[Product]  B-103 Booster Screw Trident.8B.Wd

This tip might be a bit KO resistant thanks to the metal but the shape might be the downfall!
the shape, and the fact that metal has very low friction, so I don't believe it will be KO resistant, even in comparison to Yielding...which would have been a better shape overall for Wedge to be molded in...
Will Wedge be as bad as Edge?
(Jan. 20, 2018  9:27 PM)V2KX Wrote: Will Wedge be as bad as Edge?

I like Edge
(Jan. 20, 2018  9:35 PM)aggregor941 Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2018  9:27 PM)V2KX Wrote: Will Wedge be as bad as Edge?

I like Edge
Even with that being said, Edge is hands-down one of the worst Stamina tips in the game. It has no stability whatsoever and doesn't have a high enough spin time to make up for that glaring weakness. It is a bottom-tier part, so comparing Wedge to Edge is pretty terrible.

To be fair, Wedge is just Edge with a W on it, so it might be accurate if this tip is really as bad as it's expected to be.
(Jan. 20, 2018  10:15 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2018  9:35 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: I like Edge
Even with that being said, Edge is hands-down one of the worst Stamina tips in the game. It has no stability whatsoever and doesn't have a high enough spin time to make up for that glaring weakness. It is a bottom-tier part, so comparing Wedge to Edge is pretty terrible.

To be fair, Wedge is just Edge with a W on it, so it might be accurate if this tip is really as bad as it's expected to be.

I know it's bad, but I like it anyway