Prime Apocalypse NOW!

Brooklyn, New York
Tournament Results
Kings Games
1685 E 15th St
12:00 PM on 11/10/2019
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  

This is a $5 Venue Fee.

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Hey Everyone!

We're back at it again with another tournament at King's Games!

Our current tournament date is Sunday, November 10th, 2019 at Kings Games for a Beyblade Burst Format tournament!

Important Information:

1. Tournament Registration begins at 11:30am. 

Please plan to arrive at Kings Games before registration starts. The later you arrive, the longer it will take to start the tournament.

2. The Tournament begins at 12:00pm. 

You will not be able to register after 12:00pm. Even if you are joined to this tournament on this thread, if you are not registered by 12:00pm or arrive after 12:00pm we will be unable to fit you into the bracket.

Tournament System:

Depending on the number of participants we will use one of the following systems to run the first stage of this tournament:

Swiss (17 - 32 Players):
Bladers play 5 rounds. After the first round, bladers are paired based on their match history. Bladers with the highest records face each other, then the second-highest, etc. The top eight players advance to the final stage.

Double Elimination (33+ Players):
In Double Elimination, there are two brackets: the Winners Bracket and Losers Bracket. After losing once, Bladers are sent to the Losers Bracket. If they lose for a second time, they are eliminated from the event. Once both brackets have been completed, the top eight players (top four from the Winners Bracket, top four from the Losers Bracket) advance to the final stage.

Participant Cap:
Due to safety and the fact that there is another event being held at KG, this tournament will have a 60 PARTICIPANT CAP. Please join soon if you would like to participate. Joining secures you a spot on the participant list down below!

PRIZES!

RBV 17 TACT FAFNIR 11 REVOLVE SEN

GT RLC Vol 3 JUDGMENT ASHURA ZAN

GT RLC Vol 2 POISON HYDRA

1st place will have 1st pick, 2nd place will have 2nd pick, and 3rd place receives the remaining prize.

The tournament will take place at Kings Games, rain or shine. Please pay the venue fee at the cash register on the first floor. The tournament will be held on the second floor.

Please Arrive On Time

Please be sure to arrive ON TIME for this tournament. We will start registration at 11:30 AM and will begin the tournament at approximately 12:00PM. If you think you're going to run a bit late, please let me know via a post through this thread or a PM and I'll see what I can do!

If you plan on attending, please click the blue JOIN TOURNAMENT button at the top of this page!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Oct. 27, 2019  11:20 PM)SUPERDUCKY Wrote: Is it just me or why is most of the user accounts where made today or yesterday bots?

yea not just you
No I told alot of keep saying from long time ago of they want join and Lazer did too

Don't be to confident you have to be you and do your best not to be oh I'm so strong be u and you can be the best in The WBO
(Oct. 27, 2019  9:33 PM)God of god Wrote: I will win nothing will stop me

You wish

Yeah hope it’s not bots
Prize Update!

Let's make this a great one!

?
i hope you guys good luck because theres going to be alot of strong bladers and you know im gonna be there bubby so watch out
(Oct. 29, 2019  1:28 PM)LazerBeamz Wrote: Prize Update!

hi lazer SUPERDUCKY @redninja_0829 The_Gotham was wondering if you wanna help me host tournaments in between lazer's, lazer as you are probably very tired trying to organize your tournaments I understand if you can't make it but the next tournaments are about 1 month away Ik super ducky want's to help so we could cut time on touraments wait  if me and superducky help to 2 weeks and help lazer out cuz he probably needs a break time to time

Dude is that right for the first one RBv 17 tact fafnir 11 revolve sen the only one i see is wizard baohot  
00 cross jolt' is that what you mean
(Oct. 29, 2019  11:50 PM)Hector619 Wrote:

Dude is that right for the first one RBv 17 tact fafnir 11 revolve sen the only one i see is wizard baohot  

Um yeah. What I posted is right. It's one of the pulls from RBV 17...

https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Tact_Fa...evolve_Sen
(Oct. 29, 2019  10:29 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: hi lazer SUPERDUCKY @redninja_0829 The_Gotham was wondering if you wanna help me host tournaments in between lazer's, lazer as you are probably very tired trying to organize your tournaments I understand if you can't make it but the next tournaments are about 1 month away Ik super ducky want's to help so we could cut time on touraments wait  if me and superducky help to 2 weeks and help lazer out cuz he probably needs a break time to time

Thanks for the shout but currently I'm only able to help with Lazer and Pixel tourneys. Otherwise good luck!
(Oct. 30, 2019  12:07 AM)LazerBeamz Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2019  11:50 PM)Hector619 Wrote: Dude is that right for the first one RBv 17 tact fafnir 11 revolve sen the only one i see is wizard baohot  

Um yeah. What I posted is right. It's one of the pulls from RBV 17...

https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Tact_Fa...evolve_Sen

Ohhhhhh that one ok
Hey guys I'm ready to battle
(Oct. 27, 2019  2:12 AM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote: Happy Early Birthday than BladerX78

And guys I changed my Profile
Yeah, I noticed. Nice

I'll try to make it, and hopefully do better!
I'm hyped already 8 days!
I was just about to join...... now I’m sad T^T

I was going to use union Achilles

I could have joined but my account was glitchy so I could not join in time

Laser are you able to go even if you did not sign up for the tournament? Not to play in the tournament but to battle and trade.
(Nov. 02, 2019  11:10 PM)xomango Wrote: I was just about to join...... now I’m sad T^T

Laser are you able to go even if you did not sign up for the tournament? Not to play in the tournament but to battle and trade.

It's not buggy, the tournament is just full. There are usually 10-15 people that don't show up to tournaments, so you can ask to be on the waiting list.
(Nov. 02, 2019  11:10 PM)xomango Wrote: I was just about to join...... now I’m sad T^T

Yeah, but you can also be on the waiting list. So if one person doesn't come you cold go in their place. Hope to see ya there!
(Oct. 27, 2019  2:05 AM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote: I'm so Hyped ! I cant wait to show u guys what my new special launch is! And I can't wait to meet all the new Bladers

Didn't we already do that?? you mean all those people who started like a day ago nevermind

You still have a chance you should still go

??
Actually. I can't arrive at the tournament cause I'm going to be busy. But I can't unjoin the tournament. Oof
Thanks lazar i havent been able to go to a brooklyn tournament in so long
I really wish I could join

when is the next time you will host a tournament Lazer?
Can i buy a launcher lr tt from someone that fits in grip for like 5 to 10 dollars gamingthree#0381 in disc
I wish everyone the best of luck and do not bully anyone or take anyone's beyblade with other asking and if u take a part that isn't yours and take it home we will ban you from the WBO and agian it's not about winning it's about having fun guys
(Nov. 10, 2019  3:49 AM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote: I wish everyone the best of luck and do not bully anyone or take anyone's beyblade with other asking and if u take a part that isn't yours and take it home we will ban you from the WBO and agian it's not about winning it's about having fun guys

That took a weird turn lol
(Nov. 10, 2019  3:51 AM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2019  3:49 AM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote: I wish everyone the best of luck and do not bully anyone or take anyone's beyblade with other asking and if u take a part that isn't yours and take it home we will ban you from the WBO and agian it's not about winning it's about having fun guys

That took a weird turn lol

It did, but there was a precedent for it, there was an incident some months ago. And by we I think he means the WBO committee, because NewRocChampion1 doesn't have the authority to ban anything.