[Product]  B-121 Triple Booster Set

(Jul. 30, 2018  4:36 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2018  4:35 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: No, there is actually someone in the Super Z theme song that looks like an evil Ash Ketchum!
No!!! Any chance you can share the picture? I am curious now.

I'll try to find it. He was putting a glowing Beyblade on his launcher in a dramatic way.
(Jul. 30, 2018  4:08 PM)Suhasini Wrote: So, if I have translated it right, he wears that mask because he does not want to show his emotions and battle because he doesn't want people to get to know his battle strategies through his emotions?! Come on!! And we all were thinking of him being the antagonist.. All my speculations have gone down the drain now.XD
But ?, just look at him.. Seriously, a mix on Kurtz with a joker type of outfit horribly gone wrong.

well you may not be wrong for the villain part,  I mean mask dog guy did send a message to someone at the end of the episode after collecting data's on everyone . so who knows it might be a hinted that theirs another antagonist coming maybe dead Hades owner. in myth kerbeus is the watchdog of the underworld which is govern by Hades himself so it might be foreshadowing something maybe.
(Jul. 30, 2018  1:13 PM)marutti Wrote: [Image: UPEpCVA.png]
Kyle Hakim

Oh geez, He needs to put that mask back on and keep it on. That is a very grotesque face. I hope he didn't steal Kerbeus from Ken.
(Jul. 30, 2018  5:04 PM)ultra destinus Wrote:
Kyle Hakim

Oh geez, He needs to put that mask back on and keep it on. That is a very grotesque face. I hope he didn't steal Kerbeus from Ken.

He stole it from the 3 pack. It has a green disc, meaning it's definitelythe right combo.
(Jul. 30, 2018  5:04 PM)ultra destinus Wrote:
Kyle Hakim

it would actually make sense considering hes wearing a mask to hide his identity
If he did steal it It's pretty cool because we haven't had a troubled character like this, He reminds me of Reji
@[Suhasini] these are the pictures of the Ash Ketchum-like guy. This guy shows up before the opening theme, but I forgot that introduction to the Beyblade world existed. the beyblade he has looks like Yami-Terios for some reason (you have to watch the beginning of an episode to see what I mean...

the links I put didn't work. I'll put them here after putting them on twitter
I've noticed that he has an H on his shirt, but I can't find a K anywhere.
Okay. So we haven't seen Ken battle since the first season.
(Jul. 30, 2018  6:57 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: @[Suhasini] these are the pictures of the Ash Ketchum-like guy. This guy shows up before the opening theme, but I forgot that introduction to the Beyblade world existed. the beyblade he has looks like Yami-Terios for some reason (you have to watch the beginning of an episode to see what I mean...

I don't think this guy has any kind of importance in the story I think his just here for the introduction since in the first intro that was another guy
Could it be that this guy is relayed to Kurtz so that he can make the ultimate cho z bey.also the fact that we are predicting a new kukalchan.he could be one of his joker minions.(as he looks like that and people are saying he is Kurtz + joker),he could be like the second in command.maybe Ken will have a cameo where Kurtz and his minions beat him and they steal his bey(like they do)(probably Kurtz wasn’t involved as he is now a good guy).but he could be bad as be may be the new antagonist .i am confused
(Jul. 31, 2018  10:57 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Could it be that this guy is relayed to Kurtz so that he can make the ultimate cho z bey.also the fact that we are predicting a new kukalchan.he could be one of his joker minions.(as he looks like that and people are saying he is Kurtz + joker),he could be like the second in command.maybe Ken will have a cameo where Kurtz and his minions beat him and they steal his bey(like they do)(probably Kurtz wasn’t involved as he is now a good guy).but he could be bad as be may be the new antagonist .i am confused

Come on , Kurtz is now good ( this guy may be related to an evil organizaion ( like SNAKE PIT or the SNAKE PIT )and work with they to collect data and make the ultimate beyblade (Like SPRIGAN REQRIEUM )

(Jul. 31, 2018  10:57 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Could it be that this guy is relayed to Kurtz so that he can make the ultimate cho z bey.also the fact that we are predicting a new kukalchan.he could be one of his joker minions.(as he looks like that and people are saying he is Kurtz + joker),he could be like the second in command.maybe Ken will have a cameo where Kurtz and his minions beat him and they steal his bey(like they do)(probably Kurtz wasn’t involved as he is now a good guy).but he could be bad as be may be the new antagonist .i am confused

