[Product]  B-130 Random Booster Vol. 13

(Nov. 18, 2018  10:34 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote: I wonder what parts for burst Draciel Fortress & Driger Fang are? DC F K.Pl (Draciel Fortress Knuckle Planet) & DI F K.Ir (Driger Fang Knuckle Iron) or something else.

I think Orbit or Yard are better choices than Planet. The way Planet is designed, it acts extremely different than something like Gyro Bowl 145, Zillion Zeus' layer, or Draciel F's Blade Base. Also, TT didn't use Weight for Draciel S, even though its Blade Base had a metal ball tip.
Plot Twist: Kraken K4 is secretly Slash Valkyrie, but they're calling it Kraken to throw us off.
(Nov. 19, 2018  2:05 AM)BEYBLADE BEN Wrote: Plot Twist: Kraken K4 is secretly Slash Valkyrie, but they're calling it Kraken to throw us off.

I will destroy TT if that happened
What about burst Driger Fang parts? Will they be Knuckle Iron or something else?
From what I can see, RBV13 will contain "Kraken K4", a purple Revive Phoenix, a yellow Hazard Kerbeus, a white recolor of "Kraken K4", a blue Emperor Forneus, and the rest seem to be Plastic Gen remakes, which I do not know.
Is there any new information?
(Nov. 19, 2018  11:15 AM)fireblaze1 Wrote: What about burst Driger Fang parts? Will they be Knuckle Iron or something else?
Probably Iron, not sure about the disc. I'm 99% positive Draciel's driver will be weight or planet.
(Jul. 19, 2018  3:13 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Assuming this is the giant blue beyblade silhouette, I hope this isn't another hard to get super strong layer like Maximum Garuda.

Thanks Kai-V.

I put the same idea in the beyblade random thoughts section with a few other super Z ideas. Check it out when you can, JinBee
I wonder if drain fafnir will ever be released in a Rb
(Nov. 25, 2018  7:28 PM)GodGaia Wrote: I wonder if drain fafnir will ever be released in a Rb
Hey, hey, let's not get our hopes down on this one, alright? There's one more RB which is apparently soon-to-be-released right after the release of B-131 which is named as "Random Booster Vol.14" and hopefully, Takara Tomy would release a recolor of one of the previous Fafnir beys (God or Cho-Z) if they're willing to!
Do we have an idea for the release date on this yet before or after Xmas is all I care about really.
(Nov. 26, 2018  11:49 PM)HalfOrcSteve Wrote: Do we have an idea for the release date on this yet before or after Xmas is all I care about really.

Definitely after
(Nov. 19, 2018  2:05 AM)BEYBLADE BEN Wrote: Plot Twist: Kraken K4 is secretly Slash Valkyrie, but they're calling it Kraken to throw us off.

I do not understand why people ever even thought that looks remotely like a Valkyrie. It’s shape is nothing like previous Valkyries, it doesn’t even have 3 wings. I can understand Garuda but Valkyrie is just not even an option. Just being blue doesn’t make it a Valkyrie. If it is a Valkyrie, that is extremely messed up. It shouldn’t be a random booster, and it shouldn’t be that round. Not to mention it should come in the next season so it should be part of a new system.

I am going with the more probable idea that it is Kraken.
(Dec. 03, 2018  5:04 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote:

I do not understand why people ever even thought that looks remotely like a Valkyrie. It’s shape is nothing like previous Valkyries, it doesn’t even have 3 wings. I can understand Garuda but Valkyrie is just not even an option. Just being blue doesn’t make it a Valkyrie. If it is a Valkyrie, that is extremely messed up. It shouldn’t be a random booster, and it shouldn’t be that round. Not to mention it should come in the next season so it should be part of a new system.

I am going with the more probable idea that it is Kraken.
well,
[Image: latest?cb=20120902163209]
We Got A Trypio last year, this maybe the Aero Knight
It MAtches so well
also Pirate Kraken is also possible since, It's a pirate, not Kraken Beast
Kraken K4 and Ogre O4 are Hasbro exclusive beys

So B130 looks like Valkyrie, it might be Knight
It makes sens now.

[Image: 1544116460-received-311203386162499.jpeg][Image: 1544116484-received-200838914192971.jpeg]
(Dec. 06, 2018  6:15 PM)PlayMaker:Axel Wrote: Kraken K4 and Ogre O4 are Hasbro exclusive beys

So B130 looks like Valkyrie, it might be Knight
It makes sens now.

[Image: 1544116460-received-311203386162499.jpeg][Image: 1544116484-received-200838914192971.jpeg]

they look pretty cool  I'm digging the colours and designs.
I'm liking them as well. Is it confirmed that Driger and Draciel F are in the new Random Booster Vol. 13?
Turn K is Air Knight that will be confirmed Hasbro Knight K4
From Animation Title and Summary it seems like
Beyblade name is Air Knight (from EP 40 title Wind's Kinght Air Knight)
And Blader is Kit Lopez. (from EP 39 summery)

(Dec. 10, 2018  6:59 PM)marutti Wrote: From Animation Title and Summary it seems like

[Image: nJpVuft.jpg]
(Dec. 10, 2018  6:59 PM)marutti Wrote: From Animation Title and Summary it seems like

what kit is getting a bey

well that's interesting i completely forgot that he could own this bey specially, since kit initial is a K like knight it's cool that he has a bey though,  man the need to toko a super z trident.
Ahhhhhh I did not see that coming. Before I was hoping he appeared again and got a new beyblade, but this was unexpected for me haha.

Where did you read the summary? Can you post the episode names?
(Dec. 10, 2018  8:08 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote:

Where did you read the summary? Can you post the episode names?

[Image: DWyXL3P.jpg]