[Product]  B-127 Starter Cho-Z Valkyrie.Z.Ev

(Oct. 18, 2018  5:38 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2018  2:27 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Valkyrie looks too round to do much damage

So did Beat Kukulcan and look how that turned out.

And even Twin Nemisis !
(Oct. 18, 2018  5:52 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2018  5:38 PM)g2_ Wrote: So did Beat Kukulcan and look how that turned out.

And even Twin Nemisis !
True, but he keeps self bursting.

(Oct. 18, 2018  5:52 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2018  5:38 PM)g2_ Wrote: So did Beat Kukulcan and look how that turned out.

And even Twin Nemisis !
Also right spin Legend Spriggan.
(Oct. 18, 2018  6:06 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2018  5:52 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: And even Twin Nemisis !
True, but he keeps self bursting.

(Oct. 18, 2018  5:52 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: And even Twin Nemisis !
Also right spin Legend Spriggan.
Well, I don't own twin nemesis but seeing how it performs ,it is surely one of the best god beys out there ,it's on the same level as df, nl, bk, sx ,ab, mg, dc and even requim!
Just a heads up to address the sudden disappearance of posts in this thread;

The word that was controversially used does have a double meaning; one is a legitimate use case, and one is a more prominent (perhaps British?) derogative use case. I've removed the full conversation as it derailed the thread quite heavily, but I'd like to ask those involved to avoid using that word again either way.

Back on topic please!
From the CoroCoro video, it looks like Valkyrie is an extremely well executed bey. It is an attack type that actually goes to the center for one thing, and it is also extremely strong for another.
(Oct. 19, 2018  12:49 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: From the CoroCoro video, it looks like Valkyrie is an extremely well executed bey. It is an attack type that actually goes to the center for one thing, and it is also extremely strong for another.
CoroCoro manages to make every Beyblade look strong.
(Oct. 19, 2018  12:50 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2018  12:49 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: From the CoroCoro video, it looks like Valkyrie is an extremely well executed bey. It is an attack type that actually goes to the center for one thing, and it is also extremely strong for another.
CoroCoro manages to make every Beyblade look strong.

I meant Takara Tomy, but the same thing applies. However, instead of the attacks, I was focusing more on the launch pattern.
(Oct. 19, 2018  1:06 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2018  12:50 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: CoroCoro manages to make every Beyblade look strong.

I meant Takara Tomy, but the same thing applies. However, instead of the attacks, I was focusing more on the launch pattern.

Just because it can hit the center doesn't mean its particularly strong at doing so. Speed plays a major part in Attack types, and it's certainly nowhere near the speeds Xtreme can pull out, although that's also probably because it isn't worn yet. We'll just have to see how fast a worn driver goes and whether it can be controlled at those speeds.

Also, I'll say what I said earlier again: don't try to judge power levels off of these corocoro vids. They are almost definitely rigged to make the new bey(s) look good, so trying to judge their power levels with them is a foolish endeavor. Apply common sense and patience first and foremost.
(Oct. 19, 2018  2:09 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2018  1:06 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: I meant Takara Tomy, but the same thing applies. However, instead of the attacks, I was focusing more on the launch pattern.

Just because it can hit the center doesn't mean its particularly strong at doing so. Speed plays a major part in Attack types, and it's certainly nowhere near the speeds Xtreme can pull out, although that's also probably because it isn't worn yet. We'll just have to see how fast a worn driver goes and whether it can be controlled at those speeds.

Also, I'll say what I said earlier again: don't try to judge power levels off of these corocoro vids. They are almost definitely rigged to make the new bey(s) look good, so trying to judge their power levels with them is a foolish endeavor. Apply common sense and patience first and foremost.

It doesn’t matter if it is strong or not at hitting the center. The fact that it can do so and it is an attack type is impressive. It doesn’t matter how strong it is, if it does not hit the center. Look at wV for example. All I am saying is it is a moderate to OP attack type and it can hit the center, so I have high hopes. You are saying that the video is rigged, and I completely agree. I’m only saying that how they do it needs some ground rules and base strength first. It needs to be strong enough to burst bX and Cho z Eclipse first, even if it is once in a blue moon. 
EDIT: Sorry if this sounds like digital road rage. It is an engaging argument. I’m getting kind of bored for news to come out, partly because there is no more news.
(Oct. 19, 2018  2:49 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2018  2:09 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Just because it can hit the center doesn't mean its particularly strong at doing so. Speed plays a major part in Attack types, and it's certainly nowhere near the speeds Xtreme can pull out, although that's also probably because it isn't worn yet. We'll just have to see how fast a worn driver goes and whether it can be controlled at those speeds.

