[Product]  B-00 Shining αmaterios.3.Destroy'[Switch Game- Battle Zero Exclusive]

It is rumoured to be release with Switch Game.
[Image: 21l1vuc.jpg]
[Image: 2gv4sg0.jpg]
[Image: 2holjfc.jpg]
We are getting a lot of dashs.....
we need to figure out it's Release date now..............
More Images fro Twitter
[Image: 2zq8v82.jpg]
(Sep. 04, 2018  4:48 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: [Image: 21l1vuc.jpg]
[Image: 2gv4sg0.jpg]
[Image: 2holjfc.jpg]
We are getting a lot of dashs.....
we need to figure out it's Release date now..............

I need that destroy recolor so bad now... `w´
I'm pretty sure it releases with the Switch game
And I guess this is following the 3DS recolor scheme from the original Amaterios
10-25-18 with the game. Pre order of the game is already up.
Nice Thread , Adarsh !!
Aha! A play on the name 3DS with the combo 3.Ds. Genius.
(Sep. 04, 2018  4:52 PM)Shindog Wrote: 10-25-18 with the game. Pre order of the game is already up.

Could you give a link
(Sep. 04, 2018  5:00 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  4:52 PM)Shindog Wrote: 10-25-18 with the game.  Pre order of the game is already up.

Could you give a link
Just go to Play-Asia.com and search Beyblade
(Sep. 04, 2018  5:00 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Aha! A play on the name 3DS with the combo 3.Ds. Genius.

Nice Pun , right there !!  Grin Grin Grin Grin
(Sep. 04, 2018  5:00 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Aha! A play on the name 3DS with the combo 3.Ds. Genius.

Aha, clever haha. I'm sure LeftBurst will be proud of that!
Pretty sure this is supposed to be Shining Amaterios. Can OP fix the title please?
Was hoping to get Orichalcum with the switch game to finally make it easier to obtain but this looks sweet as well! Kind've unexpected!
(Sep. 04, 2018  5:57 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Pretty sure this is supposed to be Shining Amaterios. Can OP fix the title please?

Sure....
BTW Is there any word like Yami- Darkness, version of Shining?
(Sep. 04, 2018  6:02 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  5:57 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Pretty sure this is supposed to be Shining Amaterios. Can OP fix the title please?

Sure....

Hikari means light
Hikariterios
(Sep. 04, 2018  4:52 PM)Shindog Wrote: 10-25-18 with the game.  Pre order of the game is already up.

(Sep. 04, 2018  7:18 PM)Whiteskyprophet Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  6:02 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Sure....

Hikari means light
Hikariterios

Maybe??
I want @[marutii] to confirm
(Sep. 04, 2018  6:02 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

Sure....

I think its hikari or shainingu I'm not sure though,  I kind of forgot.
(Sep. 04, 2018  7:21 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  6:02 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Sure....

I think its hikari or shainingu I'm not sure though,  I kind of forgot.

Shainingu is just the Japanese way of pronouncing the English word Shining. Yami means Dark(ness) and Hikari means Light. Hikaru is the japanese verb of Hikari and means 'to shine'.

Edit: It's confirmed to be Hikari Amaterios (Hikariterios) because you can see the abbreviation 光α for Hikari Amaterios right under the Layer. 光 means Light and that translates to Hikari. I hope this was helpful.
Do both Shinning Amaterios and Shadow Amaterios looks Same. I mean see both have same design. Only difference is of colour scheme and parts.
(Sep. 04, 2018  8:12 PM)Lakshya Mundri Wrote: Do both Shinning Amaterios and Shadow Amaterios looks Same. I mean see both have same design. Only difference is of colour scheme and parts.

I'm guessing that the relationship between Yami-Terios and Hikari-Terios is identical to the one between Ωrichalcum and Shadow Ωrichalcum. They look and act nearly identical apart from the color schemes, combos, and slightly different contact point shapes.
(Sep. 04, 2018  7:19 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

(Sep. 04, 2018  7:18 PM)Whiteskyprophet Wrote: Hikari means light
Hikariterios

Maybe??
I want @[marutii] to confirm

They call it only Shining Amaterios on that flyer.
This looks amazing! YES @ all of this.

Transparent and upgraded Destroy Driver? Hell, yes.
It says Shining Amaterios has some moving gimick on layer and it's totally defferent from Shadow Amaterios
Wow, that looks incredible! Destroy is my favourite driver, so to see it get an upgrade is exciting! Hopefully this means we'll also be seeing it in cheaper releases. Super glad I preordered this a while back.

For anyone wanting this, it's also available on AmiAmi.
I don't think it is necessary to improve the burst resistance of Destroy, since people in most case use Ds not simply for attack, but use it as a speed equalizer (an alternative to Br and At, but has more attack potential at the beginning) because of its LAD ability.
I hope TT could release a Variable', Jolt' and Volcanic'.