[Product]  B-121 Triple Booster Set

(Jul. 18, 2018  2:31 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: And WB seems to be the most round and the least recoil among those Bakuten Burst version, so it might be the best. (although might still be very useless in metagame LOL)
I don't think so, because Driger Slash is actually pretty powerful. It actually found a niche as a counter to Xcaliber and Valkyrie for a short time before the God system made it too risky. Wolborg might look smoother, but Wolborg's AR is pretty weak and still probably outdone by Driger Slash.
Toyshop88 has a pre order which cost around 70-80 AUD (with the shipping from HK), not sure if its worth it.

Also, does the price would eventually drop after the official release ?
(Jul. 18, 2018  4:02 AM)Masugu Wrote: Toyshop88 has a pre order which cost around 70-80 AUD (with the shipping from HK), not sure if its worth it.

For price drop, it really seems to depend on the item and what price the majority of other sellers have it up for. I've noticed prices go down some at release or just after for a shorter time, but it can be unpredictable for Cho-Z.

70-80 for the set is too high, though. Other eBayers are selling for cheaper at the moment and there's always the possibility of nabbing it off a site like HobbyLink Japan, AmiAmi, or HobbySearch for retail if you're online when they go live for a short time.
My opinions. hK, I just don't really like how the heads pike out on the side. Other than that, cool beyblade. zA, it's ok I guess. Wolborg is probably not good competitively but it's my favorite out of the three. Looks thin.

Also is it just me or does he without the heads kind of looks like Draciel?
(Jul. 18, 2018  4:31 AM)sonyat Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2018  4:02 AM)Masugu Wrote: Toyshop88 has a pre order which cost around 70-80 AUD (with the shipping from HK), not sure if its worth it.

For price drop, it really seems to depend on the item and what price the majority of other sellers have it up for. I've noticed prices go down some at release or just after for a shorter time, but it can be unpredictable for Cho-Z.

70-80 for the set is too high, though. Other eBayers are selling for cheaper at the moment and there's always the possibility of nabbing it off a site like HobbyLink Japan, AmiAmi, or HobbySearch for retail if you're online when they go live for a short time.

Thanks for the Advice, it has literally been 2 months only since i started beyblade, originally for my son but now i am hooked too
(Jul. 18, 2018  6:30 AM)Masugu Wrote: Thanks for the Advice, it has literally been 2 months only since i started beyblade, originally for my son but now i am hooked too

No problem, always glad to help when I can! One of the greatest aspects of this site is no shortage of folks willing to help and offer their experiences and expertise, so if I'm off the mark or someone else has better advice/experience, you're always gonna get good answers. And yeah, getting hooked on it is really easy, haha! I hope you're having a blast with your son. Grin

Thanks again @[ClearWing R34]! Also, for next time, click Preview Post, click the Movie Reel icon at the top, put the option as YouTube and then paste the link under it. That way, the video will show up like this.
The Hazard Kerbeus recolour looks so much cooler in actual pictures of it, or in this case, actual footage. The silver Bearing isn't as shiny as I thought but it's still cool. That zA looked cool too but what really surprised me personally was the RED Destroy driver, that is so cool! It's also practically confirmed Dagger was for Xcalibur here and the Xcalibur video. I guess even TT knew Wolborg wouldn't be good for even their test battles, and I can imagine the combination of.a light recoily layer, a prone to bursting disk and a super loose driver would be a total disaster.
I, actually, really like Dagger on that zA (which is easily the nicest version of that Beyblade ever). Originally, I was very indifferent, but man, is it nice altogether. I might have to purchase an additional Dagger to keep zA the way it is *sigh*

Hazard Kerbeus looks awesome, but I'm still a fan of the Random Layer colour scheme more.

Finally, Wolborg looks great, but given they didn't show its performance, I'm just going to assume it's terrible.
Ya man,dagger does look sick.
(Jul. 18, 2018  2:27 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Finally, Wolborg looks great, but given they didn't show its performance, I'm just going to assume it's terrible.