It doesn’t matter if it is strong or not at hitting the center. The fact that it can do so and it is an attack type is impressive. It doesn’t matter how strong it is, if it does not hit the center. Look at wV for example. All I am saying is it is a moderate to OP attack type and it can hit the center, so I have high hopes. You are saying that the video is rigged, and I completely agree. I’m only saying that how they do it needs some ground rules and base strength first. It needs to be strong enough to burst bX and Cho z Eclipse first, even if it is once in a blue moon. 
EDIT: Sorry if this sounds like digital road rage. It is an engaging argument. I’m getting kind of bored for news to come out, partly because there is no more news.

All attack types, given enough time, will eventually hit the center. Even a poorly launched Xtreme will fall into the center when its spin runs low, even though it'll be too weak to realistically win by that point. Doing it early is excellent, but also doable by a solid launch by almost any attack driver (for at least a short time. We all know plastic tips will lose that sweet flower pattern fairly quickly).

It's not being able to hit the center that's good, it's the fact that it doesn't fail to keep hitting the center repeatedly. That's also very much expected with rubber attack drivers though as they're primarily the drivers that succeed in keeping that offensive flower pattern, and isn't anything special or noteworthy. Xtreme can do the exact same with a lot more speed and power (and a better spring in the case of Xtreme'), so why should I be impressed by this?
(Oct. 19, 2018  11:49 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2018  2:49 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: It doesn’t matter if it is strong or not at hitting the center. The fact that it can do so and it is an attack type is impressive. It doesn’t matter how strong it is, if it does not hit the center. Look at wV for example. All I am saying is it is a moderate to OP attack type and it can hit the center, so I have high hopes. You are saying that the video is rigged, and I completely agree. I’m only saying that how they do it needs some ground rules and base strength first. It needs to be strong enough to burst bX and Cho z Eclipse first, even if it is once in a blue moon. 

All attack types, given enough time, will eventually hit the center. Even a poorly launched Xtreme will fall into the center when its spin runs low, even though it'll be too weak to realistically win by that point. Doing it early is excellent, but also doable by a solid launch by almost any attack driver (for at least a short time. We all know plastic tips will lose that sweet flower pattern fairly quickly).

It's not being able to hit the center that's good, it's the fact that it doesn't fail to keep hitting the center repeatedly. That's also very much expected with rubber attack drivers though as they're primarily the drivers that succeed in keeping that offensive flower pattern, and isn't anything special or noteworthy. Xtreme can do the exact same with a lot more speed and power (and a better spring in the case of Xtreme'), so why should I be impressed by this?

Because it’s rare. We do not have many drivers with the combination of ok to OP level attack, good stamina, and it stays in the center for a lot of the match. This driver does not just flower pattern, it stays in the middle for a large portion of the battle. Plus, extreme has horrible stamina. This bey has actually ok stamina for an attack type. We have not even tested this driver so it is impossible to say which one is more powerful. You seem bent on hating this, why?
(Oct. 19, 2018  2:06 PM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2018  11:49 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: All attack types, given enough time, will eventually hit the center. Even a poorly launched Xtreme will fall into the center when its spin runs low, even though it'll be too weak to realistically win by that point. Doing it early is excellent, but also doable by a solid launch by almost any attack driver (for at least a short time. We all know plastic tips will lose that sweet flower pattern fairly quickly).

Because it’s rare. We do not have many drivers with the combination of ok to OP level attack, good stamina, and it stays in the center for a lot of the match. This driver does not just flower pattern, it stays in the middle for a large portion of the battle. Plus, extreme has horrible stamina. This bey has actually ok stamina for an attack type. We have not even tested this driver so it is impossible to say which one is more powerful. You seem bent on hating this, why?

I have to admit you're right, the stamina was insane.
(Oct. 19, 2018  4:37 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: https://www.ebay.ca/itm/B-127-Cho-Z-Valk...SwHI5bxJTx

Check this out

Page is missing for me
(Oct. 19, 2018  4:38 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2018  4:37 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: https://www.ebay.ca/itm/B-127-Cho-Z-Valk...SwHI5bxJTx

Check this out

Page is missing for me
What do you mean

Wait sorry i will fix it

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/B-127-Cho-Z-Valk...SwHI5bxJTx
(Oct. 19, 2018  2:06 PM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2018  11:49 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: All attack types, given enough time, will eventually hit the center. Even a poorly launched Xtreme will fall into the center when its spin runs low, even though it'll be too weak to realistically win by that point. Doing it early is excellent, but also doable by a solid launch by almost any attack driver (for at least a short time. We all know plastic tips will lose that sweet flower pattern fairly quickly).

