[Product]  Archer Hercules.10C.A'

(Nov. 11, 2018  11:32 PM)Ultragunner Wrote: Really want to pick this up and the Saint Geist Fafnir...

Does anybody have more info on the Saint Fafnir btw?
Its a lottery bey. You wont be able to get it (unless someone sells it would would be between 3-500 at least  its already in the beylocker. Been there for weeks.
(Nov. 08, 2018  5:59 PM)LazerBeamz Wrote: Here's my worry with these new aH recolors:

The recent recolor of aH from rbv12 removed the soft plastic that surrounded the arrows and gimmick and replaced them with the hard plastic of the layer. This significantly affects aH's performance, increasing recoil and making it more likely to burst.

I sincerely hope they keep the same plastic from the original. It would be a shame to doop this awesome recolor with crappy plastic.

Whoa! Are you sure about that? I just bought one rbv12 aH...
(Nov. 12, 2018  6:47 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2018  5:59 PM)LazerBeamz Wrote: Here's my worry with these new aH recolors:

The recent recolor of aH from rbv12 removed the soft plastic that surrounded the arrows and gimmick and replaced them with the hard plastic of the layer. This significantly affects aH's performance, increasing recoil and making it more likely to burst.

I sincerely hope they keep the same plastic from the original. It would be a shame to doop this awesome recolor with crappy plastic.

Whoa! Are you sure about that? I just bought one rbv12 aH...

I agree with LazerBeamz.  I do notice a difference in performances.
(Nov. 12, 2018  7:36 PM)Shindog Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2018  6:47 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Whoa! Are you sure about that? I just bought one rbv12 aH...

I agree with LazerBeamz.  I do notice a difference in performances.

Hi shindog, how bad it is?
(Nov. 12, 2018  9:09 PM)Wbblader/90 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2018  7:36 PM)Shindog Wrote: I agree with LazerBeamz.  I do notice a difference in performances.

Hi shindog, how bad it is?
I did a test between the old aH and the new Blue one (aH.0.Et) vs dH.10D.DS’.  If I remember correctly yellow aH won overall but the Blue one bursted like 4-6 times and the yellow one did not burst.

Here’s the test results:  

Started testing dH a little bit.  

15 rounds done (1 miss launch, 2 snipe bursts)-I didn’t count these and added two rounds because I lost count.  

dH.10D.Ds’ vs (blue)aH.0.Et 
dH    4 Burst, 3OS (58%win)
aH    1KO 4OS. (42% win)

10 and dagger seems to line up with dH blades well so I tested it.  

https://youtu.be/4Gd4hX1PJwQ

Edit:

Adding results testing agains yellow aH. 21 rounds because I miscounted again. 

dH.10D.Ds’ vs (yellow)(LC)aH.0.Et (same 0 and Et I used for the blue aH test)

dH  5OS 2KO 7 wins (33.3% win)
aH  14OS 14  wins (66.6% win)

dH was always launched second in both tests.
I forgot to remove the LC from the yellow aH to keep things more consistent.  But still...Zero bursts.  Not all launchs were great, but still.. zero bursts compare to 4-6 vs the blue aH.  I am still me, skilled or not, I bursted the blue one and not the yellow one.

https://youtu.be/2v3YmJeHUn4
(Nov. 12, 2018  9:43 PM)Shindog Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2018  9:09 PM)Wbblader/90 Wrote: Hi shindog, how bad it is?
I did a test between the old aH and the new Blue one (aH.0.Et) vs dH.10D.DS’.  If I remember correctly yellow aH won overall but the Blue one bursted like 4-6 times and the yellow one did not burst.

Here’s the test results:  

Started testing dH a little bit.  

