[Product]  B-127 Starter Cho-Z Valkyrie.Z.Ev

OMG! A new V4 and L4! This is so much of an upgrade. But I like the idea that they are doing the 2 beys in a season thing but honestly, the new V looks kinda bad. I guess that's just me...

EDIT: L4 is just a recolor... Its part of the new to be released GCS but for ChoZ. A remodeling set basically...
TT finally released a Z disc after I have made my own one...
I feel that I wasted time on it...
(Aug. 31, 2018  12:04 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: TT finally released a Z disc after I have made my own one...
I feel that I wasted time on it...

It's also a wee bit inconsistent too, I mean unless people are able to memorise and knowledge parts, I can imagine newer or less knowledgeable bladers seeing Z house disks and then wondering why other lettered disks aren't doing the same.

EDIT: OH and assuming the Z disk can house frames, how weird is the abbreviations going to look when it's .ZB compared to something like .2B for disks.
Wow , Burst has really crossed the SEASON BARRIER !! ( Every other beyblade generation had only 3 seasons and NOW , Burst is going to get Another season ( or Cho Z awakening system ) , Just WOWWWW !!
Crossing a season barrier...? There's no new season happening here, it's just new releases as usual, haha.

And for the record, MFB still had four seasons Wink
man i love the look of this layer!

very surprised by all of this, tbh
Who y’all saying this might be Cz-1 ?

One thing tho I think 2 of the Beyblades on the right might be a cho z duo appolis and duo ( idk it’s name sorry) so yeah
He'll Salamander is on the back of the chair saying,"hahahaha I bet the new TRASH Valkrie still can't burst me"

No offense Smile
(Aug. 31, 2018  1:04 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Crossing a season barrier...? There's no new season happening here, it's just new releases as usual, haha.

Many people don’t count Zero G since it was so different (and not good lol)
(Aug. 31, 2018  4:12 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2018  1:04 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Crossing a season barrier...? There's no new season happening here, it's just new releases as usual, haha.

Many people don’t count Zero G since it was so different (and not good lol)

I fam el zero g was nice
(Aug. 31, 2018  4:15 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2018  4:12 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Many people don’t count Zero G since it was so different (and not good lol)

I fam el zero g was nice

Zero G was nice ( But , It lacked RE - DESIGNING ( Design of the layer ) !!! )
Apparently this Valkyrie was so good that it doesn't have a visible Level Chip slot.
(Aug. 31, 2018  4:58 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Apparently this Valkyrie was so good that it doesn't have a visible Level Chip slot.

But INSTEAD , an IMPROVED ........... GOD CHIP(S) !!!!
(Aug. 31, 2018  4:58 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Apparently this Valkyrie was so good that it doesn't have a visible Level Chip slot.

It does have one near the top of the “Strike God Chip” style part, but the prongs to grab on to the launcher look just like the ones from before Cho-Z/Super Z. The same goes for the new Apollos and Artemis, so maybe the Awakening System will be compatible with the Mugen and Muso Stadiums.
(Aug. 31, 2018  5:05 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

It does have one near the top of the “Strike God Chip” style part, but the prongs to grab on to the launcher look just like the ones from before Cho-Z/Super Z. The same goes for the new Apollos and Artemis, so maybe the Awakening System will be compatible with the Mugen and Muso Stadiums.

It's possible that it could be a diamond slot, but first of all, there's a white thing blocking the hole, and even if that was a level chip already on it, you can't see it on the sides, and like you said the prongs look like pre Cho Z prongs where they have no level chip slot.
Holy Snapple, the news today is unbelievable!
(Aug. 31, 2018  5:08 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Holy Snapple, the news today is unbelievable!

I agree
(Aug. 31, 2018  5:08 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2018  5:05 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: It does have one near the top of the “Strike God Chip” style part, but the prongs to grab on to the launcher look just like the ones from before Cho-Z/Super Z. The same goes for the new Apollos and Artemis, so maybe the Awakening System will be compatible with the Mugen and Muso Stadiums.

It's possible that it could be a diamond slot, but first of all, there's a white thing blocking the hole, and even if that was a level chip already on it, you can't see it on the sides, and like you said the prongs look like pre Cho Z prongs where they have no level chip slot.

The Tab Seen to be bigger than usual. It is possible that level Chip can be put beneath, but the second smaller tab where the Launcher Goes it absent.

Or something entirely new, a new chip...
Here's hoping the wings stick out more on this version of Valkyrie
I’m hoping this Valkyrie will have the best Attack with good stamina and it doesn’t burst a lot and demolishes everything? ok I think I went a lil bit too far but this Valkyrie better counter revive Pheonix
It said that this Valkyrie will have an AWAKE system... I think the blue plastic part might be worn out and the shape might change after enough times of battles?
(Aug. 31, 2018  5:36 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: It said that this Valkyrie will have an AWAKE system... I think the blue plastic part might be worn out and the shape might change after enough times of battles?

I sincerely hope that it doesn't have that type of gimmick, any sharp contact points it could have will wear and blunt and it would just feel inconsistent in general, and would not at all be pleasing to the eyes.
maybe the gimmick has something to do with the red wings sticking out in the bottom of the layer
(Aug. 31, 2018  5:36 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: It said that this Valkyrie will have an AWAKE system... I think the blue plastic part might be worn out and the shape might change after enough times of battles?

Where does it say this?

I see it says "Cho-Z awakens!" or "Cho-Z awakening!", which I wouldn't consider a system. Seems more like, "Cho-Z goes to the next level!" Or may be referring to how Valkerie is getting an evolution mid-series or something.

What you said is still possible, but it doesn't say "AWAKE system" that I see.

(Aug. 31, 2018  10:09 AM)marutti Wrote: [Image: TQ1tmrU.jpg]
It'll release in November

From what I can make out, it says the awaken bit on the left side. Then, says it's a Starter Cho-Z Valkerie.Z.Ev (which doesn't necessarily mean its name, I guess we'll find out). And then, it says something about a "set" on the right-hand side. Kind of blurry over there.

And then, the bottom is the release date and how you should keep checking Corocoro and whatnot.

Can you go over the image for us, marutti? I'm sure you can understand and read it better, haha.
What does this sheet even come with?