We don't yet know how effective it really is at attacking. That's an assumption based on a hype video thus far. I have some faith here though, but more from the layer than the driver.

Stamina matters little for pure Attack type beys, so bashing Xtreme for having low Stamina potential is silly especially since its been top-tier since release. What really matters here is power and control. I won't deny that it looks like Evolution is easy to use like Hunter so control is tight, but I'm not seeing much speed and power here unworn, as was Hunters ultimate flaw. Like Variable I'd expect that to improve in time, but by how much?

Also, I'm nowhere near bent on hating this, mostly because the few parts I do hate are either incredulously unwieldy or don't work properly (e.g. Operate) or harmful (e.g. 12). I'm just being more realistic, looking into the facts and less into the hype. In contrast to your hype I look like I'm banging a part when I'm more or less trying to say "don't count your chickens before they hatch, especially when all you've seen is a video hyping up eggs".
(Oct. 19, 2018  8:18 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2018  2:06 PM)MGoldZeo Wrote: Because it’s rare. We do not have many drivers with the combination of ok to OP level attack, good stamina, and it stays in the center for a lot of the match. This driver does not just flower pattern, it stays in the middle for a large portion of the battle. Plus, extreme has horrible stamina. This bey has actually ok stamina for an attack type. We have not even tested this driver so it is impossible to say which one is more powerful. You seem bent on hating this, why?

We don't yet know how effective it really is at attacking. That's an assumption based on a hype video thus far. I have some faith here though, but more from the layer than the driver.

Stamina matters little for pure Attack type beys, so bashing Xtreme for having low Stamina potential is silly especially since its been top-tier since release. What really matters here is power and control. I won't deny that it looks like Evolution is easy to use like Hunter so control is tight, but I'm not seeing much speed and power here unworn, as was Hunters ultimate flaw. Like Variable I'd expect that to improve in time, but by how much?

Also, I'm nowhere near bent on hating this, mostly because the few parts I do hate are either incredulously unwieldy or don't work properly (e.g. Operate) or harmful (e.g. 12). I'm just being more realistic, looking into the facts and less into the hype. In contrast to your hype I look like I'm banging a part when I'm more or less trying to say "don't count your chickens before they hatch, especially when all you've seen is a video hyping up eggs".

Oh, ok. Thank you for explaining your intentions clearer. I am just excited for the new release, that’s all. While it may or may not be true, I am judging from the videos posted, but simply because they are the only ones we have. Let it be known that I am taking it with a grain of salt. I know what is in the video is not fact. However, if evolution is like variable, it will be pretty good. Variable had ok stamina and ok attack. I think there might be a gimmick on evolution that it is a lot better than variable when it is worn out. If so, then this driver could be the next extreme. But, referencing your point, let’s not get too excited. I would argue that stamina plays a large role in attack type drivers, especially when battling other attack types. If your beyblade does not have enough stamina, it will almost definitely lose, unless it has crazy good attack. I would also argue that while extreme is just that, it is not the only driver in the equation.
(Oct. 19, 2018  11:43 PM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2018  8:18 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: We don't yet know how effective it really is at attacking. That's an assumption based on a hype video thus far. I have some faith here though, but more from the layer than the driver.

Oh, ok. Thank you for explaining your intentions clearer. I am just excited for the new release, that’s all. While it may or may not be true, I am judging from the videos posted, but simply because they are the only ones we have. Let it be known that I am taking it with a grain of salt. I know what is in the video is not fact. However, if evolution is like variable, it will be pretty good. Variable had ok stamina and ok attack. I think there might be a gimmick on evolution that it is a lot better than variable when it is worn out. If so, then this driver could be the next extreme. But, referencing your point, let’s not get too excited. I would argue that stamina plays a large role in attack type drivers, especially when battling other attack types. If your beyblade does not have enough stamina, it will almost definitely lose, unless it has crazy good attack. I would also argue that while extreme is just that, it is not the only driver in the equation.