Come on , Kurtz is now good ( this guy may be related to an evil organizaion ( like SNAKE PIT or the SNAKE PIT )and work with they to collect data and make the ultimate beyblade (Like SPRIGAN REQRIEUM )
(Jul. 31, 2018  1:39 AM)onyx blader Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2018  6:57 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: @[Suhasini] these are the pictures of the Ash Ketchum-like guy. This guy shows up before the opening theme, but I forgot that introduction to the Beyblade world existed. the beyblade he has looks like Yami-Terios for some reason (you have to watch the beginning of an episode to see what I mean...

I don't think this guy has any kind of importance in the story I think his just here for the introduction since in the first intro that was another guy
It's just that I thought it was in the opening, not the intro
(Jul. 31, 2018  5:37 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2018  1:39 AM)onyx blader Wrote: I don't think this guy has any kind of importance in the story I think his just here for the introduction since in the first intro that was another guy
It's just that I thought it was in the opening, not the intro

Yeah I think I know the Guy you're refering to it's the one who take a kind of shining bey at the end of the intro (or opening if you prefer) right?
Kyle Hakim

He has a cool mask though. Reminds me of the ANBU Black Ops from Naruto or something traditional
Who Isn’t this Guy, I’m starting to feel like they are taking out the old characters like Xhaka and ken and are adding new guys, I feel like they are only keeping the top tier Bladers like lui And Valt Andy possibly shu,I’d probably make more sense we We’re introduced to these new characters as little kid s back in the s1 anime, we’d know much more about their motives and I’d have better development, I’m not saying that i Hate these characters, I just think they are removing the old ones, if a new deathsyther comes I hope diana uses it, sorry for the long post
Stalking HLJ and Amiami so hard waiting for these pre-orders!!!!
Okay well let's cover the newest things of this set first:
Wolborg - It has decent teeth, still incredibly light though and NO it cannot house a level chip. One thing I was surprised about is how it didn't immediately burst considering 8 Bearing is probably the easiest setup to burst. I don't think Bearing is improved either but I can't tell.
Dagger - It's not really that heavy despite it's chunky size, and it's kinda hollow. It doesn't interest me to be honest.

The rest of the set looks great, and I really want this set just for that Hazard Kerbeus! The 7 disk is apparently heavier for this youtuber so I wonder if that's just a one off thing?
(Aug. 09, 2018  11:47 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Okay well let's cover the newest things of this set first:
Wolborg - It has decent teeth, still incredibly light though and NO it cannot house a level chip. One thing I was surprised about is how it didn't immediately burst considering 8 Bearing is probably the easiest setup to burst. I don't think Bearing is improved either but I can't tell.
Dagger - It's not really that heavy despite it's chunky size, and it's kinda hollow. It doesn't interest me to be honest.

The rest of the set looks great, and I really want this set just for that Hazard Kerbeus! The 7 disk is apparently heavier for this youtuber so I wonder if that's just a one off thing?
Maybe due to the paint,just saying
(Aug. 09, 2018  11:52 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2018  11:47 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Okay well let's cover the newest things of this set first:

Maybe due to the paint,just saying

it’s a big difference 
even for paint
albeit compared to other painted 7s i have:

[Image: vUi1CAy.jpg]
[Image: 10uDo4z.jpg]

who knows it could just be his scale vs. mine...

but usually there is no more than ~0.5g difference between the lightest and heaviest version of the same part. at least for the stuff i have. 

for example, my lightest 7:
[Image: mHXjhVe.jpg]
Can't wait to see how good dagger is
Wolborg cho-z is just shameful. It weights a lil more than plastic version, maybe TT meant "it will look like a cho-z just because of the silver paint so having a metal effect. There's no metal on the layer". Not only Hasbro does wrong...
The green 7 looks great though :)
(Aug. 09, 2018  8:02 AM)KnightPro Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soOSs63_Dmc he also unboxed the triple set!!

It looks like the Black Bearing has a tighter spring. I can see this being good on certain setups. Smile