[Product]  B-117 Starter Revive Phoenix 10 Friction

Wait, so if B-118 is a random booster, that means Kerbeus will be the prize... oh fun fun fun.
(Mar. 25, 2018  9:46 PM)KnightPro Wrote: I had a friend of mine who speaks Chinese translate some stuff from this website who posts beyblade trademark stuff and theres a new bey called ''Screw Dragon'' B-113 陀螺
B-114 手把重量輔助裝置(グリップウェイト)黑
2018-06
B-115 陀螺
B-116 手把橡膠(グリップラバー)紫
2018-07
B-117 陀螺
B-118 隨機包11
B-119 旋風發射器(左右)
2018-08
B-120 陀螺
B-121 三陀螺組合

http://beyblade.vocarevoproject.com/

Also something called a ''WhirlWind Launcher'' Right and Left is rumored to be something like a rev up.

No, it's not a bey named "Screw Dragon". "陀螺" is repeated for B-113, B-115, B-117, and B-120. Why would 4 beys have the same name?

It is apparently a Chinese way to write "Beyblade". See? (Source.)

[Image: Yqwg3eU.png]

And that kind of lines up with what we already know:
[Image: LElJ0I8.png]

That's from the wiki.
Correct and I believe B-117 is Revive Phoenix
(Mar. 25, 2018  9:46 PM)KnightPro Wrote: I had a friend of mine who speaks Chinese translate some stuff from this website who posts beyblade trademark stuff and theres a new bey called ''Screw Dragon'' B-113 陀螺
B-114 手把重量輔助裝置(グリップウェイト)黑
2018-06
B-115 陀螺
B-116 手把橡膠(グリップラバー)紫
2018-07
B-117 陀螺
B-118 隨機包11
B-119 旋風發射器(左右)
2018-08
B-120 陀螺
B-121 三陀螺組合

http://beyblade.vocarevoproject.com/

Also something called a ''WhirlWind Launcher'' Right and Left is rumored to be something like a rev up.

"旋風發射器" is actually how the people in Hongkong call the BeyLauncher. Don't trust too much on the translated name, since they always adjust it to make it sound cool.
Basicaly this list is almost the same with the product thread that you can find here.
Assuming it is the Super Z version of Wyvern.
(Mar. 28, 2018  6:51 PM)SapphireGaming Wrote: Assuming it is the Super Z version of Wyvern.

Picture is a placeholder and this release is most likely ''Revive Phoenix''
(Mar. 28, 2018  6:53 PM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2018  6:51 PM)SapphireGaming Wrote: Assuming it is the Super Z version of Wyvern.

Picture is a placeholder and this release is most likely ''Revive Phoenix''

Where did you find the name of “Revive Phoenix”?
(Mar. 28, 2018  7:00 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2018  6:53 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Picture is a placeholder and this release is most likely ''Revive Phoenix''

Trademark bot. it came along with Hazard Kerbeus
(Mar. 28, 2018  7:00 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2018  6:53 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Picture is a placeholder and this release is most likely ''Revive Phoenix''

Here's an actual source for the name:
(Mar. 14, 2018  11:23 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Revive Phoenix: https://twitter.com/trademark_bot/status...4898437120

You can find others over in this thread.

Although we can't be 100% sure that all these names Takara-Tomy are trademarking are Beyblades, there's a good chance since they're coming in together. But it's also possible that some could be Zoids.

So yeah, I would think out of the names, a phoenix seems fitting for the fire.
(Mar. 28, 2018  7:12 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2018  7:00 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Where did you find the name of “Revive Phoenix”?

Here's an actual source for the name:
(Mar. 14, 2018  11:23 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Revive Phoenix: https://twitter.com/trademark_bot/status...4898437120

Although we can't be 100% sure that all these names Takara-Tomy are trademarking are Beyblades, there's a good chance since they're coming in together. But it's also possible that some could be Zoids.

thanks
Since B-117 is probably Revive Phoenix:

(May. 11, 2018  5:32 PM)KnightPro Wrote: http://prntscr.com/jgnk8d I don't know where to post this??? But um what bey is this

Update: It's Revive Phoenix
Not only is rP awful asthetically but the contact points look like they'll be bad too.

