[Product]  B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt

Spriggan Requim Polish Atomic, R.I.P Meta
Here’s a .png for Spriggan Requiem’s owner

[Image: ch09_02_img.png]

Shu Kurenai
So there is a 1/72 chance of getting a rare Spriggan Requiem black version.
[Image: IMG_20171227_225440.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20171227_225453.jpg]
but how? in normal starter?
(Dec. 27, 2017  6:37 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: but how? in normal starter?

Yes in normal starter. It's like a jackpot. Either you'll get normal ver or black version. Black version chances are 1 out of 72 boxes.
(Dec. 27, 2017  6:31 PM)Ninja Blader Wrote: So there is a 1/72 chance of getting a rare Spriggan Requiem black version.

How to enter?

Damnnnnn....love at first sight with this beyblade
(Dec. 27, 2017  6:52 PM)Rahil singh Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2017  6:31 PM)Ninja Blader Wrote: So there is a 1/72 chance of getting a rare Spriggan Requiem black version.

How to enter?

Buy Sr, and hope you pull one from the box. Apparently, it is a 1 out of 72 chance of getting the rare black version from the starter instead of the regular Sr.
The black Sr looks so much better than the red version! I hope these won't be too expensive, I can hear the price gougers cackling maniacally already...
I am actually going to get 1 requiem spriggan...lets see if I pull out the black one...fingers crossed?
Wait if there are pics them doesn't that mean someone already has it
I wonder if they'll do the same with wV
I hope I don't get the black version. I like anime accurate beys, not recolors. But, the black one does look cool.
I honestly don't care too much which one I'd get, although the bragging rights from getting the black one would be pretty sweet.
Ooooooh this is a really cool concept! I'm happy with any Sr's but if I got the black one then that'll be pretty sweet.
*quietly chanting ban it over and over in the distance quietly*
(Dec. 28, 2017  1:54 AM)Sıon Wrote: *quietly chanting ban it over and over in the distance quietly*

That is not getting banned. I see mG killing it, also, the shape is mediocre so far. 0 is the weight of this release (literally and metaphorically lol)
(Dec. 28, 2017  1:54 AM)Sıon Wrote: *quietly chanting ban it over and over in the distance quietly*

Why do you have to keep assuming how something will perform when there's hardly any info of it?
So here's the current price going for Black Spriggan
[Image: DSGw8dWUQAAXZGh.jpg]
(Dec. 28, 2017  5:40 AM)Ninja Blader Wrote: So here's the current price going for Black Spriggan
[Image: DSGw8dWUQAAXZGh.jpg]

Theres a black layer? I hope I can get one. Where is the screenshot from?
did anyone already buy theirs?
If you haven't, look for it on amazon.
Best of luck
There have been multiple videos by Japanese beytubers andbit seems to do amazing
Super cool idea to include a chance for that black Spriggan Requiem. Surprised they've never done something like this before (to my knowledge).

Price is unsurprising lol.