[Product]  B-00 Union Diabolos.00E.Br超王龍 (wbba store limited)

[Image: EQu-XjxU0AEtszu?format=png&name=small]
HD image of the new bey. It's called the Super King Dragon Version, and the Expand looks to be red. I love how it looks.
(Feb. 15, 2020  5:01 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: [Image: EQu-XjxU0AEtszu?format=png&name=small]
HD image of the new bey. It's called the Super King Dragon Version, and the Expand looks to be red. I love how it looks.

YES! A RED EXPAND FRAME! THIS WILL LOOK SOOOO GOOD AND I ALREADY HAVE A BEY COMBO THAT WAS GONNA USE A RED EXPAND AND IT'S FINALLY HERE! I am SOOOOO picking this up
But what's the color of the Bearing driver?

Inquiring minds need to know!
(Feb. 15, 2020  6:07 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: But what's the color of the Bearing driver?

Unfortunately, I don't think we'll know that until it's shown in a video, or we somehow get to see the back of the package, which will probably be in March. I hope it's not just clear yellow with a white plate though, that would be boring and underwhelming.

Welp, I feel dumb since the driver color has been revealed way earlier than I thought. So MagikHorse, and whoever else wanted to know it's color, here you go. It's from the Vocare Project.
[Image: UD-min.png]
It's a nice red Bearing, and the whole thing looks amazing. That bright red really catches my eye and I want it so bad. Definitely a nice bey with some great competitive parts. Worth the pickup.
(Feb. 15, 2020  6:27 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2020  6:07 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: But what's the color of the Bearing driver?

Unfortunately, I don't think we'll know that until it's shown in a video, or we somehow get to see the back of the package, which will probably be in March. I hope it's not just clear yellow with a white plate though, that would be boring and underwhelming.

Welp, I feel dumb since the driver color has been revealed way earlier than I thought. So MagikHorse, and whoever else wanted to know it's color, here you go. It's from the Vocare Project.
[Image: UD-min.png]
It's a nice red Bearing, and the whole thing looks amazing. That bright red really catches my eye and I want it so bad. Definitely a nice bey with some great competitive parts. Worth the pickup.
THIS THING IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This will be another 00 to add to my collection, so i'm gonna be happy once this thing is released.

You’ve probably seen it by now, but if not, the Bearing driver is red. So we’re getting a red disc, frame, and driver.