It looks like the Screw Zeus AR from plastics by way of Horusood, lol
Now I really regret my username... Burn Fireblaze was a million times better looking than this mistake...

(Mar. 28, 2018  7:14 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2018  7:12 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Here's an actual source for the name:

thanks

Avoid one word posts. Instead just like their post...
The color looks weird, but I hope it is just because the light issue when the picture is taken...
This might be a "Monsoon Wyvern" but IDK
EDIT:Nvm i just saw that it was Revive Pheonix on the wiki
I'm mixed about the design of rP. The colour scheme looks pretty and the design has that R2 design to it (a design which I like aesthetically) but besides the motif on the centre, it doesn't scream Phoenix for me. As for how I think it'll perform, it looks like it might have potential for something depending on what the teeth is like.
(May. 11, 2018  7:55 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I'm mixed about the design of rP. The colour scheme looks pretty and the design has that R2 design to it (a design which I like aesthetically) but besides the motif on the centre, it doesn't scream Phoenix for me. As for how I think it'll perform, it looks like it might have potential for something depending on what the teeth is like.

Maybe it could have free-spinning but recoil heavy contact points, making it like Zeus or Gaia Dragoon from Plastic Gen
I can understand why the contact points are like they are; it's a dual spin Bey after all. Doesn't mean they're any good though, the design reeks of self-Burst hell to me...
(May. 11, 2018  8:00 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: I can understand why the contact points are like they are; it's a dual spin Bey after all. Doesn't mean they're any good though, the design reeks of self-Burst hell to me...

Not dual spin, since that would be reserved for a possible (but unlikely) Spriggan evolution
I like the visual aspect of Revive Phoenix myself. I think it gives a good sense of being a firebird. More of a tail design would've really sealed the deal, but I can see why they might not feel they could rightly fit it in. Still, not a bad phoenix design to me. The head plumage is a nice touch.

I notice the Level Chip hole is in the wing on the right.

Still, I feel like I want a better shot of it. I just feel like I'm not getting a clear enough look in that image, though it's still better than nothing.

(May. 11, 2018  8:00 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: I can understand why the contact points are like they are; it's a dual spin Bey after all. Doesn't mean they're any good though, the design reeks of self-Burst hell to me...

Was it said to be dual spin somewhere? All I know is that it has a gimmick of some sort, from that image on the first page of this thread.
Looks awesome! I hope it has a Phoenix-inspired gimmick, too. Not sure how that'd work, but maybe an opposite UI? Attack ---> Stamina.
I highly doubt this Layer is dual spin. The tabs for spin direction look set into the clear orange plastic. Pretty sure this Layer is Right Spin only
if they keep it all red it looks really awesome
(May. 11, 2018  8:06 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Was it said to be dual spin somewhere? All I know is that it has a gimmick of some sort, from that image on the first page of this thread.
(May. 11, 2018  8:53 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: I highly doubt this Layer is dual spin. The tabs for spin direction look set into the clear orange plastic. Pretty sure this Layer is Right Spin only

I mean...

[Image: vd0OERq.png]

Either they're going for a stylistic choice and only one of those is actually a tab for spin direction, or those are dual spin tabs without using the Spriggan way of doing things.

And given that the BeyLauncher LR releases at the same time and that it's the big Summer marketing product, I don't think it being dual-spin is too far fetched either.

But yes, my apologies, I'm going based on what I'd saw and that's my own speculation. We'll see closer to the time.
[Image: 29cq7n5.jpg]
@[~Mana~] I guess Z Achilles is also a dual spin :P

It's just a gap where the Level Up Chips are held.