If evolution is like variable, it will be pretty outclassed or maybe worse.
(Oct. 20, 2018  12:29 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2018  11:43 PM)MGoldZeo Wrote: Oh, ok. Thank you for explaining your intentions clearer. I am just excited for the new release, that’s all. While it may or may not be true, I am judging from the videos posted, but simply because they are the only ones we have. Let it be known that I am taking it with a grain of salt. I know what is in the video is not fact. However, if evolution is like variable, it will be pretty good. Variable had ok stamina and ok attack. I think there might be a gimmick on evolution that it is a lot better than variable when it is worn out. If so, then this driver could be the next extreme. But, referencing your point, let’s not get too excited. I would argue that stamina plays a large role in attack type drivers, especially when battling other attack types. If your beyblade does not have enough stamina, it will almost definitely lose, unless it has crazy good attack. I would also argue that while extreme is just that, it is not the only driver in the equation.

If evolution is like variable, it will be pretty outclassed or maybe worse.

Not necessarily. All drivers eventually get outclassed. Before it got outclassed, variable was actually not too bad. It was only that it kept getting outclassed. Besides, variable was Takara Tomy’s first dual layer release, they have learned a thing or two. Hopefully they made a few changes. To be honest though, I am not expecting much from the driver. The layer is the main focus with its muteki mode.
(Oct. 20, 2018  12:59 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2018  12:29 AM)Zeutron Wrote: If evolution is like variable, it will be pretty outclassed or maybe worse.

Not necessarily. All drivers eventually get outclassed. Before it got outclassed, variable was actually not too bad. It was only that it kept getting outclassed. Besides, variable was Takara Tomy’s first dual layer release, they have learned a thing or two. Hopefully they made a few changes. To be honest though, I am not expecting much from the driver. The layer is the main focus with its muteki mode.
No worries, I agree that they may have learned from their mistakes. I am not trying to hate on evolution but what I am meaning to say is, if it was to be like variable it would immediately be outclassed since variable was already outclassed by xtreme and Accel in any of its “potential” capability from the beginning.
(Oct. 20, 2018  5:21 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2018  12:59 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: Not necessarily. All drivers eventually get outclassed. Before it got outclassed, variable was actually not too bad. It was only that it kept getting outclassed. Besides, variable was Takara Tomy’s first dual layer release, they have learned a thing or two. Hopefully they made a few changes. To be honest though, I am not expecting much from the driver. The layer is the main focus with its muteki mode.
No worries, I agree that they may have learned from their mistakes. I am not trying to hate on evolution but what I am meaning to say is, if it was to be like variable it would immediately be outclassed since variable was already outclassed by xtreme and Accel in any of its “potential” capability from the beginning.
I am not defending evolution, I just have high hopes. These gimmicks could potentially equate to an extremely powerful bey. I mean come on, when was the last time we had a gimmick on the layer, disk, and driver? I think not since dual layer, before core disks. Now they have probably realized that there is not a lot you can do with core disks, besides varying weight. There is also the frame system, but that is definitely more cosmetic and LAD focused (EDIT: except in the case of 12). The point is, people will always go for the heaviest disk for core disks. But now, if they add good gimmicks, they can potentially fix that. People will probably buy more beys for disks with gimmicks that they like. There is no best disk. Think about it, who uses 5, 6, or 3 besides some minor combos. Everyone uses 0, 7, and 10. Now, people will choose beys with gimmicks they need. This will therefore raise sales and give them money. Good strategy, eh?
EDIT 2: These are just my thoughts on it, it is just an opinion based on speculation, recent and upcoming releases, and testing. Please take it with a grain of salt.
(Oct. 20, 2018  5:52 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2018  5:21 AM)Zeutron Wrote: No worries, I agree that they may have learned from their mistakes. I am not trying to hate on evolution but what I am meaning to say is, if it was to be like variable it would immediately be outclassed since variable was already outclassed by xtreme and Accel in any of its “potential” capability from the beginning.
I am not defending evolution, I just have high hopes. These gimmicks could potentially equate to an extremely powerful bey. I mean come on, when was the last time we had a gimmick on the layer, disk, and driver? I think not since dual layer, before core disks. Now they have probably realized that there is not a lot you can do with core disks, besides varying weight. There is also the frame system, but that is definitely more cosmetic and LAD focused (EDIT: except in the case of 12). The point is, people will always go for the heaviest disk for core disks. But now, if they add good gimmicks, they can potentially fix that. People will probably buy more beys for disks with gimmicks that they like. There is no best disk. Think about it, who uses 5, 6, or 3 besides some minor combos. Everyone uses 0, 7, and 10. Now, people will choose beys with gimmicks they need. This will therefore raise sales and give them money. Good strategy, eh?
EDIT 2: These are just my thoughts on it, it is just an opinion based on speculation, recent and upcoming releases, and testing. Please take it with a grain of salt.

