[Product]  B-101 Random Booster Vol. 9 Beat Kukulcan.7U.Hn

(Dec. 12, 2017  11:55 PM)Howaitonekon Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2017  10:04 PM)V2KX Wrote: Im so triggered how we get Edge on this Random Booster.

Ha Edge on the Edgyest Beyblade in the Booster hahahahha [why do i make such bad jokes]

Don't you think you're rather dranzered about getting Edge?
I'm sorry, but that's for steeling the pun I've wanted to make...

I'm really happy with what we can get so far. I still lack bJ from the god series, so I wouldn't say no to any of these.
Dranzer F looks gorgeous, definitely one of my favourites along with bK and M2.

You mean driggered.
Hey in marutti’s video they showed bK parts and the frame is called “ under “ and it looks like it’s four sized

Also in episode 39 there’s a guy called “emperor Kurtz “ possible bK owner
[Image: 25157982_937070683111977_794201208558264...e=5ACE8433]

in Marutti's video,this frame appeared,is this bK's frame?
(Dec. 14, 2017  12:35 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: [Image: 25157982_937070683111977_794201208558264...e=5ACE8433]

Well it's written "Under" on the bottom of the picture, so I'll say yes, it's the new U frame. Grin
(Dec. 14, 2017  1:17 AM)BeyGa Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2017  12:35 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: [Image: 25157982_937070683111977_794201208558264...e=5ACE8433]

Well it's written "Under" on the bottom of the picture, so I'll say yes, it's the new U frame. Grin

I wonder what it does...maybe it's like Down as a frame?
It honestly looks smaller than the other frames. I have no idea what it suppose to do.
Maybe this is a new glaive? It might have the LAD of Polish with any luck.
I'm pretty sure Under is supposed to reach down under a Layer for upper attack, but I don't think it would be terribly effective. Unless this has Meteor/Bump level weight, I don't see it being useful.
(Dec. 14, 2017  1:32 AM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2017  1:17 AM)BeyGa Wrote: Well it's written "Under" on the bottom of the picture, so I'll say yes, it's the new U frame. Grin

I wonder what it does...maybe it's like Down as a frame?

I think it too, probably to add weight closer to the ground, lower the gravity center... In theory, but of course, this little thing wouldn't be effective... But, maybe it'll have some LAD... We'll see!
Really want to know the drivers!!!

Hoping for Xtreme, Accel, Merge, Planet, Destroy, Orbit, Reboot, Bearing...
(Dec. 14, 2017  5:36 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Under resembles Limited in a weird way

Dude I noticed that too.
(Dec. 14, 2017  6:56 AM)Ultragunner Wrote: Really want to know the drivers!!!

bK is confirmed to have Hunter, and Valkyrie has Edge. Dranzer will most likely have the Zeta driver.
We already got Orbit and accel in previous packs. But I want reboot & guard most.
(Dec. 14, 2017  7:19 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2017  6:56 AM)Ultragunner Wrote: Really want to know the drivers!!!

bK is confirmed to have Hunter, and Valkyrie has Edge. Dranzer will most likely have the Zeta driver.

This confuses me. Why are they most likely going to re-release Zeta in the same month?
Under definitely looks small and light, probably because of bk being attack type!
hoping for a black guard would look SUPER GOOD with the black bJ
(Dec. 14, 2017  8:52 AM)Dodgest Wrote: We already got Orbit and accel in previous packs. But I want reboot & guard most.

I understand reboot but why so interested in guard? I know we have already gotten Orbit and Accel but at least they're good drivers and some new colors would be great.
(Dec. 15, 2017  4:09 AM)Ultragunner Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2017  8:52 AM)Dodgest Wrote: We already got Orbit and accel in previous packs. But I want reboot & guard most.

I understand reboot but why so interested in guard? I know we have already gotten Orbit and Accel but at least they're good drivers and some new colors would be great.

We need new drivers since we have seen the beys that go with them. We got 4 Accels & 3 orbits. Im also tired of loop & spiral. I wouldnt mind another atomic or nothing driver.
I wonder sense Ultimate is getting released in the tN booster how long until Ul is in a random booster.
Maybe outer would be a good because I’ve heard it’s good (probably why it’s banned) and you can only get it with orichalcum ( or shadow orichalcum)
We've never seen B-00 exclusive discs (Aero/Bumper) in a random booster, so it is unlikely.
Reboot would be great, maybe also Iron and Planet. And I totally agree: A black/dark guard would be amazing.
I hope we get the exclusive part (Under) three times again, not like Tower only twice. I'm always happy about some color variations.
Lets just hope we don't get another spiral. this booster set already has edge.
PNG of the Under Frame.

[Image: ZDB6voT.png]

It honestly just looks like Deathscyther as a frame, but the blockiness of it is worrying. I can see this being ok at best for stamina, but unless it's heavy, there probably won't be a point to using it over Glaive for stamina or Bump and Meteor for everything else.

Also, I highly doubt they'd put a big starter's Driver into a random booster coming out in the same month. While Dranzer F having Zeta would be accurate, there's no way they'd hinder the value of a new part by putting it in a cheaper release immediately. dranzer f will probably come with something dumb like liner, lol