[Product]  B-10 BeyLogger

I know right? LIke how many people looked at it, signed off on it and were like, "Yeah that seems acceptable in the age of bluetooth, etc." Ridiculous
I am glad I was not just weak and that this problem happens to everybody hah. Why had nobody else mentioned it yet though ?

Also, I think I figured out the win-loss recording, but I need someone else with a smartphone to be able to test it and film a tutorial. I should actually have full translations of the instruction sheet eventually too.
(Jul. 21, 2015  3:09 PM)LMAO Wrote: Wasn't the whole exchanging points thing in the BeybladeGeeks video? You have to attach the two beyloggers, and press the main button a certain number of times, honestly it looks like a really complicated process.

Reminds me of the MFB Beypointer system.

Touching the beyloggers only initiate a "sync" to add the other person to your friends list, I'm wondering the same thing too. Anyone found a way to exchange/trade points? It may be something that could be implemented on the app in the future.

We have a translation of the instruction sheet and it doesn't mention much that aspect. One thing that was useful that we didn't mention in the video is if you get a error message with the sync on the app, try changing the volume on your smart device and it could fix the syncing problems.
Hm, unless there is no way to gain Beypoints outside of wbba. events ... I am trying to remember all the footage I have seen and perhaps the only BeyCloud feature for at-home play is your launch power ... I do not remember if there was clearly a mention that at-home battles would count. Perhaps there is a misunderstanding hah.
If so, that's really a bummer, but I guess understandable since people would obviously scam the system if they could. That said, it really makes the Beylogger feel very pointless if you can't attend tournaments ... I guess that would explain the convoluted nature of the process.
I just checked the profile of a few Bladers in the rank list of tournament points ... And this from the Battle Log page should have probably given us a clue beforehand :
Quote:まだバトルログ(大会の記録)がありません。
大会に出場して記録を残そう!

Well damn.
So it's a tournament ranking system and a purchase rewards system in one ... can't say I'm crazy about that.
(Jul. 22, 2015  8:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: So it's a tournament ranking system and a purchase rewards system in one ... can't say I'm crazy about that.

And you somehow get points for watching the anime eventually. I mean, the first part is exactly what we have here, but the BeyPointers were definitely way better in that aspect ... There is almost no reason to play with your friends at home, besides getting a badge and a couple of additional Beypoints for adding them as friends to your BeyCloud account, hah.
I think it only makes sense for the battles for points to be limited to official wbba. events; we can complain about it, but Brad is right that it would have been abused if you could earn points by battling friends (or yourself).

We experienced something similar with the WBO's BeyPoint System when it was first launched, which is why you can only gain BeyPoints at official WBO events now.
This makes me think even moreso that Umaterios will be difficult to get T_T
(Jul. 24, 2015  7:52 AM)Kei Wrote: I think it only makes sense for the battles for points to be limited to official wbba. events; we can complain about it, but Brad is right that it would have been abused if you could earn points by battling friends (or yourself).

We experienced something similar with the WBO's BeyPoint System when it was first launched, which is why you can only gain BeyPoints at official WBO events now.

This makes me real curious as to what this will mean for the Beylogger as a concept in the US, or anywhere else, especially considering how much Hasbro seems to nerf Beyblades in order to cut corners, the Beylogger may only survive for some time in Japan, but as Bey Brad mentioned, smartphone integration is very popular right now, and if Hasbro wants it to sell they would be smart to put budget towards making their own Beyloggers. I already have a couple starters ordered, one with a Beylogger because the idea of it all sounds really fun to me, but it's gonna suck if there's no real tournament action outside of Japan, I wonder what Takara was planning to put into this. It's worth considering that Takara wanted to have international ranking with the new system, and while the Beypointer became obsolete, the Beylogger is more ambitious and seems to aim for at least some longevity in the game itself.

It sure would be nice if one could attain tournament points in the US for the Beylogger, but even then it would likely be an awkward process because the tournaments would garner a lot of really young kids and may even have an age limit.
Tomy isn't worrying about the audience outside of Japan. Let the WBO worry about things like that for now, even if there's no cool BeyLogger integration :p
Has anyone tried making their own paper inserts for the Beylogger? I'm going to try to make some today, but was just wondering if anyone had already tried and whether anyone has the dimensions.

If not, I'll be working on it and if needed, I'll upload the schematic tomorrow.
I feel like we're going to get an app from Hasbro, even if we don't get a logger. Unless Hasbro really steps up their event game, there wouldn't be alot of use to get Points from it.
(Jul. 31, 2015  12:01 PM)Manicben Wrote: Has anyone tried making their own paper inserts for the Beylogger? I'm going to try to make some today, but was just wondering if anyone had already tried and whether anyone has the dimensions.

If not, I'll be working on it and if needed, I'll upload the schematic tomorrow.

The Committee was actually preparing something, hah.
(Jul. 31, 2015  2:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2015  12:01 PM)Manicben Wrote: Has anyone tried making their own paper inserts for the Beylogger? I'm going to try to make some today, but was just wondering if anyone had already tried and whether anyone has the dimensions.

The Committee was actually preparing something, hah.

It's a race to who makes one first! I've already gotten dimensions and done test prints. They fit nicely, but now its time to come up with some nice designs. Hopefully not many from Toronto see this, but I'm bringing some over to the Burst event and printing them on nice paper in Toronto (Staples likely) and giving some away. You know, international relations stuff...
(Jul. 31, 2015  2:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The Committee was actually preparing something, hah.

I'll pay for an official WBO one with my name on it
Is there a limit to how many launches the BeyLogger can record? (For the shooting power and launch count aspect of the BeyLogger.) Or do I have to connect it to the app every time I launch?
(Aug. 02, 2015  1:40 PM)Barreto Wrote: Is there a limit to how many launches the BeyLogger can record? (For the shooting power and launch count aspect of the BeyLogger.) Or do I have to connect it to the app every time I launch?

The bey logger does not know when you switch launchers. So no there is no limit.
im havng some problems with my bey logger can some one help me? ( through pm)
anyoneknow exactly how to record friends by beylogger I tryed many time and seems to not work...
(Aug. 17, 2015  12:20 AM)loyd87 Wrote: anyoneknow exactly how to record friends by beylogger I tryed many time and seems to not work...

You attach them together, wait until they are each in Stand-by Mode (the three lights flashing one after the other), then one of the people is supposed to push the big black button. It should be a success if the three lights flash all at the same time on one of the BeyLoggers.
if I understand right only one beylogger should be runing and the other stay off
(Aug. 17, 2015  12:39 AM)loyd87 Wrote: if I understand right only one beylogger should be runing and the other stay off

No no, both BeyLoggers need to be in Stand-by Mode with the three lights flashing one after the other (green-orange-red-green-orange-etc.), but only one should be the "active friender" on which you push the button.