15 rounds done (1 miss launch, 2 snipe bursts)-I didn’t count these and added two rounds because I lost count.  

dH.10D.Ds’ vs (blue)aH.0.Et 
dH    4 Burst, 3OS (58%win)
aH    1KO 4OS. (42% win)

10 and dagger seems to line up with dH blades well so I tested it.  

https://youtu.be/4Gd4hX1PJwQ

Edit:

Adding results testing agains yellow aH. 21 rounds because I miscounted again. 

dH.10D.Ds’ vs (yellow)(LC)aH.0.Et (same 0 and Et I used for the blue aH test)

dH  5OS 2KO 7 wins (33.3% win)
aH  14OS 14  wins (66.6% win)

dH was always launched second in both tests.
I forgot to remove the LC from the yellow aH to keep things more consistent.  But still...Zero bursts.  Not all launchs were great, but still.. zero bursts compare to 4-6 vs the blue aH.  I am still me, skilled or not, I bursted the blue one and not the yellow one.

https://youtu.be/2v3YmJeHUn4

Oh, that's so sad... Do you think the changes of plastic play a primary role in blue aH's inferior performances?
(Nov. 12, 2018  10:06 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Oh, that's so sad... Do you think the changes of plastic play a primary role in blue aH's inferior performances?
I think so but of course I am not certain.  The plastic certainly looks and feels different.  It behaves differently in matches too if you ask me.
(Nov. 12, 2018  10:25 PM)Shindog Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2018  10:06 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Oh, that's so sad... Do you think the changes of plastic play a primary role in blue aH's inferior performances?
I think so but of course I am not certain.  The plastic certainly looks and feels different.  It behaves differently in matches too if you ask me.

Sorry to disturb you again, but in your opinion a lighter disc and a LC would help?
(Nov. 12, 2018  10:30 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2018  10:25 PM)Shindog Wrote: I think so but of course I am not certain.  The plastic certainly looks and feels different.  It behaves differently in matches too if you ask me.

Sorry to disturb you again, but in your opinion a lighter disc and a LC would help?
I don’t think so, but Of course I can’t be sure.  You can see in the test I did forget to remove the LC in the yellow one.  And then the yellow happen to do better....  But I am not sure LC helps burst resistance that much in aH.  Light disk may help but I used the exact same disk and driver in both test.  So if the blue aH layer requires a lighter disk to reduce burst risk......
TT put up a video !!
It's just me or the plastic under the bows of this aH looks similar to the original version, just painted?
(Nov. 24, 2018  6:26 AM)Leo Burst Wrote:
OMG! The layer looks fabulous! I really wish I could get it at a reasonable price... It's WBBA. That's gonna dent my wallet so hard if I do commit to it...
Guys, do you already have it? I can't understand if the plastic is like the original but simply in a quite dark orange or like the rbv12 plastic found on the blue Archer Hercules...
The colors are so wacky on this bey! Usually, I would think all these colors don't match together at all, but somehow all the colors blend together. I think accel' may be really good, and just maybe a little competitive because it has great stamina, it's easily to control, and now super hard to burst. I'm really digging this archer Hercules layer, and I also like the frame and driver. For some reason I just don't like the green 10 disk.
(Nov. 24, 2018  5:38 PM)Flashh Wrote: The colors are so wacky on this bey! Usually, I would think all these colors don't match together at all, but somehow all the colors blend together. I think accel' may be really good, and just maybe a little competitive because it has great stamina, it's easily to control, and now super hard to burst. I'm really digging this archer Hercules layer, and I also like the frame and driver. For some reason I just don't like the green 10 disk.

Whatever A' will work on, Z' will also probably work. A' will have fewer issues though, as Hole Flat styled drivers like Z' are prone to dents and wear. Otherwise they're pretty similar, with Z' having slightly less grip and slightly higher Stamina.
Haha c'mon guys we need to know if this aH is neutered or not
(Nov. 25, 2018  2:19 AM)Ultragunner Wrote: Haha c'mon guys we need to know if this aH is neutered or not

Umm... Wut. I didn't get what you mean...
(Nov. 25, 2018  7:21 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2018  2:19 AM)Ultragunner Wrote: Haha c'mon guys we need to know if this aH is neutered or not

Umm... Wut. I didn't get what you mean...

I think what they are trying to say is Archer Hercules easier to burst like the blue version that was released in the dead hades random booster, or is it normal.
(Nov. 25, 2018  8:24 AM)Brainofcthulu Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2018  7:21 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Umm... Wut. I didn't get what you mean...

I think what they are trying to say is Archer Hercules easier to burst like the blue version that was released in the dead hades random booster, or is it normal.

Bingo!

I want to know before I buy....

Also is there a chance they may ban the OG aH and only allowed the other releases in tourney's?