[Product]  Archer Hercules.10C.A'

There is no official information about this release, but Takara Tomy have given this product to a youtuber and he make a video.
(Start from 13:50)
This might be a wbba. store exclusive like the Amaterios.7M.X and Blaze Ragnaruk.4S.B
[Image: 6df107a8ly1fwyxv8u3jzj208n075773.jpg]
[Image: 6df107a8ly1fwyxv8tm6yj20890600up.jpg]
[Image: 6df107a8ly1fwyxv8ji35j204c03x74p.jpg]
The layer looks dope.
I wasn't expecting Accel', this is very interesting....

Also, might be the most mismatched colors I've ever seen.......A yellow driver, a pink frame, a green disc, and a (mostly) blue layer? Come on TT!
Archer Hercules has a really funky colour scheme, it reminds me of that Blade Blast Death Quetzalcoatl in a way and... I kinda like it. Now it looks really weird but for some reason I love how colourful it is, it is unique and I'll definitely get it for the layer alone. The 10 disk looks weird, reminds me of something from Sparks FX, but it matches the colourfulness better here. Cross looks okay, good to see more recolours for that, in red too. Accel'... why not I guess, we do have Zephyr' after all... it's in gold too so that's cool. So yeah, I ought to pick one of these bad boys up.
This is such a weird looking colour scheme. I LOVE it.
a painted 10 disc is a nice bonus
I think I'd like it better if the 10 was a different color. Love the layer though
DUDE,that layer is sooo weird,I love it,those colours blend in an interesting way,10 is a very light and pleasant green,c is okay,and a’ “WHAT”,gold with that layer colour,I hope I can get this ,and the whole bey I think wil look okay together I guess
WoW , That layer looks SICK and the Disk 10 ( WILL look great on gF with proof frame ) and the Accel' ( I must say , they have paid Homage to the First driver to start with 'Burst' system format , by making it Competitive AGAIN !! )
Man,what would it’s price be,under 30 dollars
Accel prime is one step closer to getting stamina type prime drivers.

I don't think A' will have much competitive value due to Z' already existing.
(Nov. 07, 2018  12:55 PM)MWF Wrote: Accel prime is one step closer to getting stamina type prime drivers.

Yeah, the shape seems all like Accel but what's difference?
Zephyr' is a highly competitive driver...
But we still don't know much about Accel'...
(Nov. 07, 2018  2:05 PM)Turbo blader Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2018  12:55 PM)MWF Wrote: Accel prime is one step closer to getting stamina type prime drivers.

Zephyr' is not that competitive, Since it has no LAD, and the meta is full of opposite spin battles, and they require high LAD potential.
Accel' is same
That Layer looks like something Hasbro would make circa 2016 lol. Accel' is cool though!
The frame along is worth it. I have zero pink grapefruit frames.
(Nov. 07, 2018  2:05 PM)Turbo blader Wrote:

Higher burst resistance. That's all a dash driver is.
When I look at this I thought it was kind of ugly, though I am starting to admire it in an odd way. The colour scheme somehow works out, despite being straight out of Spark FX haha. Its nice to see a separate release of the 10 Disk (and painted), another release of Cross and even a ' version for one of the first Drivers! This seems like a worthwhile purchase overall, just slap Xtend+ on it.
This probably the most competitive release right next to Archer Hercules as a starter...just like above^^^ Xt+ will make it a God. Proof plus the painted 10 will look sick. 100% must have XD
Why was accel' in the US App before being announced in JP? Like what they did with Shining Amaterios. This doesn't make any sense!
(Nov. 08, 2018  2:25 AM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: Why was accel' in the US App before being announced in JP? Like what they did with Shining Amaterios. This doesn't make any sense!

There is no Accel' in the Hasbro app. Dash drivers don't exist in the Hasbro app, and most likely not exist in the Turbo line.
(Nov. 08, 2018  2:58 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2018  2:25 AM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: Why was accel' in the US App before being announced in JP? Like what they did with Shining Amaterios. This doesn't make any sense!

There is no Accel' in the Hasbro app. Dash drivers don't exist in the Hasbro app, and most likely not exist in the Turbo line.

The Hasbro app puts -S instead of ‘ because they add a slingshock gimmick instead of a golden spring.
(Nov. 08, 2018  3:07 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2018  2:58 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: There is no Accel' in the Hasbro app. Dash drivers don't exist in the Hasbro app, and most likely not exist in the Turbo line.

The Hasbro app puts -S instead of ‘ because they add a slingshock gimmick instead of a golden spring.

Slingshock is entirely different from dash drivers
(Nov. 08, 2018  3:07 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2018  3:07 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: The Hasbro app puts -S instead of ‘ because they add a slingshock gimmick instead of a golden spring.

Slingshock is entirely different from dash drivers

That’s what they do instead of dash
(Nov. 08, 2018  3:16 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2018  3:07 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Slingshock is entirely different from dash drivers

That’s what they do instead of dash

But it isn't dash tho, that's what he's trying to say. Accel-S being released in the game doesn't mean that Hasbro teased Accel'
(Nov. 08, 2018  3:19 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2018  3:16 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: That’s what they do instead of dash

But it isn't dash tho, that's what he's trying to say. Accel-S being released in the game doesn't mean that Hasbro teased Accel'

I think it does because they have a -S version of every driver that has a dash version, plus there is an accel’ that is being released.