[Product]  B-121 Triple Booster Set

(Jul. 15, 2018  8:39 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: If your wondering, yes, Wolborg has been upgraded to the Cho-Z Layer System. (Something that Dragoon, Dranzer, Draciel and Driger will forever dream about)
Wait, has it? I don't see any metal on it. I don't see an level chip hole neither.
(Jul. 14, 2018  3:25 AM)Jinbee Wrote: [Image: 24b57k0.png]

Here's a near full view of the (possible) owner of Hazard Kerbeus. With the similar colour scheme to hK, the chain details, that K on his scarf, the dog mask I would be surprised if he didn't own Kerbeus.

He cant be I feel bcoz hK parts are revealed as hK.7.At and it has no new parts
Around how much will this cost,also please give link for any preorder.
(Jul. 15, 2018  11:12 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Around how much will this cost,also please give link for any preorder.

Around rs. 2200-2500
Just Tell Shinchan, he will take care of the rest, As no links are availible yet
Thanks bro.
Man... I really want Wolborg. Especially with that silver bearing!
I feel that "Dagger" will be just like Bump, but for Attack.
I think it is safe to say that the green hair guy with a dog mask is the owner of Hazard Kerbeus, because he has just appear in the new opening of Super Z Anime.
(Jul. 16, 2018  3:18 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I think it is safe to say that the green hair guy with a dog mask is the owner of Hazard Kerbeus, because he has just appear in the new opening of Super Z Anime.
Not just that, as Jinbee had stated a while back, he has a K on his shirt. Which kinda confirms him being the owner.
Also he has puppets ,and has a green colour scheme.
[Image: jjlqfk.jpg]

The image of the packaging.

Yeah I don't see the masked guy, but I forgot if we even saw Naoki in the first triple set.
What is the colour of Destroy? If anyone has a picture, that'd be great.

Though I'm doubtful, I hope Hazard Kerbeus has better teeth in this pack. I, personally, like Random Layer 9 version (7 disc, with the transparent, black, Bump Frame (Random Booster Vol.10 Xcalibur) and the green and pink Atomic (Random Booster Vol.6 Exceed Evil-eye) is PERFECT.

The Z-Achilles is really pretty, but I'm over all the re-colours of it, Winning Valkyrie and Emperor Forneus. I'm interested in the colour of Destroy and Dagger, which looks amazing.

Wolborg looks amazing. I noticed the Level Chip slots (I know people have also mentioned this) and I wonder if this means there will be metal on it? That would certainly be cool.
So, no need to buy the God Customize Set anymore.
(Jul. 17, 2018  2:41 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: So, no need to buy the God Customize Set anymore.

Actually, depends on stamina of wolborg
(Jul. 17, 2018  2:47 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2018  2:41 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: So, no need to buy the God Customize Set anymore.

We already know Wolborg is gonna suck lol

The inclusion of Atomic and Bearing make the God Customize Set basically obsolete because everything else in it is either more readily available elsewhere or outclassed. The main reason to get it up until now was Bearing and a confirmed shot at Atomic, and now this has both and is cheaper to boot.
(Jul. 17, 2018  2:47 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

Well, all the Layers in the God Customize Set are outclassed pretty badly

7 is the best Disk in the God Customize Set (and 4 and 2 are considered filler now)

Bump can be obtained from Random Boosters and Screw Trident

The two Drivers most sought after in the God Customize Set, Atomic and Bearing, can now be obtained in this Triple Booster
Well RIP me. who bought the customize set on HLJ a few weeks ago.
This set is going to sell out really fast so stocks better be good.

This set has three great drivers, two of them being amazing, and one having the most hype recolour. There is 7, Atomic, Destroy, Bearing and zA for the good parts, and hopefully Dagger will be useful too.

As a collector like me, this set is a must have for that hK and Wolborg. ZA will be a nice little bonus since I don't have 3 nor Dagger (no duh).
(Jul. 17, 2018  4:44 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: But the question is where is metal???

There won't be any. The layer won't fit a level chip either, the gaps in the prongs are aesthetic and the diamond you drew around is just a shadow cast by the places where the bit chip screws into the main layer.
(Jul. 17, 2018  6:01 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2018  4:44 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: But the question is where is metal???

There won't be any. The layer won't fit a level chip either, the gaps in the prongs are aesthetic and the diamond you drew around is just a shadow cast by the places where the bit chip screws into the main layer.

There's a chance it could be hiding beneath the aesthetics of the layer.
(Jul. 17, 2018  10:58 PM)IronFace879 Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2018  6:01 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: There won't be any. The layer won't fit a level chip either, the gaps in the prongs are aesthetic and the diamond you drew around is just a shadow cast by the places where the bit chip screws into the main layer.

There's a chance it could be hiding beneath the aesthetics of the layer.

It could be, but the level chip diamond sticks up a bit too much, the Wolborg layer itself is shallow.
All of the plastic gen remakes have been incredibly lightweight and hollow. I see no reason to believe Wolborg will be any different.
Here are my ideas.
1. It is almost confirmed that Hazard Kerbeus will appear in the Anime, and belong to the dog mask guy. And perhaps this bey will be the first one in the anime without any new parts? Actually I was hoping it have a new disc, so it is somehow disappointing.
2. It is so weird that Z Achilles has a new Frame, as a recolored bey. I have to say that Takara Tomy is so cunning that put a part which is supposed to belong to bX in another release so that we have to buy both of them...
3. None of the Burst version of Plastic Gen has such an introduction pic like Worborg. And WB seems to be the most round and the least recoil among those Bakuten Burst version, so it might be the best. (although might still be very useless in metagame LOL)