[Product]  B-101 Random Booster Vol. 9 Beat Kukulcan.7U.Hn

(Dec. 09, 2017  11:50 PM)Zycratic Wrote: Yellow one is probably kS I can see the black horn (it’s silver on normal kS)

it can be gK's "flame" too.
(Dec. 10, 2017  12:43 AM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2017  11:50 PM)Zycratic Wrote: Yellow one is probably kS I can see the black horn (it’s silver on normal kS)

it can be gK's "flame" too.

The flame for it is on the other side. I believe the yellow Bey is in fact Kreis Satan.

I think it's kS too, Guardian Kerbeus' flame is much longer
I think they're both gK.
(Dec. 10, 2017  12:56 AM)dt1000 Wrote: I think they're both gK.

Someone confirmed there was only one of them.
Well until we see actual pics (soon I hope) it doesnt matter whats what. I dont even know why we need another KS recolor. There are 5 KS's out there already. Give other good beys a chance. If you put the same bey out too many times its old. I guess I expect another GV evenually. Based on my calculations: DF, LS & GZ should be here in a random pack next spring. Imagine what NL would look like in a pack? Too bad TT doesnt give those beylogger cutouts in the RBP boxes.

An for the luv of god (or whoever you believe in) can a matte black man get a reboot or 2 in this peace? Depending on the color of the planet driver we can do some movie jokes about it. The V1 in this pack reminds me ofnthe evil one.
Here's a better picture, thanks to Marutti.

[Image: qU9QTW0.jpg]

The yellow one is actually a kS. And I'm pretty happy with this set tbh! :D

I'm really looking forward to the main prize Bey, bK. I want it to be really good, since it's getting no love at all, specially now, with that Dranzer F over there. LOL
wow Dranzer F looks very noice. I have to get this RB lol. I hope dranzer will have good teeths
Does anyone know what parts dranzer f has?
(Dec. 10, 2017  2:23 PM)SprigganJoseph Wrote: Does anyone know what parts dranzer f has?

It’s not confirmed, but I don’t think there’s anyway it doesn’t have Zeta as the Driver.
I REALLY hope its teeth can sustain the recoil its going to have! (Dranzer F)
(Dec. 10, 2017  6:54 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: I REALLY hope its teeth can sustain the recoil its going to have! (Dranzer F)

Same here.
I get that they needed to fix Dranzer F's wing breakage problems, but... to me that shape barely looks like a Dranzer F (the shape actually reminds me more of kD to be honest.) It still looks good, don't get me wrong, but it's not what I expected a Dranzer F remake to look like.

Hoping it lives up to the hype performance-wise though.
It reminds me of Dranzer F in it's BSB anime appearance, I like it.
So for anyone who still thinks Joshua's sister, Karina/Carina Boon is the possible owner of bK...

https://twitter.com/berrycakeice/status/...6989204480

This user has an outside source (I think) saying that the owner of bK is someone called "Kurutsu" so I guess Karina/Carina is definitely not a blader.
(Dec. 12, 2017  11:09 AM)Camey1212 Wrote: Clearer images https://twitter.com/vocarevoproj/status/...2152653825

Ah thanks. So Dranzer has Yell hmmm? Interesting.
It apparrently says the valkyrie combo comes with edge.... so we meet again... you god awful driver...
(Dec. 12, 2017  1:46 PM)Sıon Wrote: It apparrently says the valkyrie combo comes with edge.... so we meet again... you god awful driver...

Lol Lol Lol Lol 

Edge is one of the top 3 most useless drivers of burst, unless ur going for real risky down attack (if that’s what they say), still useless tho. 

I remember when I first got edge and it some how deciveid by, Lol
Looking at it in a higher quality... bK is not a looker, is it? The rest of the layers look great though, especially Valkyrie and gK, although the fact Valkyrie comes with Edge is a bit disappointing...

inb4 dranzer f has liner
Definitely buying that dranzer as soon as it drops. I need a new yell anyways. Mine just randomly disappeared.
Im so triggered how we get Edge on this Random Booster.

Ha Edge on the Edgyest Beyblade in the Booster hahahahha [why do i make such bad jokes]
(Dec. 12, 2017  10:04 PM)V2KX Wrote: Im so triggered how we get Edge on this Random Booster.

Ha Edge on the Edgyest Beyblade in the Booster hahahahha [why do i make such bad jokes]

Don't you think you're rather dranzered about getting Edge?
I'm sorry, but that's for steeling the pun I've wanted to make...

I'm really happy with what we can get so far. I still lack bJ from the god series, so I wouldn't say no to any of these.
Dranzer F looks gorgeous, definitely one of my favourites along with bK and M2.
After i did a close up of the images I think that G2 is either on quake or Hunter and that M2 is on Xtreme