Imagine a new beyblade so terrible that it couldn't even have it's own staged "test" battle? I was lowkey hoping that they tested Wolborg against a Cho-Z beyblade and won, expecting us to believe it. But with a combination of a really light and recoily layer, an easy to burst 8 disk and a super loose springed Bearing, I couldn't see how it could win, maybe a slow spinning Wolborg vs Dragoon F if stalled but that's it. This is assuming the teeth don't completely suck either.
I wanna get this set more compared to buster Xcalibur...
One thing I only just noticed now is that almost every official picture of Hazard Kerbeus including the RLC9 version had the two dog head pointed parts thinner than it actually is, where as in real life, the two pointed parts where the hinge is is actually thicker and has more plastic on the sides of it.
(Jul. 23, 2018  8:46 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Hazard Kerbeus' owner is named Kyle Hakim (カイル・ハキム): http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/program/detail...01755.html

Oh cool, I saw that name around twitter a few times but thought they were rumours, I've also seen Kotai thrown around too. Thanks for the confirmation.
Ugh he still looks hideous, I think I finally know why I don't like his character design, it's an adult like face on a small body. He's like Kurtz but done wrong in my opinion.
PUT THAT MASK BACK ON

looks like a pedo
So, if I have translated it right, he wears that mask because he does not want to show his emotions and battle because he doesn't want people to get to know his battle strategies through his emotions?! Come on!! And we all were thinking of him being the antagonist.. All my speculations have gone down the drain now.XD
But ?, just look at him.. Seriously, a mix on Kurtz with a joker type of outfit horribly gone wrong.
(Jul. 30, 2018  4:08 PM)Suhasini Wrote: So, if I have translated it right, he wears that mask because he does not want to show his emotions and battle because he doesn't want people to get to know his battle strategies through his emotions?! Come on!! And we all were thinking of him being the antagonist.. All my speculations have gone down the drain now.XD
But ?, just look at him.. Seriously, a mix on Kurtz with a joker type of outfit horribly gone wrong.

Yeah, I thought he was a Snake Pit Blader! A Neo Snake Pit would've bern really cool! Now we have to wait and see whether or not the Ash Ketchum looking guy in the intro song is the final antagonist of Super Z...
He looks like a bird for some reason lol
(Jul. 30, 2018  4:28 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2018  4:08 PM)Suhasini Wrote: So, if I have translated it right, he wears that mask because he does not want to show his emotions and battle because he doesn't want people to get to know his battle strategies through his emotions?! Come on!! And we all were thinking of him being the antagonist.. All my speculations have gone down the drain now.XD

Yeah, I thought he was a Snake Pit Blader! A Neo Snake Pit would've bern really cool! Now we have to wait and see whether or not the Ash Ketchum looking guy in the intro song is the final antagonist of Super Z...
Wait, who looks like Ash Ketchum? Are you talking about the owner of Buster Xcalibur? Well, if yes then, he is surely not the antagonist.
(Jul. 30, 2018  4:33 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2018  4:28 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Yeah, I thought he was a Snake Pit Blader! A Neo Snake Pit would've bern really cool! Now we have to wait and see whether or not the Ash Ketchum looking guy in the intro song is the final antagonist of Super Z...
Wait, who looks like Ash Ketchum? Are you tatalking bout the owner of Buster Xcalibur? Well, if yes then, he is surely not the antagonist.

No, there is actually someone in the Super Z theme song that looks like an evil Ash Ketchum!
(Jul. 30, 2018  4:35 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2018  4:33 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Wait, who looks like Ash Ketchum? Are you tatalking bout the owner of Buster Xcalibur? Well, if yes then, he is surely not the antagonist.

No, there is actually someone in the Super Z theme song that looks like an evil Ash Ketchum!
No!!! Any chance you can share the picture? I am curious now.