[Product]  B-101 Random Booster Vol. 9 Beat Kukulcan.7U.Hn

(Dec. 16, 2017  7:06 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Wow. BK looks absolutely gorgeous. I love the colour design choices, personally. It's very different from what we've seen so far, but consistent with Tomy's usual brilliance (well, since the dual-layer system). So far, I'm underwhelmed with its unique gimmick, but in general, the God Beys have been pretty lacklustre in the creative department, in my opinion. I'm hoping the teeth are incredible and the God ability isn't too easily broken. Definitely a must buy, IMO.

For the rest, I'm pretty underwhelmed. Dranzer looks amazing, yes, but I always found the V series and G series Beyblades far more interesting. Kreis Satan (too many recolours already), Mad Minoboros (uninteresting), and Gigant Gaia (too close to the original) should've been replaced with three other Beyblades. Galaxy Zeus (recolour: steel and cobalt blue), Nightmare Longinus (recolour: Gold, Black and Red) and Seig Xcalibur (Gold Sword, transparent everything else) could've really made this worth buying all the Beyblades. Other parts they could've included could/should be: Octa (Ω), Planet (Pl) and Destroy (Ds).

Octa is a money part, this would easily skyrocket the Random Booster price. Also, we have not seen Aero or Bumper. See, they also don't seem to like metal layers in there, and it's a bit soon for Longinus.
For sure! A lot to ask, I know. I would take Aero and Bumper, too.

As for the metal layers, it could be too soon (and likely pricy AND easy to weigh). So, perhaps Legend Spryzen and Fafnir.
BJ haw defenseUnhappy why are they using old drivers? The Valkyrie is like the WBBA store evil A (idk how to spell the rest) bey layer. It is the "easy 2 get" version of the evil V layer (minus holo stickers). They are alike.
Really disappointed blast jinnius is my favorite layer the parts it comes with is TRASH
(Dec. 16, 2017  9:58 PM)bidinga Wrote: Really disappointed blast jinnius is my favorite layer the parts it comes with is TRASH

Defense is definitely more useful than Blast Jinnius.
(Dec. 17, 2017  4:42 AM)Blasterblader22 Wrote: How did you know bJ comes with defense?

In the Corocoro video they used it in the test battle
I suddenly found an interesting detail.
Through the offical pics and introduction video, kS and gK in this RB seems to have no frame (and bJ is confirmed to have no frame).
If this is correct, then:
In RB7 (mG), kS has Disc-Y, bR has Disc-N, gV has Disc-2 without any frame.
In RB8 (sR), aC has Disc-R, bR has Disc-T, kD has Disc-Q
In RB9 (bK), kS has Disc-5, gK has Disc-7, bJ has Disc-1, all these have no frame.
So, in those Random Boosters, except the prize beys, all beys of God Layer System has either a normal disc or a core disc without frame.
Perhaps we have enough evidence to prove that there is a significant increase in the cost of God Layer System. XD
Just guessing, but:
Beat Kukulcan 7U Hunter
Valkyrie Yell Edge
Blast Jinnius 1 Defense
Guardian Kerbeus 7____
Kreis Satan 2_____
Mad Minoboros 5____
Gigant Gaia 8_____
Valkyrie Yell Edge?? Goodness, that is atrocious...
(Dec. 17, 2017  6:19 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Just guessing, but:
Beat Kukulcan 7U Hunter
Valkyrie Yell Edge
Blast Jinnius 1 Defense
Guardian Kerbeus 7____
Kreis Satan 2_____
Mad Minoboros 5____
Gigant Gaia 8_____

The frame on V looks like a purple flow. The only reason I like the bey is cus it looks like a cheaper version of the "Evil" version.
Beat Kukulcan 7U Hunter
Valkyrie Yell Edge
Blast Jinnius 1 Defense
Guardian Kerbeus 7____
Kreis Satan 2_____
Mad Minoboros 5____
Gigant Gaia 8_____

Valkryie has 1 and Dranzer F has Yell. Valkryie has Flow and M2 has Vortex. kS has 5. And maybe M2 comes with orbit? Looks like that to me with a cross through it. And G2 has Under if what CrazyAries said is true.
(Dec. 15, 2017  1:55 PM)Maximum beys Wrote: Maybe outer would be a good because I’ve heard it’s good (probably why it’s banned) and you can only get it with orichalcum ( or shadow orichalcum)

Shadow comes with aero not outer
i think the owner may be Hickson
Beat Kukulcan 7U Hunter
Valkyrie Yell Edge
Blast Jinnius 1 Defense
Guardian Kerbeus 7____
Kreis Satan 2_____
Mad Minoboros 5____
Gigant Gaia 8_____

Valkyrie has 1F
It is very strange that TT describe the avatar of bK as a bird god, but actually Kukulcan is a huge snake with feather covered on its body and wings, just like Quetzalcoatl (Actually Kukulcan is always regarded as the same creature as Quetzalcoatl, but just have different name in different culture).
(Dec. 17, 2017  7:03 PM)MPZLShadow Wrote: i think the owner may be Hickson

It can be him because his name don't match the bey's name,bK's owner is probably this guy that appeared in the next episode teaser:
[Image: 25398673_1444582208992004_12786792231641...e=5ACF0A92]
(Dec. 19, 2017  12:39 AM)Grey Bey Wrote:

It can be him because his name don't match the bey's name,bK's owner is probably this guy that appeared in the next episode teaser:

That looks like the guy with Maximum Garuda.
(Dec. 19, 2017  12:57 AM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2017  12:39 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: It can be him because his name don't match the bey's name,bK's owner is probably this guy that appeared in the next episode teaser:

That looks like the guy with Maximum Garuda.

Look at the page for ep 39.
(Dec. 19, 2017  12:39 AM)Grey Bey Wrote:

He is pretty much absolutely the owner of bK, he has the same K symbol as bK on his sash thing and on his arm.
The Blader from episode 39's preview is indeed the owner of Beat Kukulcan, he can be seen on the top of the box art from Takara Tomy's video for random booster vol. 9 as seen below. 
[Image: x0yk8Yk.png]
The drivers in this random booster are SOOO bad =(

Hunter, Zeta, Defense, Guard, Nothing, Quake, Zepher, and Edge
Dranzer F is confirmed to have Zeta?