[Product]  B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt

~4:30

Looking closely at Sr's driver, it seems to be quite the D : D clone.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DRAQxcYVwAEv7bH.jpg

Hey look! That middle one looks like Fusion, I remember guessing it would have a Fusion tip but I thought it would replace whatever defense tip there was, instead it replaces the stamina tip. Other tips are a Delta Drive styled Ball Tip and the flat looks pretty wide, hopefully it is.

I could be wrong about it being Fusion but that's how it seems.
(Dec. 14, 2017  1:01 PM)Jinbee Wrote: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DRAQxcYVwAEv7bH.jpg

Hey look! That middle one looks like Fusion, I remember guessing it would have a Fusion tip but I thought it would replace whatever defense tip there was, instead it replaces the stamina tip. Other tips are a Delta Drive styled Ball Tip and the flat looks pretty wide, hopefully it is.

Well, it says the middle one is endurance mode so it's probably just a really blunt sharp tip
(Dec. 14, 2017  1:11 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2017  1:01 PM)Jinbee Wrote: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DRAQxcYVwAEv7bH.jpg

Well, it says the middle one is endurance mode so it's probably just a really blunt sharp tip

Could be but the tip looks a lot like Fusion, the slants on the tip of the tip look more like the ones on Fusion and it's too steep and leads nowhere near the middle to be Survive, or even a flatter one, the sharp looks separate. We'll have to see I guess.
Is it me or does RS look bigger compared to chaos, maybe wide layer.........
Is spriggan requiem out yet?
No, December 28th.
So it appears the modes on Zeta are Massive, Fusion and Quake. Looks like you were right about Fusion, @[Jinbee] xD

It's a unique take for the most part but is Fusion really suppose to be the "endurance mode"?
Awesome! Thanks LOL-y Rancher.

So then, the attack tip wasn't a wide flat tip but Quake? Very interesting! I guess that's why the tip looked a bit weird but I assumed it was just the angle. And yup the tip is definitely Fusion and the last is defo a Massive tip.

I kind of wish that the Sr layer had a different and maybe heavier god chip so it differentiates it from lS as this is really just lS but with dFs rubber. I wish it had a proper gV god ability put in it too rather than just have the contact point shapes be it. And having the ability of nL being left spin doesn't work for me either because dF is left spin too and needs that for it to work, and lS and this already have dual spin as it is. I would've liked if it had the aB type switch gimmick but then I'd be asking too much.

Either way this looks good overall and I'm excited for it!
(Dec. 16, 2017  2:40 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
So it appears the modes on Zeta are Massive, Fusion and Quake. Looks like you were right about Fusion, @[Jinbee] xD

It's a unique take for the most part but is Fusion really suppose to be the "endurance mode"?

Kinda seemed to me that he clicked the bey easily.
(Dec. 16, 2017  2:56 AM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2017  2:40 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

Kinda seemed to me that he clicked the bey easily.

This could also be a defective bey. Low chance but it could still happen.
(Dec. 16, 2017  2:40 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

So i was thinking it was a little fishy how careful they were being to not show the underside of 0, and then at @12:42 they showed it and it looked kinda hollow, but not any more hollow than 7. It's maybe not as wide as I hoped it's be, but it is wider than 7, and, even if it's the same weight as 7, as long as it's heavier than 4 that's something to be pretty hyped about

still, I'm p hype to see how sR does on bearing/destroy/hold, and I'm honestly not sure why I haven't seen anyone trying lS on bearing yet. Being able to switch spin directions and weak launch for that LAD win seems like a pretty dang strong way to mitigate bearing's loose spring problem, but I think I'm most hyped to see it on destroy. Depending on those teeth we could wind up with a gravity perseus f230cf situation, with sR going same-spin to KO/Burst opponents it can't os, and then going opposite-spin to tank hits and OS the things it can't KO, although considering how I haven't seen anyone trying that with lS so maybe it's not a viable strategy in burst?
It would be cool if they defied things and made it have 4 tips. A basic flat attack tip, a stamina tip, a defense tip, then a balance tip, being fusion or probably having even rubber. It's just a hope for future drivers though.
RIP THE META IF IT IS AS GOOD AS IT IS IN THE VID THO, also destroy would be one of the most op attack drivers (it almost already is that) but I can can see this being used with Ultimate Reboot because of the drivers sheer speed and aggression
(Dec. 16, 2017  9:55 AM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: RIP THE META IF IT IS AS GOOD AS IT IS IN THE VID THO, also destroy would be one of the most op attack drivers (it almost already is that) but I can can see this being used with Ultimate Reboot because of the drivers sheer speed and aggression

Meh. It only knocked out dF.

Spriggan Requiem vs Spriggan Requiem Fire Axe Ver.
(Dec. 17, 2017  12:57 AM)BeybladeR.O Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJH6rLWypzo

So you can stay on this site.
Must not have that great teeth to burst that easily.
It also bursted sX ( which has MONSTER teeth)

And also is one of the best attack layers in the current game!
(Dec. 17, 2017  3:16 PM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote: It also bursted sX ( which has MONSTER teeth)

And also is one of the best attack layers in the current game!

Mine bursts easily. It bursts to aC in stamina mode.
That might be the wearing of the teeth my friend
From the latest Corocoro video:

[Image: aZ2w05P.jpg]

[Image: OcXijCc.jpg]

Teeth aren't too clear, but they look about on par with Legend Spriggan's.
Oh geez then I am worried for this Beyblade then Unhappy