[Product]  B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt

im definitely buying the black spriggan requiem i cant handle myself its way too cool
then again, I was gonna say 16 g isn't light...but nL just...ehhh
(Dec. 28, 2017  8:41 AM)Dodgest Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2017  5:40 AM)Ninja Blader Wrote: So here's the current price going for Black Spriggan
[Image: DSGw8dWUQAAXZGh.jpg]

Theres a black layer? I hope I can get one. Where is the screenshot from?

From twitter
(Dec. 31, 2017  5:08 AM)marutti Wrote:

you buy it from someone or lucky pick
(Dec. 28, 2017  8:41 AM)Dodgest Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2017  5:40 AM)Ninja Blader Wrote: So here's the current price going for Black Spriggan
[Image: DSGw8dWUQAAXZGh.jpg]

Theres a black layer? I hope I can get one. Where is the screenshot from?

It's very hard to get it if you're lucky you can get Black ver.
Probability is 1/ 72

(Dec. 31, 2017  5:11 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2017  5:08 AM)marutti Wrote:

you buy it from someone or lucky pick

In Japan we already know how to find it. But problem is already sold out in every store.
(Dec. 31, 2017  5:13 AM)marutti Wrote: In Japan we already know how to find it. But problem is already sold out in every store.

Do you mean there's a method to identifying which boxes contain the black version without opening them?! Would you mind elaborating?
(Dec. 29, 2017  6:03 AM)Zeutron Wrote: im definitely buying the black spriggan requiem i cant handle myself its way too cool

Its a low chance of getting one
(Dec. 31, 2017  5:13 AM)marutti Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2017  5:11 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: you buy it from someone or lucky pick

In Japan we already know how to find it. But problem is already sold out in every store.

How do you know which one it is?
imagine if someone had two Regular Spriggan Requiems and 2 black versions, they could take one of each apart and swap the MGCs for aesthetics
I don't like the red god chip but other then that it is pretty neat
A little comparison of the two sR
We can find the black one in Hong Kong as well.

[Image: D69_B518_E-5353-4479-_A1_F7-54_E32_A7_AA666.jpg]
Can anyone really tell me is fusion is balance or Stamina.
The zeta is puzzling me.
(Jan. 01, 2018  4:58 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Can anyone really tell me is fusion is balance or Stamina.
The zeta is puzzling me.

Of course Fusion itself is a balance type driver.
But perhaps Fusion is not so aggressive, it might be used as stamina driver in certain cases.
This might have been shown or answered somewhere but is the Zeta driver the same colour on the rare recolour?
(Jan. 01, 2018  7:28 PM)Jinbee Wrote: This might have been shown or answered somewhere but is the Zeta driver the same colour on the rare recolour?

I saw a post on Twitter as well as images of the whole bey in the packaging where Zeta is still the same red. So I believe that it is the same, with the only recoloured part being the layer.
(Jan. 01, 2018  11:08 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2018  7:28 PM)Jinbee Wrote: This might have been shown or answered somewhere but is the Zeta driver the same colour on the rare recolour?

I saw a post on Twitter as well as images of the whole bey in the packaging where Zeta is still the same red. So I believe that it is the same, with the only recoloured part being the layer.

Ah I see. I'm hoping they're releasing a black version. Not only will it match this rare recolour but it'll be like Variares' DGrin 4D bottom.
(Jan. 01, 2018  11:10 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2018  11:08 PM)Hato Wrote: I saw a post on Twitter as well as images of the whole bey in the packaging where Zeta is still the same red. So I believe that it is the same, with the only recoloured part being the layer.

Ah I see. I'm hoping they're releasing a black version. Not only will it match this rare recolour but it'll be like Variares' DGrin 4D bottom.
Unluckily not....
I wad hoping a black driver as well
but so disappointed at the moment I noticed the truth
Soooo, I was watching a japanese tuber and he bought 4 Sr, he looked at all the serial numbers behind the box, and of all the boxes of the store only one was different, the "K1417". He bought 3 and the one with the serial number.

He got the Black version in that one XDDD
I got four different Spriggan Requiems and three had K0817 but one had K0917 and had a black Spriggan.
In all honesty, it seems overrated.
[Image: latest?cb=20171116150651]

Layer: I watched some videos experimenting with Spriggan, and from what I have seen the beyblade can barely spin steal because the contact points takes too much space (less absorption from the rubber). The scythes on the layer (contact points) could be good with a disc like 2, or Force, to line up the contact points. 

Disc: I think that 0 could be a good disc for stamina and defense combos, but in attack it would be bad. I think 0 is a lot like the Infinity disc.

Driver: The driver is great! It's like Delta Drive from Variares (Metal Fight). This driver can be a good alternative to Trans and such. I recommend testing this driver so you can find good combos.

*This is my opinion, don't get triggered Spriggan fanboys*
(Jan. 02, 2018  11:41 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote: In all honesty, it seems overrated.

Layer: I watched some videos experimenting with Spriggan, and from what I have seen the beyblade can barely spin steal because the metal takes too much space (less absorption from the rubber). The metal on the layer could be good with a disc like 2, or Force, to line up the contact points. 

Disc: I think that 0 could be a good disc for stamina and defense combos, but in attack it would be bad. I think 0 is a lot like the Infinity disc.

Driver: The driver is great! It's like Delta Drive from Variares (Metal Fight). This driver can be a good alternative to Trans and such. I recommend testing this driver so you can find good combos.

The metal is only the god chip, not the rest of the layer.
(Jan. 02, 2018  11:52 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2018  11:41 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote: In all honesty, it seems overrated.

Layer: I watched some videos experimenting with Spriggan, and from what I have seen the beyblade can barely spin steal because the metal takes too much space (less absorption from the rubber). The metal on the layer could be good with a disc like 2, or Force, to line up the contact points. 

The metal is only the god chip, not the rest of the layer.

Oh. Still, lining up discs like 2 and Force could make it better. lemme correct myself
(Jan. 02, 2018  7:37 PM)Skuldless Wrote: Soooo, I was watching a japanese tuber and he bought 4 Sr, he looked at all the serial numbers behind the box, and of all the boxes of the store only one was different, the "K1417". He bought 3 and the one with the serial number.

He got the Black version in that one XDDD

If you can find the black version simply by checking the back of the box than that's stupid as heck.