[Product]  B-122 Starter Geist Fafnir.8'.Absorb

@[KnightPro] if it was called Absorb then I agree.

@[CitrusNinja3] I think that's just looking too deep into it.
(Aug. 18, 2018  9:04 PM)Jinbee Wrote: @[KnightPro] if it was called Absorb then I agree.

@[CitrusNinja3] I think that's just looking too deep into it.

I know...
G and h don't sound similar. Also where is this "trademark" . Still skeptical on the combo. Trusting some random eBay listing isn't really helpful.
(Aug. 18, 2018  6:07 PM)HyperBey123 Wrote: I know, the comments said “I want 8 nothing!” That is a top tier zombie combo.

Not really, Nothing's purpose is described by it's name itself XD
Ah. I meant the atomic combo
I think Nothing kinda looks like DS when pushed in, maybe Ab would allow it to be springy, like Nothing, or lock into the DS position. Therefore, when it is hit, it absorbs the hit by touching the outside ring
(Aug. 19, 2018  4:20 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: I think Nothing kinda looks like DS when pushed in, maybe Ab would allow it to be springy, like Nothing, or lock into the DS position. Therefore, when it is hit, it absorbs the hit by touching the outside ring

Can you elaborate on that?
(Aug. 19, 2018  6:20 PM)Hellibleri Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2018  4:20 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: I think Nothing kinda looks like DS when pushed in, maybe Ab would allow it to be springy, like Nothing, or lock into the DS position. Therefore, when it is hit, it absorbs the hit by touching the outside ring

Can you elaborate on that?

Sure. What I'm saying is that there would be a lock on the Driver, when locked in, the tip of Ab would be pushed in and it would have a look that resembles a wider Defense Sharp. When unlocked, it would act like Nothing, being all springy and such
Do we have a source for 8'.Ab at all? I don't think I've seen one yet?

Casual reminder that the Wiki is not a source as well.
(Aug. 19, 2018  8:04 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Do we have a source for 8'.Ab at all? I don't think I've seen one yet?

Casual reminder that the Wiki is not a source as well.

I was thinking the same thing
Then let's avoid speculating on these parts that may or may not exist ?
I think this is the week we possibly could get the reveal of Geist Fafnir's parts because we about one month away from its release. Either that or in the beginning of September, or maybe corocoro magazine but they probably wouldn't delay it that long. It happened with Buster Xcalibur
Any info on the combo?
(Aug. 22, 2018  12:02 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Any info on the combo?

It would be on here if there is. So far we have no info about gF's combo.
In August 31st Corocoro Special will release and may be some new info will come?
(Aug. 22, 2018  2:44 AM)marutti Wrote: In August 31st Corocoro Special will release and may be some new info will come?

Oh yes,I am dying to see the driver and if the layer has another gimmick *cough*spring in the layer in teaser*cough*
(Aug. 25, 2018  3:47 AM)ironspider2357 Wrote: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7GFBn4ZXuiE heres a video on youtube showcasing geist fafnir your welcome

It's handmade be carefull
(Aug. 25, 2018  3:47 AM)ironspider2357 Wrote: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7GFBn4ZXuiE heres a video on youtube showcasing geist fafnir your welcome

It's Fake. That is a modded Drain Fafnir, and those aren't even the correct colors. Lol
He just make it look like the new Fafnir. 
Btw, that video is clearly satire.
yeah not much in the takara tomy news sorry
(Aug. 25, 2018  1:21 PM)ironspider2357 Wrote: yeah not much in the takara tomy news sorry
It's not a TT video, it's fan-made.
(Aug. 18, 2018  3:23 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2018  6:56 AM)marutti Wrote: In english it has deference pronunciation gáist and háist.
In Spanish G and H is simiar I think
The G sometimes sounds like a G, but sometimes sounds like an H in Spanish. H is always silent

It would make sense for the name to be Geist Fafnir and pronounced Heist because Free is from Spain and obviously the language there is Spanish and his explaination makes perfect sense.
(Aug. 25, 2018  6:06 PM)Dragon Blader02 Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2018  3:23 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: The G sometimes sounds like a G, but sometimes sounds like an H in Spanish. H is always silent

It would make sense for the name to be Geist Fafnir and pronounced Heist because Free is from Spain and obviously the language there is Spanish and his explaination makes perfect sense.
I never even thought about that! Then again, in Spanish they use the same names and the voice overs have the characters saying the name in a cringy American impression, interrupting their actual accent. Plus, the name might not even stay the same for Hasbro...
It's Geist Fafnir and it's staying Geist Fafnir.
(Aug. 25, 2018  6:22 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: It's Geist Fafnir and it's staying Geist Fafnir.
But most likely not for Hasbro. Geist is a German word, just like Kreis. Kreis Satan was changed to Kinetic Satomb, meaning that Geist Fafnir will most likely be changed to something else like Ghastly Fafnir.

I don't know what they have against German words...