[Product]  B-103 Booster Screw Trident.8B.Wd

(Jan. 16, 2018  7:10 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Umm Wedge? Lol

Though its nice they finally released a MS and hopefully it will be like survive and not like MS we seen in previous gens. that name kinda makes me worry beyhaha

Maybe it can work on Deep Chaos or mG? Though its low precession may make it risky depite even if it exceed revolve in terms of raw stamina.

Yea it looks like it has a small diameter which could mean easy destabilization even tho i love metal tips this one doesn't look attractive
Hey so twin Nemesis owner was that gold masked guy maybe screw Trident owner is that silver mask guy
HHHHHHHHHHHHHmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

those two could be the owners of duo eclipse!!!!
(Jan. 16, 2018  10:20 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: HHHHHHHHHHHHHmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

those two could be the owners of duo eclipse!!!!

Gold Eye was Norman and we know he owns Twin Nemesis. Duo Eclipse is just a corocoro exclusive like Shadow Orichalcum, due to that it probably won't have an owner.
Maybe the owner of the green & gold Shadow bey has an owner. And is ST in the anime yet?
(Jan. 16, 2018  9:33 PM)Dodgest Wrote: Maybe the owner of the green & gold Shadow bey has an owner. And is ST in the anime yet?

No, sT is not in the anime yet.
low friction, small surface area...I mean, I would have been okay with a metal Yielding, which would have been more interesting and usable either way...

but still, even if it isn't the most logical design, it's alright in terms of appearance...hoping for a strong spring and not the nerfed mess that Br had, because then that would be even less logical
you think we'll see sT in the anime? i'd love to see that!
(Jan. 17, 2018  4:09 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: you think we'll see sT in the anime? i'd love to see that!

Since it is confirmed to be a booster, it'll probably show up in the anime
i guess wd is gonna be like a screwdriver tip since screw trident but it will definitely not be competetive since stamina tips require balance and this thing looks unbalanced as hell like metal sharp from mfb

but if wd has the shape of a screwdriver then it could be used as a dang screwdriver if you don't have one

also has anyone tested sT for attack since it has a triangle shape, good teeth, and is not obsolete unlike its predecessor?
(Jan. 17, 2018  10:50 PM)mrvitobeygeek2 Wrote: i guess wd is gonna be like a screwdriver tip since screw trident but it will definitely not be competetive since stamina tips require balance and this thing looks unbalanced as hell like metal sharp from mfb

but if wd has the shape of a screwdriver then it could be used as a dang screwdriver if you don't have one

also has anyone tested sT for attack since it has a triangle shape, good teeth, and is not obsolete unlike its predecessor?

are you sure it is entirely like MS from MFB? It looks more like a metal version of SD or D with a taller main body IMO...

And to answer your question, sT is better suited for stamina. I tested it before, and the shape doesn't seem aggressive enough, and the teeth wouldn't be able to take the recoil well if it was used in an attack combo, which lS, tN, and sX (maybe Sr) are better for, since sT would just be Smash attack anyways, with no Upper to mitigate the excess recoil. Smash would be self-burst prone...
(Jan. 17, 2018  11:42 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2018  10:50 PM)mrvitobeygeek2 Wrote: i guess wd is gonna be like a screwdriver tip since screw trident but it will definitely not be competetive since stamina tips require balance and this thing looks unbalanced as hell like metal sharp from mfb

are you sure it is entirely like MS from MFB? It looks more like a metal version of SD or D with a taller main body IMO...

And to answer your question, sT is better suited for stamina. I tested it before, and the shape doesn't seem aggressive enough, and the teeth wouldn't be able to take the recoil well if it was used in an attack combo, which lS, tN, and sX (maybe Sr) are better for, since sT would just be Smash attack anyways, with no Upper to mitigate the excess recoil. Smash would be self-burst prone...

I looked back at the picture on close up and yeah wd seems like a tall version of either defense or semi defense and I looked at your test for screw trident on December before I made this account and yeah it doesn’t have enough of a recoil heavy shape like Valkyrie and it would just be pure smash but I feel like I i have the need to test it with either a moulin god chip or a metal godchip

But wouldn’t it be easy to destabilize with such a tall shape?
probably, especially with the low friction of the metal...
(Jan. 18, 2018  4:00 AM)Dragunix Wrote: probably, especially with the low friction of the metal...

Wd’s Shape is the reason why I think it’s not going to be top tier since it would be easy to destabilize and it would have extremely low friction like bearing and yielding so I think it would be like a welcome addition to any bladders collection or be recommended for only collection purposes

(Jan. 18, 2018  4:13 AM)mrvitobeygeek2 Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2018  4:00 AM)Dragunix Wrote: probably, especially with the low friction of the metal...

Wd’s Shape is the reason why I think it’s not going to be top tier since it would be easy to destabilize and it would have extremely low friction like bearing and yielding meaning that it can get knocked out easily so I think it would be like a welcome addition to any bladders collection or be recommended for only collection purposes
Nine was never a core disc but it was on lost longinus technically[Image: search?q=nine+disc+beyblade&tbm=isch&sou...mcGCEHEEM:]

I screwed up a post trying to insert an image but heres what i MEANT TO SAY:
9 (or nine) was on Lost Longinus just never inserted as a core disc

omg my quotes arent working Tired
(Jan. 18, 2018  4:29 AM)DrainFafnirGuy Wrote: Nine was never a core disc but it was on lost longinus technically[Image: search?q=nine+disc+beyblade&tbm=isch&sou...mcGCEHEEM:]

I screwed up a post trying to insert an image but heres what i MEANT TO SAY:
9 (or nine) was on Lost Longinus just never inserted as a core disc

omg my quotes arent working Tired

try editing your post from next time then making post again and again. making double post without good reason is against rule
So it's a metal sharp.
Time to find my dranzer v or the volcano change base to make random assumptions
I wonder if the metal will give Wd better stanima then bearing with POM
(Jan. 18, 2018  11:04 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: I wonder if the metal will give Wd better stanima then bearing with POM

Whats POM
(Jan. 18, 2018  11:48 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2018  11:04 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: I wonder if the metal will give Wd better stanima then bearing with POM

Whats POM

Polyoxymethylene, the type of plastic used for the Yielding driver tip.
(Jan. 18, 2018  11:48 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:

Whats POM

Pom has less friction with the stadium. That is why Y2 and deep chaos get knoucked out so much.
the driver of screw trident could be a metal change core
(Jan. 19, 2018  7:57 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote: the driver of screw trident could be a metal change core

Well, it'll look like it, but it won't act like that. Until we can see what the tip looks like, it's all up in the air.
Ooh...Metal Change could be interesting. I haven't seen a Metal Change axis since Driger V2. I think the principle might be lost on Wedge because of its shape, but who knows? It was given wide distribution parts, so maybe it's a possibility.