[Product]  B-122 Starter Geist Fafnir.8'.Absorb

(Aug. 11, 2018  11:57 AM)GodGaia Wrote: The first leaked photo of the recoloured new fafnir looks like it has more rubber than the confirmed one
It is just the angle
Dude,toyshop88 has a preorder for this and the description says the combo is Geist fafnir 8 ab
WHAT...........HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE........
(Aug. 12, 2018  4:09 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Dude,toyshop88 has a preorder for this and the description says the combo is Geist fafnir 8 ab

8' maybe since it's a starter
(Aug. 12, 2018  4:17 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2018  4:09 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Dude,toyshop88 has a preorder for this and the description says the combo is Geist fafnir 8 ab

8' maybe since it's a starter

Check the link bro

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-B-122-...m570.l1313
ok,it's probably 8',because looking at where the launcher goes...that's definitely not a normal 8

EDIT: also,Ab could be...maybe Absorb?
(Aug. 12, 2018  4:22 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: ok,it's probably 8',because looking at where the launcher goes...that's definitely not a normal 8

gF.8'.Absorb  or gF.8'.Abyss is  my speculation. (Just a guess)
(Aug. 12, 2018  4:22 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: ok,it's probably 8',because looking at where the launcher goes...that's definitely not a normal 8

What do you mean by launcher goes
(Aug. 12, 2018  4:27 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2018  4:22 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: ok,it's probably 8',because looking at where the launcher goes...that's definitely not a normal 8

What do you mean by launcher goes

In the picture, where your bey connects to the launcher, you can peek in and see some details of the disc under the layer and it looks like a brand new disc
The disk is certainly not a regular 8 that's for sure. It also feels a bit odd to make 8' since there's no reason to. The reason 1' was made was probably because no other number could fit with the one sided theme.

If I had to take a guess of what Ab was, I would assume Absorb or Above.
Hey everyone i have enough money for pre ordering geist fafnir
Do you think i should order it or wait for sime reveiws
Thanks in advance
That isn't a normal 8.. It might be 8' but wondering from where did toyshop88 get confirmation on the combo. Ab, abosrb makes sense the most. Another which gets in my mind going with Geist is Abolish.
That has like, no rubber. The first teaser, I had hopes for but this? No. Hopefully the gimmick doesn’t end up like the switchstrike gimmicks.

Example: 6 yr old that just got beyblade: LOOK AT THIS MY GOD VALKYRIE HAS REBOOT AND SPRING ATTACK AND VALT USES IT YAYAYAY
                   1234beyblade: (uses drain fafnir)
6 yr old: Didn’t Valt beat this one? And why doesn’t reboot and spring attack work?
1234beyblade: Well um, because... And, he’s gone.
6 yr old: MOMMY MY BEYBLADE LOST WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH MY SPRING ATTACK LOST WHY DOESNT IT WORK 1234 BEYBLADE WOULDNT TELL MEE!

On a more serious note, this has probably happened and needs to be addressed. Well, not the Valt part. But the ineffective gimmick part does.
(Aug. 12, 2018  4:18 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2018  4:17 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: 8' maybe since it's a starter

Check the link bro

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-B-122-...m570.l1313

This seriously looks fake to me. One rubber section is a different color and it’s center is red like on the recolor.

It looks like someone photoshopped one of the rubber sections from the latest Corocoro picture onto the leaked photo of the recolor. The disc is the same too

The item description is copied from an earlier post on this thread
Might just be me but why does the disk look like 3
The bey's name is Heist Fafnir!!!
(Aug. 16, 2018  5:47 PM)Turbo blader Wrote: The bey's name is Heist Fafnir!!!

Source?
That would make sense over Geist, ya know doing a heist for spin speed
Now i get the name. Heist Fafnir. it will steal your spin.

Is Heist Fafnir the confirmed name.
Just wanna warn you, Don't be surprised if Free doesn't own this I could expect a sibling or a brand new character that has nothing to do with Free.
(Aug. 16, 2018  6:06 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Just wanna warn you, Don't be surprised if Free doesn't own this I could expect a sibling or a brand new character that has nothing to do with Free.

I won't Joyful_3

BTW, there are some people reporting that the seller aicmini is reliable and I found this on his listings...
(Aug. 16, 2018  6:03 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: Now i get the name. Heist Fafnir. it will steal your spin.

What is a source?
It's fake information be careful

[Image: QQzf8mn.jpg]
Geist Fafnir confirmed on Corocoro.
I don't know where is Heist Fafnir information come but, it's fake information and be careful to that information source
(Aug. 16, 2018  6:42 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2018  6:03 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: Now i get the name. Heist Fafnir. it will steal your spin.

What is a source?
It's fake information be careful

Images below are too big... (Click to View)

Ok. Thanks for the confirmation marutti! But now that this has come up, I really think Heist makes so much more sense with the spin steal emphasis on it...
If It's Heist Fafnir, It'll be ハイストファブニル in Japanese and It's totally deferent
Can I just remind everyone of the name confusion we had when Crash/Crush Ragnaruk was revealed?

It could very well be either name, or it could be neither of them. Who's to say, really, until the official reveal?
For all of you that think that this Fafnir is confirmed to be called Heist Fafnir, that was just me pointing out a fitting name. So far, all the evidence is pointing to the name GEIST Fafnir. Sorry if I was the cause of all this confusion. If I'm not, I wouldn't be surprised.
(Aug. 12, 2018  5:23 PM)AHyperBey123 Wrote: That has like, no rubber. The first teaser, I had hopes for but this? No. Hopefully the gimmick doesn’t end up like the switchstrike gimmicks.

Example: 6 yr old that just got beyblade: LOOK AT THIS MY GOD VALKYRIE HAS REBOOT AND SPRING ATTACK AND VALT USES IT YAYAYAY
                   1234beyblade: (uses drain fafnir)
6 yr old: Didn’t Valt beat this one? And why doesn’t reboot and spring attack work?
1234beyblade: Well um, because... And, he’s gone.
6 yr old: MOMMY MY BEYBLADE LOST WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH MY SPRING ATTACK LOST WHY DOESNT IT WORK 1234 BEYBLADE WOULDNT TELL MEE!

On a more serious note, this has probably happened and needs to be addressed. Well, not the Valt part. But the ineffective gimmick part does.

What’s wrong with the switchstrike gimmicks? They’re literally identical to their TT counter part, you’ve clearly never compared them. I think the amount of rubber is the same, it just sticks out much more.