[Product]  B-127 Starter Cho-Z Valkyrie.Z.Ev

(Jan. 02, 2019  8:28 AM)AlbertDBPS Wrote: one is definitely Cho z Spriggan

who else wishes that there will be a evolution of geist fafnir

I think you're in the wrong thread.
The only bummer to this release is the lack of an actually good Launcher as well as the single Burst-stopping nub. The rest of it is awesome
My thoughts on this product:

Layer (ChoV) - Burst stopper wings may be hard to deploy initially, such that even strong players would have trouble activating it. However it’s really tough to burst once the wings are activated, allowing it to be used with drivers like Bearing without worry of self-burst(if you’re able to consistently deploy the wings).

It’s edges are aggressive, giving it good potential to KO or burst opponents. However, it’s not as pronounced as ChoA’s edges, leading it to have less attack potential comparatively.

It has decent stamina because of its wide, roundish shape. This allows it to be able to outspin certain matchups on Bearing.

Overall, it has good potential as a Bearing Attacker. However, ChoA is a really close competitor for that spot - it has better attack, but is also more suspect ivle to self-burst.

Disk (Zenith) - Really unconventional disk. It’s not heavy, hampering it’s attack potential. It has protruding rubber edges, which allow it to burst opponents at a certain angle due to the rubber’s grip.

It also allows for better spin-stealing from its rubber edges. However, the rubber edges kill any LAD potential, making spin-steal pointless.

Overall, an average disk for attack. Might find a niche with more experimenting.

Driver (Evolution) - Basically a taller Variable with a smaller surface contact diameter. When worn, it seems to behave really crazily, just like Variable. Likewise, its insanely hard to control as it tends to lose the flower pattern and skirt around the tornado ridge even with a good launch. There are better, more controllable rubber attack drivers like X’ and H’, so its hard to recommend this for competitive use.

Launcher (Proto-Launcher) - Don’t even talk about it…
(Jan. 04, 2019  7:11 AM)KingSpin Wrote: My thoughts on this product:

Layer (ChoV) - Burst stopper wings may be hard to deploy initially, such that even strong players would have trouble activating it. However it’s really tough to burst once the wings are activated, allowing it to be used with drivers like Bearing without worry of self-burst(if you’re able to consistently deploy the wings).

It’s edges are aggressive, giving it good potential to KO or burst opponents. However, it’s not as pronounced as ChoA’s edges, leading it to have less attack potential comparatively.

It has decent stamina because of its wide, roundish shape. This allows it to be able to outspin certain matchups on Bearing.

Overall, it has good potential as a Bearing Attacker. However, ChoA is a really close competitor for that spot - it has better attack, but is also more suspect ivle to self-burst.

Disk (Zenith) - Really unconventional disk. It’s not heavy, hampering it’s attack potential. It has protruding rubber edges, which allow it to burst opponents at a certain angle due to the rubber’s grip.

It also allows for better spin-stealing from its rubber edges. However, the rubber edges kill any LAD potential, making spin-steal pointless.

Overall, an average disk for attack. Might find a niche with more experimenting.

Driver (Evolution) - Basically a taller Variable with a smaller surface contact diameter. When worn, it seems to behave really crazily, just like Variable. Likewise, its insanely hard to control as it tends to lose the flower pattern and skirt around the tornado ridge even with a good launch. There are better, more controllable rubber attack drivers like X’ and H’, so its hard to recommend this for competitive use.

Zenith is 24 grams, it is not light
(Jan. 04, 2019  9:35 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2019  7:11 AM)KingSpin Wrote: It’s not heavy

Zenith is 24 grams, it is not light

24 grams is still lighter than 27.27g (24g from 0, 3.27 from Bump) or 28.17g (24.9g from 00, 3.27 from Bump).

I never said Zenith was light. Just that there were better, heavier disk+frame combos in comparison.
(Jan. 04, 2019  10:41 AM)KingSpin Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2019  9:35 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Zenith is 24 grams, it is not light

24 grams is still lighter than 27.27g (24g from 0, 3.27 from Bump) or 28.17g (24.9g from 00,  3.27 from Bump).

I never said Zenith was light. Just that there were better, heavier disk+frame combos in comparison.
But , you must agree thst it is the heaviest FANCY Disk ( like magnum , etc )
Z may be fancy, but the viability sucks hard. Only good for aesthetics and possibly spin equalization
(Jan. 05, 2019  1:15 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Z may be fancy, but the viability sucks hard. Only good for aesthetics and possibly spin equalization

Basically a niche adaptation of Triple IMO but that's true.
(Jan. 05, 2019  2:46 AM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2019  1:15 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Z may be fancy, but the viability sucks hard. Only good for aesthetics and possibly spin equalization

Basically a niche adaptation of Triple IMO but that's true.

I actually didn't realize that ahahaha it works probably with all 3-pointed Layers aesthetically, but the tiny rubber portions kill its stamina for LAD (but hey, Triple and Vortex don't have much LAD anyways, so Z is the ChouZ variant of both as no new Disk or Frame was introduced with the debut of the predecessor).
Does anybody know a source to purchase the Gold Cho-Z Valkryie tournament prize bey?
(Jan. 28, 2019  3:09 AM)Ultragunner Wrote: Does anybody know a source to purchase the Gold Cho-Z Valkryie tournament prize bey?