I think you’ve got very good speculations you two, but I do doubt 12 was released for no reason. Winning Valkyrie is already super heavy for super attacks, but any heavier because of a disk heavier than 12 and it will grip the stadium too harshly and negate all the speed it needed to cause heavier attacks (I still think the metal spike on 12 was a bad move tho). Evolution is definitely a lot taller than variable, but needs to be in order to have a massive five wing strike (you know, the zenith rubber, plus the yellow wing, blue wing, metal wing and red wing) by causing the beyblade to be high enough. My iPad can’t process all this typing and I believe this is the first stock combo with every part as a gimmick, and the layer and zenith have to be light enough for evolution to travel insanely fast (guaranteed wall hits too).
(Oct. 20, 2018  8:00 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: N
(Oct. 20, 2018  5:52 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: I am not defending evolution, I just have high hopes. These gimmicks could potentially equate to an extremely powerful bey. I mean come on, when was the last time we had a gimmick on the layer, disk, and driver? I think not since dual layer, before core disks. Now they have probably realized that there is not a lot you can do with core disks, besides varying weight. There is also the frame system, but that is definitely more cosmetic and LAD focused (EDIT: except in the case of 12). The point is, people will always go for the heaviest disk for core disks. But now, if they add good gimmicks, they can potentially fix that. People will probably buy more beys for disks with gimmicks that they like. There is no best disk. Think about it, who uses 5, 6, or 3 besides some minor combos. Everyone uses 0, 7, and 10. Now, people will choose beys with gimmicks they need. This will therefore raise sales and give them money. Good strategy, eh?

I think you’ve got very good speculations you two, but I do doubt 12 was released for no reason. Winning Valkyrie is already super heavy for super attacks, but any heavier because of a disk heavier than 12 and it will grip the stadium too harshly and negate all the speed it needed to cause heavier attacks (I still think the metal spike on 12 was a bad move tho). Evolution is definitely a lot taller than variable, but needs to be in order to have a massive five wing strike (you know, the zenith rubber, plus the yellow wing, blue wing, metal wing and red wing) by causing the beyblade to be high enough. My iPad can’t process all this typing and I believe this is the first stock combo with every part as a gimmick, and the layer and zenith have to be light enough for evolution to travel insanely fast (guaranteed wall hits too).

If any same spin combo has more burst resistance than a combo using Zenith if the opposing combo hits the rubber on Zenith will likely cause a self burst. To be honest I doubt evolution would need a light disk considering that if it wears down like variable it will literally become a rubber giga flat which will probably go crazy even with the heaviest disk anyways. Attack types and tall height are not a great pairing and if the layer can not hit the bey it is pointless. Layer to disk contact only ever worked with hop attack which as I mentioned earlier in the thread was it’s own genre tall drivers are not as tall as the anime exaggerates and beys will probably hit the the lower parts of the layer or get wedged between the layer and disk. Even if disks hit layers the metal would reduce friction and therefore recoil, since Evolution will likely be uncontrollable it will probably miss beys for attacks anyways considering it will probably self knockout and miss the center.
(Oct. 20, 2018  9:18 PM)Zeutron Wrote: If any same spin combo has more burst resistance than a combo using Zenith if the opposing combo hits the rubber on Zenith will likely cause a self burst.

Are you implying that hitting Zenith will cause burst losses, because that make no sense if true. Bursts are caused by the layer stopping or slowing down mid-spin while the weight of the disk and driver keep their momentum and slow less. Hitting Zenith won't affect the layer, and thus cannot cause burst damage or "clicks" to the combination its a part of. In fact, the attacker is more likely to take burst damage since Zenith can't give in the same way a layer would, akin to running into a spinning brick wall. The rubber is actually probably the least harmful part of Zenith to hit, since it'll have a little bit more of a bounce.
(Oct. 20, 2018  10:37 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2018  9:18 PM)Zeutron Wrote: If any same spin combo has more burst resistance than a combo using Zenith if the opposing combo hits the rubber on Zenith will likely cause a self burst.

Are you implying that hitting Zenith will cause burst losses, because that make no sense if true. Bursts are caused by the layer stopping or slowing down mid-spin while the weight of the disk and driver keep their momentum and slow less. Hitting Zenith won't affect the layer, and thus cannot cause burst damage or "clicks" to the combination its a part of. In fact, the attacker is more likely to take burst damage since Zenith can't give in the same way a layer would, akin to running into a spinning brick wall. The rubber is actually probably the least harmful part of Zenith to hit, since it'll have a little bit more of a bounce.
I disagree. Rubber has more traction, so wouldn’t it cause more burst damage?