[Product]  B-102 Booster Twin Nemesis.3H.Ul

Hmm, its very suspicious this Ul' color matches gV, in the manga valt & zorro created Ul themselves, maybe in the anime route TW's user (which seems to be another snake pit blader) lets valt borrow his Ul
(Dec. 29, 2017  10:16 PM)beysze Wrote: Hmm, its very suspicious this Ul' color matches gV, in the manga valt & zorro created Ul themselves, maybe in the anime route TW's user (which seems to be another snake pit blader) lets valt borrow his Ul

I hope so. I kinda need a cheap alternative to the other Ul driver. This driver works for me just fine for gV. However I find the driver looks odd with tN.

Also, the frame looks a bit different coloured from the god chip.
After seeing the pictures sX with 1 and hit on last click is the true quadruple impact. I wonder if hit will actually be a good frame. Don't think it would have good LAD so unless it is heavy like meteo and bump it would be outclassed? Unless the contact point on it is good then tower may have a good frame to go with it.

If hit is good for attack a layer with good defense plus tower and hit would make a fun counter gimmick for battles, not competitive but fun.
3 looks kinda similar to 2 in design.
(Dec. 31, 2017  1:42 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: 3 looks kinda similar to 2 in design.
It doesn't look anything like 2 whatsoever? 2 kind of looks like the word "NoN" on the top, while this actually reminds me of Trident's layer, but two-sided.
is it me or does hit look unbalanced?!
(Dec. 31, 2017  7:07 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: is it me or does hit look unbalanced?!

Probably is. Looks like a Frame version of 1
(Dec. 31, 2017  7:07 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: is it me or does hit look unbalanced?!

Instead of a regular side, one has a point.
(Dec. 31, 2017  2:06 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Oh Man, i have twin nemesis layer/ 3 disc/ ultimate reboot.
waiting for "h" : hit frame.

How do you have 3?
I have both holy gv with strike chip and twin nemesis layer.
UL can be used in both.
luckily i have UL too
3 looks kinda like 6, it does have 2 sets of 3 weight points (2x3=6)
if you wanna pre order tN 3H. Ul here's the link:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078HG...PULA&psc=1
(Jan. 09, 2018  2:33 AM)mrvitobeygeek2 Wrote: if you wanna pre order tN 3H. Ul here's the link:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078HG...PULA&psc=1
Ebay lists it for 18-ish dollars, my friend bought from the seller, so he/she's legit
OoOoOoOOOOOf guys no wonder some of you guys can't buy many beyblades, some people NEVER see the original price and they just buy a tN worth 900 Yen ( how much boosters are typically worth) and buy it for 40 FREAKIN DOLLARS you could buy lS, nL And MORE, this is why i don't like Amazon at ALL, because so many people price gouge, NEVER buy from Amazon look on Ebay or on buyee

i assure you, you will end up with a less empty piggy bank (or whatever you keep you keep ur money in) and with that MORE beyblades

also the money you spent will be on MULTIPLE beyblades,not just one but maybe 3 or 4! lS + tN(official release) plus wbba Ragnaruk to me is 41 dollars
(Jan. 09, 2018  9:51 PM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: OoOoOoOOOOOf guys no wonder some of you guys can't buy many beyblades, some people NEVER see the original price and they just buy a tN worth 900 Yen ( how much boosters are typically worth) and buy it for 40 FREAKIN DOLLARS you could buy lS, nL And MORE, this is why i don't like Amazon at ALL, because so many people price gouge, NEVER buy from Amazon look on Ebay or on buyee

i assure you, you will end up with a less empty piggy bank (or whatever you keep you keep ur money in) and with that MORE beyblades

also the money you spent will be on MULTIPLE beyblades,not just one but maybe 3 or 4! lS + tN(official release) plus wbba Ragnaruk to me is 41 dollars

i get most of my beys from amazon, and sometimes I buy from ebay, like my legend spriggan and god valkyrie and i use amazon for mfb because the prices for mfb beys on ammazon like vulcan horuseus are like 10 bucks but not most of the beys from the metal fusion lineup
I recommend eBay tbh you get better prices
(Jan. 10, 2018  5:18 PM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: I recommend eBay tbh you get better prices

yeah but they take a long time to come
??? Message the seller and pay them extra money for faster shipping

Can't edit that post anymore.
For people with Ul, does it wear easily? And, for the test battle, they were using lS in Left Spin.
tN doesn't have Ul in anime. rather it has Jaggy. its very weird
honestly,im not really on board with the idea of ultimate reboot with this beyblade. i would prefer a different driver like oh i dont know,
maybe an R2F style driver that we were expecting on killer deathscyther WAY back then?
IM actually not surprised because in RLCvol7 twin nemesis combo was tW.O.J. That would explain it
(Jan. 15, 2018  5:53 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: IM actually not surprised because in RLCvol7 twin nemesis combo was tW.O.J. That would explain it

That wasn't its official combo though, the anime having Jaggy means the animators wants Ultimate Reboot on Strike God Valkyrie.
The layer reminds of scythe kronos from mfb