[Product]  B-115 Booster Archer Hercules 13 Eternal

(Jun. 13, 2018  4:58 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(May. 28, 2018  9:49 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Coincidentally, both beyblades have Lions on them, sort of.

The ability is like Regulus, I think it's also like Orichalcum minus the driver tightening.

Or maybe  like Beat Kukulkan's god ability

Not really. bK's Jaws spread after its two clicks weak. It's mostly just Orichalicum minus the driver grabbing feature...
I feel that if twin nemesis on revolve is a competitive combo twin nemesis of eat would be better as due to lower height and Pom .(all in upper attack mode)
(Jun. 13, 2018  1:14 PM)Battleburst Wrote: I feel that if twin nemesis on revolve is a competitive combo twin nemesis of eat would be better as due to lower height and Pom .(all in upper attack mode)

Truly agree, attack with stamina
What does Phai say in the end?
Really wish Phai was a girl, it'd be more interesting.
(Jun. 13, 2018  1:14 PM)Battleburst Wrote: I feel that if twin nemesis on revolve is a competitive combo twin nemesis of eat would be better as due to lower height and Pom .(all in upper attack mode)

That's reasonable. That could be a potential META dominator... Great thinking again! ;)
(Jun. 14, 2018  4:24 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:

That's reasonable. That could be a potential META dominator... Great thinking again! Wink

Thanks a lot. I’ll keep coming up with more ideas.
Phai looks soo intimidating.. The only battle I expect and wait from this character is Lui vs Phai, it should be epic.
(Jun. 14, 2018  7:06 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Phai looks soo intimidating.. The only battle I expect and wait from this character is Lui vs Phai, it should be epic.

in the video aiga beat lui , so now aiga  should battle phai
(Jun. 14, 2018  7:06 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Phai looks soo intimidating.. The only battle I expect and wait for this character is Lui vs Phai, it should be epic.

I would like to see White hair vs White hair, Souh vs Phai... Or if Shu returns then a BattleRoyale or something
(Jun. 14, 2018  7:14 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  7:06 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Phai looks soo intimidating.. The only battle I expect and wait for this character is Lui vs Phai, it should be epic.

I would like to see White hair vs White hair, Souh vs Phai... Or if Shu returns then a BattleRoyale or something
if shu returns which beyblade should he have ( Legend S , S Reqriem , or a new beyblade )
(Jun. 14, 2018  7:25 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  7:14 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: I would like to see White hair vs White hair, Souh vs Phai... Or if Shu returns then a BattleRoyale or something
if shu returns which beyblade should he have ( Legend S , S Reqriem , or a new beyblade )
He will have Sr for sure.
(Jun. 14, 2018  7:25 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  7:25 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: if shu returns which beyblade should he have ( Legend S , S Reqriem , or a new beyblade )
He will have Sr for sure.

if he will have SR then he might again get evil
(Jun. 14, 2018  7:27 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  7:25 AM)Suhasini Wrote: He will have Sr for sure.

No.. Sr's possession was destroyed by Valt in the final battle. And after that chapter another which he battled Norman wirh Sr and won..  So no the possession arc is over.
(Jun. 14, 2018  7:27 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  7:25 AM)Suhasini Wrote: He will have Sr for sure.

Nope. He already 'defeated' the 'Requiem' Spriggan and now has control over his bey and not the opposite.
EDIT:
(oops. Suhasini posted the same thing at the same time as me...)
What happend to legend sprigen after shu threw it at the rock ?( did it survive)
(Jun. 14, 2018  7:33 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: What happend to legend sprigen after shu threw it at the rock ?( did it survive)

Nope. He trashed it for good...

AND GOT A Sr!!

#SpoiledKidsBeLike
(Jun. 14, 2018  7:34 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  7:33 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: What happend to legend sprigen after shu threw it at the rock ?( did it survive)

Nope. He trashed it for good...

AND GOT A Sr!!

#SpoiledKidsBeLike
It should have been broken as per the manga. But yeah okay.
(Jun. 14, 2018  8:49 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  7:34 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Nope. He trashed it for good...

AND GOT A Sr!!

#SpoiledKidsBeLike
It should have been broken as per the manga. But yeah okay.

In the Manga, nL broke it. Not RedEye's frustration...
(Jun. 14, 2018  12:11 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2018  8:49 AM)Suhasini Wrote: It should have been broken as per the manga. But yeah okay.

In the Manga, nL broke it. Not RedEye's frustration...
Getting off topic.But,In the anime lS never broke. Red Eye just thrashed it and it burst. lS never broke in the anime.
This thread is away off topic. Keep discussion relevant to the booster please, haha.
(Jun. 14, 2018  3:02 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: This thread is away off topic. Keep discussion relevant to the booster please, haha.

YA , we got off topic 
so, now i will speak on topic Unsmith

IS huoi introduced in the manga till now?
(Jun. 13, 2018  12:00 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: so,the driver name is Eternal and is basically a shorter Revolve with a POM ring...interesting

I KNEW IT!