of these in season 4 but I think they wont have anymore garuda/air knight beys in season 4

Even if they did make those, it is impossible to make it fly as you would want, not with lots of Beys already having lots of metal slapped on them (maybe if they made a Burst revival of Tryphio or Aero MS Attack Rings). Get an actual toy helicopter or something else if you want flying propellers and such.
So I've been hearing the issues of Air Knight and Level Chips, that the chip gets stuck and fits ridiculously tighter compared to other layers. Mine does that too and I finally know why. I don't have the white one which is said to be easier when it comes to taking the LC off, but I think the blue one is so tight is because there's two thin notches around the teeth section which are actually a little wider than the hole of the Level Chip, at least enough that it required a little force to slide the chip in. Taking it out was harder for me as I didn't have as much leverage on the chip to take it out as easily.