[Product]  B-10 BeyLogger

(Jan. 08, 2016  4:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2016  4:56 PM)DetectiveZeo Wrote: I'm still quite confused and sceptical about getting the beylogger.
I was going to buy the DX Starter Valkyrie Wing Accel but I don't understand the point of the beylogger.
Is there an official app for the beylogger and if so how does the app work?
I have an android and I live in the UK.
Can I download the app?
And does the beylogger need to be attached to the launcher at all?
Any help would be very appreciated.

You should really read the first post of this topic : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BeyCloud...-BeyPoints

There are many advantages to owning a BeyLogger even outside Japan, and I would buy one just so you can know if you got the maximum power out of your launch each time.

Just make sure that your phone model appears on TAKARA-TOMY's list of compatible devices.

I see now it makes more sense.
Looks like I need to make an account then.
Thanks for letting me know Smile
Which SmartPhones are fully compatible with Beylogger???
Are all Android and IOS phones compatible ???
Cheers !!!
Burst.
(Jan. 30, 2016  12:15 PM)Burst Wrote: Which SmartPhones are fully compatible with Beylogger???
Are all Android and IOS phones compatible ???
Cheers !!!
Burst.

Under the spoiler is a link to the official list of models compatible with the Beybalde app and Beylogger.
My Beylogger isn't working correctly but I'm not sure what's wrong. I have the app and an account, but whenever I connect the Beylogger, it doesn't show my launches, spin power, etc. Only the points I got from scanning a QR code and logging in. I've tried logging in and then connecting and vice versa. What am I doing wrong?
Got my beylogger the other day and it's stuck with the red and green light as soon as I put in my rip cord? I've tried everything I could possibly think of to fix it. So if anyone else has any ideas I would really appreciate it!
My beylogger has been weird for a long time as well. It can't detect the bey properly with the spring mechanism, so it doesn't register my launches. rip.
(Apr. 21, 2017  11:31 AM)KingVictory Wrote: My beylogger has been weird for a long time as well. It can't detect the bey properly with the spring mechanism, so it doesn't register my launches. rip.

Have you ever dropped it or accidentally exposed it to water?
(Apr. 21, 2017  11:37 AM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Have you ever dropped it or accidentally exposed it to water?

Nope. I have a feeling it might be to do with aggressive launches wearing it down or something.That would be strange considering that the mechanism is just the middle of the bey pushing a circular piece of plastic to activate recognition.
My beylogger has recently started flashing just the yellow light after every launch. I've looked online but I still have no idea what it means. Can someone explain for me whats happening?
(May. 27, 2017  8:29 PM)TheGalaxyHeart Wrote: My beylogger has recently started flashing just the yellow light after every launch. I've looked online but I still have no idea what it means. Can someone explain for me whats happening?

Battery low. Change the battery.
(May. 27, 2017  8:43 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(May. 27, 2017  8:29 PM)TheGalaxyHeart Wrote: My beylogger has recently started flashing just the yellow light after every launch. I've looked online but I still have no idea what it means. Can someone explain for me whats happening?

Battery low. Change the battery.

Thanks fam