[Product]  B-10 BeyLogger

They both need to be in standby, and then push one again after they are connected
edit: Kai-V beat me! Lol
ok after that three lights together flashing on the two beylogger and return normal flashing green. this is the corect light to say its ok?!
(Aug. 17, 2015  1:23 AM)loyd87 Wrote: ok after that three lights together flashing on the two beylogger and return normal flashing green. this is the corect light to say its ok?!

Yes, once the lights flash together at once, that should mean that both BeyLoggers are recognised as friends. Try connecting your BeyLogger to your smartphone now ?
yes it works! thank you a lot!
Cool, clearly the use of the past and past conditional tenses in my previous posts meant that I had had no friend to test it out with yet hah, but you reminded me to perhaps continue working on the instruction sheet translation and post it, since it seems to make sense.
of course you will do! I have tryed this around 3 days hah before I ask. (trop d'orgueil hah)
is there anyway that wbo can integrate with beylogger/beycloud system?
(Aug. 19, 2015  1:18 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: is there anyway that wbo can integrate with beylogger/beycloud system?

I don't think that is even possible..:

If you want the WBO to merge with the BeyCloud system as a ranking, that means everybody would need a BeyLogger to battle, an account there, and the fact TAKARA + fan organization =/= huge system that would be inefficient.
(Aug. 19, 2015  1:18 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: is there anyway that wbo can integrate with beylogger/beycloud system?

Yeah and let's not forget the WBO has NOTHING to do with the Beylogger and doing this is kind of like cheating on the Beylogger part.
Yeah, even if we could (we can't), that's not a can of worms we'd want to open. Our system here works well and it's simple enough that it can be managed by our small team.
Can you sync more than one BeyLogger with your account?
Nope. One beylogger one account, as far as I know. You can create two accounts though and get points when your friends use your second beylogger. That's basically what I do with my other one that my gf and other random people use. I almost have a shot at Umaterios on it
Ah, what happens if your BeyLogger breaks for some reason?

I thought it wouldn't matter since you're basically adding onto what you have (Example: BeyLogger 1: You did 30 Launches with X Launch Power and racked up X amount of Beypoints so it adds that amount to your account; and BeyLogger 2: You did 5 Launches, etc... so it adds those points to your account.), or does the BeyLogger take into account how many BeyPoints you have before and after you battle.

Edit: Thanks for the info. Bey Brad.
They're going to add the functionality of transferring to a new BeyLogger later.
Hmmm. I guess you may be right. Seems logical. Maybe you can only have one at a time though? I dunno. Maybe that is what that screen is all about. Seeing if you want to add another beylogger to your account because it doesn't recognize it? I tried every option on it a bunch of times when I had that problem and it did nothing. But, then again, mine wasn't plugged in all the way. Unfortunately I don't think that there is anyway to translate it either, unless you can do it manually, since you cant copy and paste
Edit: Ah, I see BeyBrad, thanks for the info
Ugh, now I can't get my BeyLogger to sync with my phone. Can't get it to flash green consistently. It's always blinking. If it somehow flashes green consistently, the red flashes which is good, but immediately blinks again. Unhappy
Maybe you need to change the batteries? What color does it link? Are the lights faded?
The batteries have only been used for a week. The lights are still bright just like the first time I used it. It blinks green again, instead of syncing with my phone. Then it pops the screen where we have 2 tickboxes but can't do anything about it.
Hmmmm, all I can think of is the maybe the cord isn't plugged completely in or maybe, the most likely, you don't have your media volume all the way up?
I did all of those before posting. Uncertain Sad. Broke my BeyLauncher and then this.
(Nov. 15, 2015  3:51 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: ... you don't have your media volume all the way up?

Glad I found this - was wondering why my Beylogger wouldn't register with the app/account. Never occurred to me that the volume needed to be increased. Joyful_3'
I'm also having a problem with my beylogger. I have attached my beylogger to my blue string launcher. Before I put a beyblade on, it just blinks green or sometimes blinks red. Whenever I put a beyblade onto it, prepared to launch, it always continues to blink green, without changing color, or changes to blinking red. And then after I launch, it usually always blinks green, but sometimes blinks red. This is really frustrating because I cannot get any points for launching whenever I connect it to the app.

Help?
Very weird if it is new. I have had that happen with one of my very worn launchers, but it was like literally thousands of launches worn. It seems that it isn't registering that the bey is on the launcher. Is the bey 100% snug up against the launcher? There is a little white shaft in the middle of the prongs that gets pushed up and pokes out the other side to make contact with the beylogger, that is how the beylogger can tell you have a bey on. Something seems faulty either in the way you are putting the bey on, the prongs or the shaft. On mine I have had to replace the prongs for the same reason, because they were too worn to hold the bey snug enough against the launcher to push the shaft all the way up and register with the beylogger. First, obviously try fit the bey on as snug as possible. Then, if you still notice that the bey seems to hang off the prongs a bit, then you will probably have to change them. You can swap them out with the prongs from a light launcher if you have one. If it seems as snug as it can get and it still won't register, then there is something faulty with the shaft or it is worn. You can simply switch that out with one from a light launcher as well. If that doesn't fix your problem, then unfortunately, it must be the beylogger. Hopefully that isn't the case. 1234Beyblade made a great video on how to clean your launcher, you should be able to use it to figure out how to take it apart and put it together. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQ8LydxCEAw
PM me if you still have questions or it doesn't work
I'm still quite confused and sceptical about getting the beylogger.
I was going to buy the DX Starter Valkyrie Wing Accel but I don't understand the point of the beylogger.
Is there an official app for the beylogger and if so how does the app work?
I have an android and I live in the UK.
Can I download the app?
And does the beylogger need to be attached to the launcher at all?
Any help would be very appreciated.
(Jan. 08, 2016  4:56 PM)DetectiveZeo Wrote: I'm still quite confused and sceptical about getting the beylogger.
I was going to buy the DX Starter Valkyrie Wing Accel but I don't understand the point of the beylogger.
Is there an official app for the beylogger and if so how does the app work?
I have an android and I live in the UK.
Can I download the app?
And does the beylogger need to be attached to the launcher at all?
Any help would be very appreciated.

You should really read the first post of this topic : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BeyCloud...-BeyPoints

There are many advantages to owning a BeyLogger even outside Japan, and I would buy one just so you can know if you got the maximum power out of your launch each time.

Just make sure that your phone model appears on TAKARA-TOMY's list of compatible devices.