[Product]  B-102 Booster Twin Nemesis.3H.Ul

To be fair, the gangster Bladers were always clowns (in a metaphorical sense). Now they just have better designs. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Why can't they at least make the characters look even SOMEWHAT realistic like they did in mfb....
(Dec. 21, 2017  4:47 PM)Sıon Wrote: Why can't they at least make the characters look even SOMEWHAT realistic like they did in mfb....

What do you mean by "realistic"?
(Dec. 21, 2017  4:47 PM)Sıon Wrote: Why can't they at least make the characters look even SOMEWHAT realistic like they did in mfb....

Yeah, definitely the adjective that discribes MFB is "realistic"
(Dec. 21, 2017  8:50 PM)onyx blader Wrote:

What do you mean by "realistic"?

I mean, the ability to imagine some characters in real life without excessive work. There were quite a few in my opinion. There are barely any here
Any news on the h frame and the 3 disk?
(Dec. 22, 2017  6:27 PM)MWF Wrote: Any news on the h frame and the 3 disk?

If there was, it would have been posted by now. Just be patient.
(Dec. 22, 2017  6:29 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Dec. 22, 2017  6:27 PM)MWF Wrote: Any news on the h frame and the 3 disk?

If there was, it would have been posted by now. Just be patient.

Ok I was just wondering.
This might be Twin Nemesis, I have no idea. It will be released in January 2018.
January 2018*
Hm so this Booster is B-102 and it will be released on January 27th 2018.
Wow thats two days off from my birthday.
I just hope TT not to weaken its teeth, like what they did to M2 before. Unhappy
[Image: 20171226_201945.png]
Pic of tN from zankye's YouTube community post
It definitely has the Ultimate Reboot Driver
YO! 5 Days from my B-Day?! and i thought i was hyped for me getting Sr around then...
I am guessing the frame that tN has in the picture is the H frame. It looks kinda big. If a name hasn't been confirmed yet I am guessing that there is a chance it is called heavy. Would TT give it that name?

Edit

Not actually sure if it is big or not. But if the trend of frames getting heavier I could be right.
As u said it will be before 17 January
(Dec. 27, 2017  7:29 AM)MWF Wrote: I am guessing the frame that tN has in the picture is the H frame. It looks kinda big. If a name hasn't been confirmed yet I am guessing that there is a chance it is called heavy. Would TT give it that name?

Edit

Not actually sure if it is big or not. But if the trend of frames getting heavier I could be right.

Heavy is already a disc, they don't wanna confuse people lol
H Frame’s name is Hit, which can gather attack on one point(Not sure if this is the same as Xcalibur, but the introduction said like this.)
And disc 3 is similar to Yell, which has relatively large size but the outer is thin, so it’s weight is still gathered at the center.
(Dec. 27, 2017  2:42 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: H Frame’s name is Hit, which can gather attack on one point(Not sure if this is the same as Xcalibur, but the introduction said like this.)
And disc 3 is similar to Yell, which has relatively large size but the outer is thin, so it’s weight is still gathered at the center.
If what you're saying is true, where did you find this? Because I can make an article on both new parts right now.
(Dec. 27, 2017  8:16 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2017  2:42 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: H Frame’s name is Hit, which can gather attack on one point(Not sure if this is the same as Xcalibur, but the introduction said like this.)
If what you're saying is true, where did you find this? Because I can make an article on both new parts right now.

It is from a pic of a issue. It should be a CoroCoro  issue or the guide book. I am not sure, since this pic is from my friend. But I’m sure that this information is true.
(Dec. 27, 2017  8:33 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2017  8:16 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: If what you're saying is true, where did you find this? Because I can make an article on both new parts right now.

It is from a pic of a issue. It should be a CoroCoro  issue or the guide book. I am not sure, since this pic is from my friend. But I’m sure that this information is true.
Gotcha. Alright, thanks for the reveals. Do you know when we'll get those PNG files of 3 or Hit?
(Dec. 27, 2017  8:46 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2017  8:33 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: It is from a pic of a issue. It should be a CoroCoro  issue or the guide book. I am not sure, since this pic is from my friend. But I’m sure that this information is true.
Gotcha. Alright, thanks for the reveals. Do you know when we'll get those PNG files of 3 or Hit?

No idea.
I can’t seem to select the images but the box images are here: http://takaratomymall.jp/shop/g/g4904810971382/