[Product]  B-102 Booster Twin Nemesis.3H.Ul

Booster to be released on January 27th 2018, for 900 yen. Features the 3 Disc and H Frame as new parts, with Ul (Ultimate Reboot) now also being made available outside of it's CoroCoro release.

(Dec. 29, 2017  7:11 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: Here are some pics of tN.
[Image: B_102.png]
[Image: bey_b102.jpg]

Layer - Twin Nemesis
[Image: 000866.png]

Disc - 3

[Image: 000867.png]

Frame - Hit
[Image: 000868.png]

Driver - Ultimate Reboot
[Image: 000869.png]
So when is twin nemesis coming out
(Dec. 03, 2017  9:27 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Booster to be released soon™.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(Dec. 03, 2017  9:27 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Booster to be released soon™.

iconic quote

I'm so hyped for this release! The tN's color scheme looks really nice and I'm hoping the new parts will be good.
I am going to predict this will release anywhere between December 28th 2017 to January 19th 2018.

This is the translation of the announcement tweet

Double Get Award
Twin Nemesis Default
3H (New Disk and Frame) Ul (Ultimate Reboot)! !
# Everyone's lottery
# Beyblade burst
Huh. That means this is the prize of the lottery with the dF recolors. Let's hope this is also a regular release.
Aweh man, so this basically means Ul won't be exclusive to God Valkyrie, not a huge deal but a bit disappointing considering how exclusive and rare the driver is, just means it's value will only be kept through the fact that it's an exclusive recolor, also Ul is an interesting choice of abbreviation since it doesn't contain any letter within the word Reboot and instead only from Ultimate.
That's a sweet booster! It's interesting that it's coming with the Ultimate Reboot, since we previously thought it'd be in some Valkyrie release. It's also nice to see it's releasing with the 3 Disc plus a new frame! Certainly one of the most interesting boosters so far. We already know tN is a great Layer. The hype is real!
(Dec. 04, 2017  2:47 AM)BeyGa Wrote: That's a sweet booster! It's interesting that it's coming with the Ultimate Reboot, since we previously thought it'd be in some Valkyrie release. It's also nice to see it's releasing with the 3 Disc plus a new frame! Certainly one of the most interesting boosters so far. We already know tN is a great Layer. The hype is real!

Your back BeyGa? Awesome

And that's true BeyGa, Ul did release for Valkyrie, it's just that it was very exclusive and you can't get it in stores
(Dec. 04, 2017  3:12 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: are we shure Ul is ultimate reboot

Yes. The video game confirmed it today too.
Definitely a Spiriggan fan, I'm all over this
Man that tN looks AMAZING! Finally an easy way to not only get tN, but Ultimate Reboot too! I can't wait to see what H frame is. It does feel a bit odd that tN had Ul and not wV, just seems a bit odd for some booster to have a better or more upgraded driver.
(Dec. 04, 2017  3:18 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Man that tN looks AMAZING! Finally an easy way to not only get tN, but Ultimate Reboot too! I can't wait to see what H frame is. It does feel a bit odd that tN had Ul and not wV, just seems a bit odd for some booster to have a better or more upgraded driver.

wV? White Valkyrie?
(Dec. 04, 2017  3:31 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2017  3:18 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Man that tN looks AMAZING! Finally an easy way to not only get tN, but Ultimate Reboot too! I can't wait to see what H frame is. It does feel a bit odd that tN had Ul and not wV, just seems a bit odd for some booster to have a better or more upgraded driver.

wV? White Valkyrie?

Winning Valkyrie, the suspected evolution to God Valkyrie
I really like the color of it
Well, this makes me glad I didn't spend an obscene amount of money buying the original Ultimate Reboot Driver now lol. I know we don't have a release date yet, but surprised that we know a re-release is coming this soon.
(Dec. 04, 2017  3:35 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2017  3:31 AM)Mage Wrote: wV? White Valkyrie?

Winning Valkyrie, the suspected evolution to God Valkyrie

O
IMO, I didn't think wV would have Ul. The Valkyries always get completely new parts, I don't think wV will get Ul because of that and because it's too similar to Reboot. The Valkyries' Drivers have all been very different.
i wonder what H will be i can see twin nemesis 3 hyper ultimate reboot
I litterly can’t wait for this release, I mean TN is already a good layer but ultimate reboot, I think I jut died.

Will 3 outclass magnum and triple?
Im buyin 2 a these bad boys. For once the bey that gets a normal release doesnt such like its RLB version. I like the RLB J2 better than the ol clear plastic. Cant wait to see who owns this. An "Winning Valkyrie"? Really? How does winning come after God? With a name like God there is nothing above God. If anything Winning should have been the name for the current bey. Lastly: why is TW next to SR? Although the launcher goes with it more.
(Dec. 04, 2017  9:11 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: I litterly can’t wait for this release, I mean TN is already a good layer but ultimate reboot, I think I jut died.

Will 3 outclass magnum and triple?

We don't know what 3 would look like, though I doubt the disk will actually have three even sides given the nature of these disks. Triple and Magnum are probably already outclassed.
(Dec. 04, 2017  11:37 AM)Blasterblader22 Wrote: So tN might be the Diablo Nemesis of Burst?

No? Why would it be? Besides the fact both are Nemesis'.
(Dec. 03, 2017  9:27 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Booster to be released soon™. Features the 3 Disc and H Frame as new parts, with Ul (Ultimate Reboot) now being made available outside of it's CoroCoro release.

[Image: DQIVpckVAAAjZlw?format=jpg]

Isn't H going to be released with b-101? B-101 doesn't have any new parts except for H.