B-00 Union Diabolos.00E.Br超王龍 (wbba store limited)

[Image: EQu-XjxU0AEtszu?format=png&name=small]
HD image of the new bey. It's called the Super King Dragon Version, and the Expand looks to be red. I love how it looks.
(Feb. 15, 2020  5:01 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: [Image: EQu-XjxU0AEtszu?format=png&name=small]
HD image of the new bey. It's called the Super King Dragon Version, and the Expand looks to be red. I love how it looks.

YES! A RED EXPAND FRAME! THIS WILL LOOK SOOOO GOOD AND I ALREADY HAVE A BEY COMBO THAT WAS GONNA USE A RED EXPAND AND IT'S FINALLY HERE! I am SOOOOO picking this up
But what's the color of the Bearing driver?

Inquiring minds need to know!
(Feb. 15, 2020  6:07 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: But what's the color of the Bearing driver?

Unfortunately, I don't think we'll know that until it's shown in a video, or we somehow get to see the back of the package, which will probably be in March. I hope it's not just clear yellow with a white plate though, that would be boring and underwhelming.

Welp, I feel dumb since the driver color has been revealed way earlier than I thought. So MagikHorse, and whoever else wanted to know it's color, here you go. It's from the Vocare Project.
[Image: UD-min.png]
It's a nice red Bearing, and the whole thing looks amazing. That bright red really catches my eye and I want it so bad. Definitely a nice bey with some great competitive parts. Worth the pickup.
(Feb. 15, 2020  6:27 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2020  6:07 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: But what's the color of the Bearing driver?

Unfortunately, I don't think we'll know that until it's shown in a video, or we somehow get to see the back of the package, which will probably be in March. I hope it's not just clear yellow with a white plate though, that would be boring and underwhelming.

Welp, I feel dumb since the driver color has been revealed way earlier than I thought. So MagikHorse, and whoever else wanted to know it's color, here you go. It's from the Vocare Project.
[Image: UD-min.png]
It's a nice red Bearing, and the whole thing looks amazing. That bright red really catches my eye and I want it so bad. Definitely a nice bey with some great competitive parts. Worth the pickup.
THIS THING IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This will be another 00 to add to my collection, so i'm gonna be happy once this thing is released.

You’ve probably seen it by now, but if not, the Bearing driver is red. So we’re getting a red disc, frame, and driver.
Red 00, bearing, and expand! This thing is insane
(Feb. 22, 2020  10:46 PM)Nik P. Wrote: Red 00, bearing, and expand! This thing is insane

Ikr
I'm surprised it took them this long for a new Union base. Well, better late than never!
WHERE TO PICK THIS UP??!! (Except for EBay)
(Feb. 25, 2020  4:34 PM)Okster Wrote: I prefer venom Diabolos

This is not the place to post this. You have done this kind of thing on many threads, so I am going to let a mod like DeceasedCrab deal with you.
(Feb. 25, 2020  5:01 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2020  4:34 PM)Okster Wrote: I prefer venom Diabolos

This is not the place to post this. You have done this kind of thing on many threads, so I am going to let a mod like DeceasedCrab deal with you.
I dont understand, what's wrong with what he said? He simply said he prefers Venom Diabolos over Union Diabolos.
(Feb. 25, 2020  5:14 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2020  5:01 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: This is not the place to post this. You have done this kind of thing on many threads, so I am going to let a mod like DeceasedCrab deal with you.
I dont understand, what's wrong with what he said? He simply said he prefers Venom Diabolos over Union Diabolos.

It’s not on topic to the thread.
(Feb. 25, 2020  5:19 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2020  5:14 PM)g2_ Wrote: I dont understand, what's wrong with what he said? He simply said he prefers Venom Diabolos over Union Diabolos.

But it relates to Union Diabolos.
the picture just loaded it looks INSANE!!!!!
(Feb. 25, 2020  5:19 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2020  5:14 PM)g2_ Wrote: I dont understand, what's wrong with what he said? He simply said he prefers Venom Diabolos over Union Diabolos.

I don't see how it isn't on topic. He's simply saying he likes something else more, which is a valid comparative opinion between the two beys.

Though it seems like the picture finally loaded and he decided to change his mind anyways.
(Feb. 25, 2020  11:33 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2020  5:19 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: It’s not on topic to the thread.

I don't see how it isn't on topic. He's simply saying he likes something else more, which is a valid comparative opinion between the two beys.

Though it seems like the picture finally loaded and he decided to change his mind anyways.

He’s posted a lot of spam, so I guess I might have been to hard on him. I apologize to him for false accusations then.
(Feb. 25, 2020  11:33 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2020  5:19 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: It’s not on topic to the thread.

But it’s somewhat meaningless just saying “I prefer Venom Diabolos” without even stating why. It’s meaning less without the reason of why he prefers Venom Diabolos.
(Feb. 26, 2020  2:54 AM)Orpheus Wrote: But it’s somewhat meaningless just saying “I prefer Venom Diabolos” without even stating why. It’s meaning less without the reason of why he prefers Venom Diabolos.

If not explaining your reason for your opinion is meaningless, then every single person on this forum has been guilty of that at least once.
(Mar. 06, 2020  8:33 AM)renidage Wrote:

My takeaway from that video: the sparking gimmick is WEAK.
(Mar. 06, 2020  2:14 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote: My takeaway from that video: the sparking gimmick is WEAK.

Any stronger and two possible outcomes will ensue.
1. The overall launch strength will be weaker due to the increased friction between the spark material and the spark material.
2. The user will get burned when attempting to grip the Sparking BeyLauncher by itself and ripping it by the ripcord.

Besides, the BeyLauncher won’t be the only one emitting slightly aesthetically pleasing kid-safe sparks.