[Product]  B-101 Random Booster Vol. 9 Beat Kukulcan.7U.Hn

(Dec. 20, 2017  8:01 AM)Ultragunner Wrote: The drivers in this random booster are SOOO bad =(

Hunter, Zeta, Defense, Guard, Nothing, Quake, Zepher, and Edge

you cant say that zeta is a bad driver when it hasnt even come out yet and with no testing. also quake and zephyr are less common drivers and its nice to see them release older parts in new colors (imo) plus guard can have its uses and definitely is outclassed but not bad. plus hunter is really good with twin nemesis 6glaive and is pretty good attack driver. 

But drivers aside, i think this is another great random booster and im excited for the release. id be happy with pulling any combo (but bK the MOST obvi.) except for the Valkyrie

(Dec. 20, 2017  8:13 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Dranzer F is confirmed to have Zeta?

yeah, check out marutti's video
(Dec. 20, 2017  8:21 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote:
yeah, check out marutti's video
I did but I thought it was just speculation that Dranzer F would come with Zeta.
I guess you could say this random booster is pretty..... %$%!
(Dec. 20, 2017  8:27 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2017  8:21 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote: yeah, check out marutti's video
I did but I thought it was just speculation that Dranzer F would come with Zeta.
i've never seen him post false info before, and his youtube channel posts a lot of the newest info, and before anyone else sometimes, of the new releases because he's in japan. so i'd take his word for it
(Dec. 20, 2017  8:38 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote: i've never seen him post false info before, and his youtube channel posts a lot of the newest info, and before anyone else sometimes, of the new releases because he's in japan. so i'd take his word for it
Thanks! I just wanted to be sure.
(Dec. 20, 2017  8:42 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2017  8:38 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote: i've never seen him post false info before, and his youtube channel posts a lot of the newest info, and before anyone else sometimes, of the new releases because he's in japan. so i'd take his word for it
Thanks! I just wanted to be sure.

youre welcome !
(Dec. 20, 2017  8:21 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2017  8:01 AM)Ultragunner Wrote: The drivers in this random booster are SOOO bad =(

Hunter, Zeta, Defense, Guard, Nothing, Quake, Zepher, and Edge

you cant say that zeta is a bad driver when it hasnt even come out yet and with no testing. also quake and zephyr are less common drivers and its nice to see them release older parts in new colors (imo) plus guard can have its uses and definitely is outclassed but not bad. plus hunter is really good with twin nemesis 6glaive and is pretty good attack driver. 

It's safe to say that Zeta won't be that great since the tip mimics older drivers. Quake/Fusion/Massive = not good

Quake and Zephyr were released recently with the God Customize and Galaxy Zeus Sets.

I personally don't feel like Guard will ever be a better choice than Revolve/Atomic/Orbit in almost any situation.

Finally, after testing Hunter it is def outclassed by Xtreme for attack. And if you wanted an attack tip that's not as aggressive as Xtreme there are still better choice than Hunter.
(Dec. 20, 2017  8:53 AM)Ultragunner Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2017  8:21 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote: you cant say that zeta is a bad driver when it hasnt even come out yet and with no testing. also quake and zephyr are less common drivers and its nice to see them release older parts in new colors (imo) plus guard can have its uses and definitely is outclassed but not bad. plus hunter is really good with twin nemesis 6glaive and is pretty good attack driver. 

It's safe to say that Zeta won't be that great since the tip mimics older drivers. Quake/Fusion/Massive = not good

Quake and Zephyr were released recently with the God Customize and Galaxy Zeus Sets.

I personally don't feel like Guard will ever be a better choice than Revolve/Atomic/Orbit in almost any situation.

Finally, after testing Hunter it is def outclassed by Xtreme for attack. And if you wanted an attack tip that's not as aggressive as Xtreme there are still better choice than Hunter.

well then dont buy it dude? idk what to tell ya
I was right about the V. But i think he made an error: there are no letters after the disk (unless there's a frame). What the heck is "1E"? There is nothing after 1. It should say 1F. But yeah most of these drivers suck more than a hooker. Why another quake? We already got one in the last pack. I wonder if any of the frames will be glitter. RB10 betta be BETTER than this. Still no roboot. V (unless they do a X1) best be no more 1 layers. On the bright side we can always use nothing. Now I got 2 drivers that will sit in my room for nothing. I havent seen something this sad since Mit Romny ran for office again last year
(Dec. 20, 2017  9:24 AM)Dodgest Wrote: I was right about the V. But i think he made an error: there are no letters after the disk (unless there's a frame). What the heck is "1E"? There is nothing after 1. It should say 1F. But yeah most of these drivers suck more than a hooker. Why another quake? We already got one in the last pack. I wonder if any of the frames will be glitter. RB10 betta be BETTER than this. Still no roboot. V (unless they do a X1) best be no more 1 layers.  On the bright side we can always use nothing. Now I got 2 drivers that will sit in my room for nothing. I havent seen something this sad since Mit Romny ran for office again last year

Source
(Dec. 20, 2017  7:49 AM)marutti Wrote:

I was right with all the discs and frames except for kS's Glaive.
(Dec. 20, 2017  1:03 PM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2017  7:49 AM)marutti Wrote:

I was right with all the discs and frames except for kS's Glaive.

kS does not have Glaive, that's a typo on the subtitles. If you looked at the video itself or the video on that corocoro thing, you should see that it is just 5.
(Dec. 20, 2017  1:18 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2017  1:03 PM)ptf606 Wrote: I was right with all the discs and frames except for kS's Glaive.

kS does not have Glaive, that's a typo on the subtitles. If you looked at the video itself or the video on that corocoro thing, you should see that it is just 5.

So my predictions were all right! Anyways, now that a new part is being released twice, Random Boosters will be hard to predict. Unhappy Also, I wish they would change it back to 3 beys (including the new bey) having the new part.
Can some one plase tell me when this is coming out?
(Dec. 24, 2017  8:02 PM)Lord Max Wrote: Can some one plase tell me when this is coming out?

December 28th, so it'll be released this Thursday
Oh I think draciel f it will have planet driver
(Dec. 25, 2017  11:10 AM)Folk Wrote: Oh I think draciel f it will have planet driver

It have zeta
(Dec. 25, 2017  12:01 PM)onyx blader Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2017  11:10 AM)Folk Wrote: Oh I think draciel f it will have planet driver

It have zeta

The one which has Zeta is Dranzer F, not Draciel F.
Here’s the owner
[Image: ch16_img.png]

His name is Kurz Baratier
That dude looks absolutely insane. At least I'm assuming it's a dude.

Either way, I like it.
I guess they did not learn from Dranzer S. Either that, or the Zeta Driver may not have as strong of a lock, but still... bK seems to actually have some potential, but we need to test it when it releases to be sure how good it really is.