Not released yet.
It'll release at march as lottery prize bey for 20 winners.
(Aug. 31, 2018  11:33 AM)Jinbee Wrote: The half hidden red one looks like it'll be Spriggan, the colour scheme works and I see an X on the middle similar to lS and Sr.

it is
(Jan. 30, 2019  8:31 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2018  11:33 AM)Jinbee Wrote: The half hidden red one looks like it'll be Spriggan, the colour scheme works and I see an X on the middle similar to lS and Sr.

it is

You do realize that comment I made was several months ago... right? I already know that it's Spriggan now.
Just wanna check tho, for those who bought multiple copies of CZ-V, are there noticeable mold differences in the teeth and Wings (with the Burst stopping mechanism)? I asked since I had battled against a kid whose CZ-V wing (with the nub for Burst stop) won't activate no matter how hard he launched (using a Digital Sword Launcher); his Bey was significantly more beat-up than mine as well.

I tried launching his Bey with my LR Beylauncher and only managed to have the useless Wings pop out, but not the one with the nubs. I did the same launch strength for my own copy (since I don't buy multiple due to budget) but didn't have too much difficulty popping all 3 Wings on mine. I didn't get a look at the mold number, but is it possible that the kid's copy was defective?
(Feb. 03, 2019  10:06 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: Just wanna check tho, for those who bought multiple copies of CZ-V, are there noticeable mold differences in the teeth and Wings (with the Burst stopping mechanism)? I asked since I had battled against a kid whose CZ-V wing (with the nub for Burst stop) won't activate no matter how hard he launched (using a Digital Sword Launcher); his Bey was significantly more beat-up than mine as well.

I tried launching his Bey with my LR Beylauncher and only managed to have the useless Wings pop out, but not the one with the nubs. I did the same launch strength for my own copy (since I don't buy multiple due to budget) but didn't have too much difficulty popping all 3 Wings on mine. I didn't get a look at the mold number, but is it possible that the kid's copy was defective?

Yes I have 4 of them.
(Feb. 03, 2019  10:06 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: Just wanna check tho, for those who bought multiple copies of CZ-V, are there noticeable mold differences in the teeth and Wings (with the Burst stopping mechanism)? I asked since I had battled against a kid whose CZ-V wing (with the nub for Burst stop) won't activate no matter how hard he launched (using a Digital Sword Launcher); his Bey was significantly more beat-up than mine as well.

Yeah I've noticed that different Cho-Z Valkyries have issues with certain wings simply refusing to open regardless of how strong you launch. The new Long Beylauncher LR helps a lot but some copies of the layer still have issues at times. For my Cho-Z Valkyrie the top right wing was the stubborn one. What I did was for about 10 minutes each day I manually opened and closed the wing repeatedly with my finger. This combined with battling with the layer often eventually made it so the wing now pops out with a strong launch. It's definitely an issue but it can be fixed. Another thing that can be done if the wing just never opens is you can pre-open the wing before you launch the bey (as long as it isn't the wing that houses the actual burst stopper).
(Feb. 03, 2019  10:13 PM)Ulti Wrote:

Yeah I've noticed that different Cho-Z Valkyries have issues with certain wings simply refusing to open regardless of how strong you launch. The new Long Beylauncher LR helps a lot but some copies of the layer still have issues at times. For my Cho-Z Valkyrie the top right wing was the stubborn one. What I did was for about 10 minutes each day I manually opened and closed the wing repeatedly with my finger. This combined with battling with the layer often eventually made it so the wing now pops out with a strong launch. It's definitely an issue but it can be fixed. Another thing that can be done if the wing just never opens is you can pre-open the wing before you launch the bey (as long as it isn't the wing that houses the actual burst stopper).

I see. But that's the issue tho, since the Wing with the Burst stopper was the one being quite stubborn. I even almost cracked my fingernail trying to pry the thing loose for the kid, but to no avail. I just told the kid to buy another one or use the Layer with Dash/Prime Drivers for smash attacks
(Jan. 04, 2019  7:11 AM)KingSpin Wrote: My thoughts on this product:

Zenith is an awesome frame/disc, it's reasonably heavy and those white rubbers really helps to burst opponents. I used it on my Winning Valkyrie (sorry layer is off topic here). 

I intentionally use this combo so Zenith protrudes out to make contact with the other bey easier and also it looks good Grin

[Image: 1zx6ts1.jpg]
I wish they made use of some beys with the disk and layer match up like xcalibur. I see that choz Valkyrie lines up with the disk and they could’ve made a new special move btw pls this is my opinion
I've seen 超V used as the abbreviation for Cho-Z Valkyrie, though I stumbled across this:
[Image: 8LhUY6O.jpg]
It is an official piece of media from Sonokong, used on the Korean Toys R Us website, and lists it as czV. I would assume that Cho-Z Achilles and Cho-Z Spriggan would be czA and czS, respectively.