[Product]  B-102 Booster Twin Nemesis.3H.Ul

(Dec. 27, 2017  9:21 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: More pics are on zankyes community tab
Thanks for letting me know, I now have all the Kanji and Romaji for Twin Nemesis 3Hit Ultimate Reboot.
What is the drivers name (I know it is Ultimate Reboot) but what Does Ul mean?
(Dec. 27, 2017  10:15 PM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: What is the drivers name (I know it is Ultimate Reboot) but what Does Ul mean?

Ultimate.  It’s actually just ultimate.  It’s the driver.  Aka the tip.
(Dec. 27, 2017  10:15 PM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: What is the drivers name (I know it is Ultimate Reboot) but what Does Ul mean?
Ul is the abbreviation for the Ultimate Reboot Performance Tip.
Oh thank god, the driver's name is just Ultimate. Having the Reboot term still in the official name would be really tacky looking.

I also like this Ultimate has the same blue color as the Accel, Variable, and Reboot from the stock Valkyrie beys, as well as the rubber being the same color as the rubber from Variable. It's a small touch, but it draws a through line between the intended purpose of Ul (to be part of gV) and the previous Valkyrie drivers.
(Dec. 27, 2017  10:28 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Oh thank god, the driver's name is just Ultimate. Having the Reboot term still in the official name would be really tacky looking.

I also like this Ultimate has the same blue color as the Accel, Variable, and Reboot from the stock Valkyrie beys, as well as the rubber being the same color as the rubber from Variable. It's a small touch, but it  draws a through line between the intended purpose of Ul (to be part of gV) and the previous Valkyrie drivers.
It's Ultimate Reboot though. That's what it's always been. Just Ultimate as a Tip name would feel like it's missing something.
Im Gonna pre order it Tonite thru a Japanese middle man service. It will definitely be worth the wait
(Dec. 27, 2017  10:31 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2017  10:28 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Oh thank god, the driver's name is just Ultimate. Having the Reboot term still in the official name would be really tacky looking.

I also like this Ultimate has the same blue color as the Accel, Variable, and Reboot from the stock Valkyrie beys, as well as the rubber being the same color as the rubber from Variable. It's a small touch, but it  draws a through line between the intended purpose of Ul (to be part of gV) and the previous Valkyrie drivers.
It's Ultimate Reboot though. That's what it's always been. Just Ultimate as a Tip name would feel like it's missing something.

But it's simply just ultimate.  I wish it was UR though.
(Dec. 28, 2017  3:09 AM)KingChespin1 Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2017  10:31 PM)kjrules17 Wrote: It's Ultimate Reboot though. That's what it's always been. Just Ultimate as a Tip name would feel like it's missing something.

But it's simply just ultimate.  I wish it was UR though.
Just because it's abbreviated as Ul doesn't mean it's just Ultimate. Just Ultimate as a Tip name, like I said before, it's missing something. It would not feel complete as a tip name like Accel, Defense, Survive, Atomic, etc. And if you look it up, everything about it uses the name Ultimate Reboot. Whoever told you it's just Ultimate, I'm sorry but they're wrong.
[Image: 20171227_201602.png]
Clearer picture of the 3 disk
(Dec. 28, 2017  5:17 AM)Mage Wrote: [Image: 20171227_201602.png]

What, it’s not even 3 sided!!!!?????
(Dec. 28, 2017  10:24 AM)Camey1212 Wrote: Pre orders are up already https://hlj.com/product/TKT97138

Is this legit? I mean is so cheap, if it is I will buy it this same week
(Dec. 28, 2017  12:12 PM)SprigganJoseph Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2017  5:17 AM)Mage Wrote: [Image: 20171227_201602.png]

What, it’s not even 3 sided!!!!?????

There's 3 points that pop up on each side.
(Dec. 28, 2017  12:15 PM)aggregor941 Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2017  10:24 AM)Camey1212 Wrote: Pre orders are up already https://hlj.com/product/TKT97138

Yes it is I’ve buying from them for two years
(Dec. 28, 2017  2:34 PM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2017  12:12 PM)SprigganJoseph Wrote: What, it’s not even 3 sided!!!!?????

There's 3 points that pop up on each side.

Oh, fair enough.
Thanks for clarifying that btw.
(Dec. 28, 2017  12:15 PM)aggregor941 Wrote:

Good luck cause most preorders for them are sold out within the hour.
Just saw the box pictures of hlj's twin nemesis, the color of the ultimate reboot driver is blue, kind of weird that's its color does not match the layer
(Dec. 14, 2017  5:55 AM)bondairy Wrote: Hopefully resellers of this bey won't overprice it to hell. Also, I think H may stand for High, Hazard, Hydro, Hex

I feel like Hex might be interesting, especially with 3 disk and 2 big attack point of tN, usually the name of frames are very descriptive of what it is in one word, so Hydro or Hazard feels too vague for a name of the frame.

Edit: Never mind, already have official info.
It seems really thick for a frame, and with so much weight and it gather attack at one point, it might synergise well with sX.
Anyone else notice that vertical looks like 3 in a way
Here are some pics of tN.
[Image: B_102.png]
[Image: bey_b102.jpg]

Layer - Twin Nemesis
[Image: 000866.png]

Disc - 3

[Image: 000867.png]

Frame - Hit
[Image: 000868.png]

Driver - Ultimate Reboot
[Image: 000869.png]
wow i was wrong about the color of the rubber on Ul too. this driver is just a wonderland of disappointment, haha

Hit looks like it's practically made for Xcaliburs, and Ultimate Reboot would make sense as an Xcalibur's driver, (well, make more sense than iron does at least) and Beat Kukulcan's gimmick is reminiscent of some concept art of Sieg Xcalibur that was on one of the Master Blader's twitter accounts. Kinda makes you wonder if they meant for Sieg Xcalibur to be a normal booster with the layer having a bK-like gimmick and the parts being 1, Hit, and Ultimate Reboot, but Takara mandated sX to be a starter for some reason so they just shuffled parts around the release schedule. One of those Beyblade mysteries we'll never get the answer to, I guess...

Getting back on topic, 3 looks like it would perform similarly to Yell, so I'm looking forward to trying that out. The black Twin Nemesis looks very nice, too. This will definitely be a must-buy, haha.