[Product]  B-00 Shadow Amaterios.0.X' (Yami-terios)

Yamiterios was teased in a corocoro issue. It looks to have the extreme driver.

Thanks to LeftBurst for the image

[Image: anc8lc.png]
(Jul. 12, 2018  9:37 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Something important about this release, the Xtreme in this mail order has a golden spring.

[Image: 1C6mC6G.png]

Assumedly this would make it have a higher burst resistance, which is good for Xtreme in particular since Traditional Attackers in Burst are always at risk of self-burst, so this upgraded Xtreme could breathe some life into the Attack meta which is currently ruled by stationary wV.
It's Yami-terios not Yama-terios. Yami means dark and yama means mountain.
(Jul. 12, 2018  9:23 PM)TL14 Wrote: It's Yami-terios not Yama-terios. Yami means dark and yama means mountain.

Got it, thanks.
Something important about this release, the Xtreme in this mail order has a golden spring.

Assumedly this would make it have a higher burst resistance, which is good for Xtreme in particular since Traditional Attackers in Burst are always at risk of self-burst, so this upgraded Xtreme could breathe some life into the Attack meta which is currently ruled by stationary wV.
Yeah apparently the golden spring is tight, it certainly looks thick, but it could be the layer of paint.
(Jul. 12, 2018  9:37 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Something important about this release, the Xtreme in this mail order has a golden spring.

This extreme would be a sought after part. As most attack heavy players would want the best burst resistance they possibly can.

There is a level chip slot, making this an official cho z bey.

Any info on how this is getting released? Is it a regular release or a mail-order thing?
(Jul. 12, 2018  10:11 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Any info on how this is getting released? Is it a regular release or a mail-order thing?

Mail order
(Jul. 12, 2018  10:13 PM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2018  10:11 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Any info on how this is getting released? Is it a regular release or a mail-order thing?

Mail order

Thanks! Has the release date been confirmed yet?
I've thought Amaterios was an interesting name since it's the fusion of Amaterasu (Japanese Shinto's Sun Goddess) and Helios (the Greek Sun God).

Having a yami form, a dark sun, is also kind of intersting.

(Jul. 12, 2018  9:05 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: Thanks to LeftBurst for the image

Original image is from egnat.

Also, since you made the thread, you do have the superpowers to edit the thread title if you want to. Smile Just a heads up.
Oh hey that's my bey. Better grab a couple of those lololol.
How would someone in America like me go about getting a Japanese mail order Beyblade?
(Jul. 13, 2018  2:53 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: How would someone in America like me go about getting a Japanese mail order Beyblade?

By paying a middle man to receive the mail order and then send it to you.
(Jul. 12, 2018  10:16 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2018  10:13 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: Mail order

Thanks! Has the release date been confirmed yet?

No confirmed date yet
(Jul. 13, 2018  2:55 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2018  2:53 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: How would someone in America like me go about getting a Japanese mail order Beyblade?

By paying a middle man to receive the mail order and then send it to you.
That sounds iffy. I’d assume there’s one of those sellers who is tried and true, right?
(Jul. 13, 2018  3:17 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: That sounds iffy. I’d assume there’s one of those sellers who is tried and true, right?

It's just the way the CoroCoro releases work. There are many good middlemen and proxy services out there, depending on who you want to use, prices, fees, etc. They do go up on eBay as well, but I find them highly overpriced. :/
Oh alright nice, it looks fairly good, and has amazing aesthetics, but does the layer have a god ability?
(Jul. 15, 2018  12:28 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Oh alright nice, it looks fairly good, and has amazing aesthetics, but does the layer have a god ability?

It doesn't really seem like it, I'm gunna watch again thou and check

Xtreme' springs seem to be super tight
expensive time to be a beyblade fan...
lol.
Damn... They better make jolt have tighter springs too in the future... Super sad it's Xtreme because jolt just dominates for attack Uncertain
How much to mail order Beyblades usually cost for an American?
Something I think that Hasbro could do is change Xtreme' and 1' to Xtreme+ (Xtreme Plus) and 1+ (1 Plus) since that will be more understandable for the younger audience
That yamiterios is probably going to be very op and the xtreme driver looks like it has a very nice spring and the disc is a 0 which is one of the most heavy discs.
Very interested in seeing how this one turns out.