[Product]  B-103 Booster Screw Trident.8B.Wd

This tip might be a bit KO resistant thanks to the metal but the shape might be the downfall!
the shape, and the fact that metal has very low friction, so I don't believe it will be KO resistant, even in comparison to Yielding...which would have been a better shape overall for Wedge to be molded in...
Will Wedge be as bad as Edge?
(Jan. 20, 2018  9:27 PM)V2KX Wrote: Will Wedge be as bad as Edge?

I like Edge
(Jan. 20, 2018  9:35 PM)aggregor941 Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2018  9:27 PM)V2KX Wrote: Will Wedge be as bad as Edge?

I like Edge
Even with that being said, Edge is hands-down one of the worst Stamina tips in the game. It has no stability whatsoever and doesn't have a high enough spin time to make up for that glaring weakness. It is a bottom-tier part, so comparing Wedge to Edge is pretty terrible.

To be fair, Wedge is just Edge with a W on it, so it might be accurate if this tip is really as bad as it's expected to be.
(Jan. 20, 2018  10:15 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2018  9:35 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: I like Edge
Even with that being said, Edge is hands-down one of the worst Stamina tips in the game. It has no stability whatsoever and doesn't have a high enough spin time to make up for that glaring weakness. It is a bottom-tier part, so comparing Wedge to Edge is pretty terrible.

To be fair, Wedge is just Edge with a W on it, so it might be accurate if this tip is really as bad as it's expected to be.

I know it's bad, but I like it anyway
According to the introduction sheet in Twin Nemesis, the God Ability of Screw Trident is called “Drive Assist”.
So what does this exactly mean?? Lol half of the god gimmicks don't even work so I hope this one will
(Jan. 27, 2018  1:41 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: According to the introduction sheet in Twin Nemesis, the God Ability of Screw Trident is called “Drive Assist”.

Gonna asume drive refers to the driver, and what assist means is lost on me, it's pretty big, you could pack engine gear level stuff in wedge, assist could mean engine gear, we just gotta wait and see
(Jan. 27, 2018  7:00 AM)K1D Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2018  1:41 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: According to the introduction sheet in Twin Nemesis, the God Ability of Screw Trident is called “Drive Assist”.

Gonna asume drive refers to the driver, and what assist means is lost on me, it's pretty big, you could pack engine gear level stuff in wedge, assist could mean engine gear, we just gotta wait and see

I hope so ''assist'' does kind of sound like a engine gear type thing
(Jan. 27, 2018  7:18 AM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2018  7:00 AM)K1D Wrote: Gonna asume drive refers to the driver, and what assist means is lost on me, it's pretty big, you could pack engine gear level stuff in wedge, assist could mean engine gear, we just gotta wait and see

I hope so ''assist'' does kind of sound like a engine gear type thing

It's most likely talking about the layer, because the drivers don't have god ability names. Drive Assist is likely the rubber support barrier on sT's Layer.
maybe it's gimmick is that plactic comes down to help the beyblade not tip over!
(Jan. 27, 2018  8:53 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: It's most likely talking about the layer, because the drivers don't have god ability names. Drive Assist is likely the rubber support barrier on sT's Layer.

God reboot and genesis reboot say Hi
(Jan. 27, 2018  6:09 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2018  8:53 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: It's most likely talking about the layer, because the drivers don't have god ability names. Drive Assist is likely the rubber support barrier on sT's Layer.

God reboot and genesis reboot say Hi

Those are just names for attacks involving those drivers in the anime. Not the same thing.
(Jan. 27, 2018  6:13 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2018  6:09 PM)K1D Wrote: God reboot and genesis reboot say Hi

Those are just names for attacks involving those drivers in the anime. Not the same thing.

Oh, haven't watched much god, soryy
I wonder if anybody is going to use this bey in the anime.
(Jan. 27, 2018  6:23 PM)BlackMirror Wrote: I wonder if anybody is going to use this bey in the anime.

Prob not, this is giving me deja  vu
(Minoboros and mad Minoboros)
No one used the og trident
(Jan. 27, 2018  6:37 PM)K1D Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2018  6:23 PM)BlackMirror Wrote: I wonder if anybody is going to use this bey in the anime.

Prob not, this is giving me deja  vu
Well nobody used og chaos but now we have cleo so who knows
(Jan. 27, 2018  6:43 PM)Zycratic Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2018  6:37 PM)K1D Wrote: Prob not, this is giving me deja  vu
Well nobody used og chaos but now we have cleo so who knows

And Mad Minoboros didn't get a seperate release until the set with Galaxy Zues. This is a booster release and the final God Bey to be released in Beyblade Burst God, so it's up in the air.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/beyb...0108144531

i think that the owner of screw Trident is the snake pit leader Theodore glass. and his name starts with a T so it can fit. plus his hair color is what made me think that sT could be his partner. and if b-103 the final release wouldnt it make sense to make Theodore the final boss since he's the leader of the evil organisation ?
(Jan. 27, 2018  9:04 PM)Bey_$avage Wrote:

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/beyb...0108144531

i think that the owner of screw Trident is the snake pit leader Theodore glass. and his name starts with a T so it can fit. plus his hair color is what made me think that sT could be his partner. and if b-103 the final release wouldnt it make sense to make Theodore the final boss since he's the leader of the evil organisation ?

Unlikely, Theodore Glasse is his dub name. In the original he's Alexander Gilten.
it might be the guy in the silver mask. Norman was the guy in the gold, so it might be likely that the guy with the silver mask (one of the leaders(?) of the snake pit) owns screw trident.

But then again, in Metal Masters, the leader of the organization did have a bey with the name "screw" in it (probably just a coincidence, but maybe not).
If hasbro called sT "Spiral Treptune" I would laugh so hard
(Jan. 29, 2018  8:05 AM)aggregor941 Wrote: If hasbro called sT "Spiral Treptune" I would laugh so hard

I wouldn't be surprised. I was disappointed that hasbro called killer Deathscyther krusher Doomscisor instead of evil Doomscisor.
(Jan. 29, 2018  2:15 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2018  8:05 AM)aggregor941 Wrote: If hasbro called sT "Spiral Treptune" I would laugh so hard

I wouldn't be surprised. I was disappointed that hasbro called killer Deathscyther krusher Doomscisor instead of evil Doomscisor.

The reason they didn't call it that is most likely because Hasbro needs to keep the initials (kD) the same or people would get really confused!