[Product]  B-122 Starter Geist Fafnir.8'.Absorb

Geist Fafnir is a left spinning stamina type beyblade in the Fafnir line. Released September 21st 2018.

[Image: dh5xdgauyaax5-d.jpg]
1st image we got

Comes with bey, stickers, beylogger cut out, and proto launcher
really!? I'm glad fafnir gets and evolution!
I think you should put the image along with your post:
(Jul. 12, 2018  9:19 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: I think you should put the image along with your post:

I was just doing that, but this is a better image

This is 1 of 4 beys out so far with the level chip slot surrounded with metal
I need to save up...
Looks familiar ...... -stares at a certain fan concept art-
Rubber more exposed than on Drain Fafnir. This is definitely a perfect upgrade for Fafnir
Aside from all the hype, it seems a bit too 'pointy' for endurance, or defense, and also the rubber hinders it so it couldn't be that good for attack right? Or am i completely off
YES! I don't even like Fafnir all that much but it so deserved an upgrade. Hope many more of the God Series get upgrades, too.
It is said to be release in September on that pic.
The number 9.
(Jul. 13, 2018  2:01 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: It is said to be release in September on that pic.
The number 9.

Okay
Return Fafnir would sound better (comeback theme)
I think that the design makes sense. In the anime free is unstable with his temper during battle. Fafnir then starts to attack the opponent using the nothing driver pushed all the way down. If this is stills free's bey then it would make sense that the design is all jagged, it represents him as a person
It almost looks Valkyrie- shaped lol (except it's left-oriented)
Really expecting a solid mix of Attack and Stamina from this thing. Only time will tell if it pans out, but the design certainly doesn't look all that terrible.

Then again, I could be wrong and it might recoil off of everything with that shape.
I feel like the increased exposure of the rubber contact points should soften the recoil design a little, but it depends on how flexible and grippy it is.
(Jul. 13, 2018  5:21 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I feel like the increased exposure of the rubber contact points should soften the recoil design a little, but it depends on how flexible and grippy it is.

I agree
please, the driver ain't as crappy as nothing
A layer with rubber that is more attack-oriented sounds great, and I love the green center (maybe it's a driver?)

Really excited for this bey.
(Jul. 13, 2018  5:11 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: It almost looks Valkyrie- shaped lol (except it's left-oriented)

Yup, dF is also based of valkyrie
(Jul. 13, 2018  9:30 AM)otterbvrn Wrote: please, the driver ain't as crappy as nothing

What is wrong with it?
(Jul. 13, 2018  10:27 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2018  9:30 AM)otterbvrn Wrote: please, the driver ain't as crappy as nothing

What is wrong with it?

Nothing

This is giving me a lot of Burning Kerberous vibes (plastic gen). Might be the shape and the orange. I like it so far!