Potential Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos

Added ray on a lower track than 100... it seems to have good results for people...
Due to the release of the 230 track and it's effectiveness against low track stamina and attack combos, a lot were removed from the list if they did not have extraordinary results.
And actually, please also put MF Gravity Perseus at the CH120/145 (Left spin, Counter mode) Height as a counter against 230?
it's not a "counter" to 230, so much as a general attack type that also does well against 230.

This is reminding me of the "Libra Killer" thing again hah.
this is tested and earth bull 85 wd defeats it
You should take down Galaxy Pegasis 145RF as it is proved useless.
(Jan. 13, 2011  11:26 PM)Dan Wrote: You should take down Galaxy Pegasis 145RF as it is proved useless.

Yup I missed that thnx Dan.
Hmm, Chipz had been fiddling around with an MF Rock Bull 85CS as a hybrid between Attack and Solo Spin Stamina, but I don't think he ever followed up on it. I myself find it rather interesting. Rock has mediocre attack abilities, but excellent Solo-Spin times. Perhaps a TT rock will be the better option, but if McFrowns Rock Bull 85MS Mold is Hasbro, then best use the Hasbro for less recoil (Worse Attack) and better overall stamina. When put against Top-ier stamina customs, simply bank and BAM! You have a decent chance of winning. Although CS can't compare to WD, the Rock MW + Half RF = Epic Win. Whereas, when against something like MF-H Earth Bull 230/GB145RS, then simply straight shoot and generally CS will be able to outlast Bull, unless your CS is tuffed up like Chipz. (He has two though, one agressive and the other defencive)

He also seems to have achieved better Win Rates using MF-H LLD 85CS rather than MF-H Vulcan Bull 85CS. He claims that LLD has a built in Upper, haha. (I understand that no MFB has any sufficient upper as of yet) The fact that LLD is in Left-Spin also raises the fact that it has a decent chance of winning against Vulcan paired with a CS, while still being able to OS an Earth custom using RS/RSF.

I request that the following be done:

MF-H LLD 85CS Vs. MF-H Vulcan Bull 85CS Mild CS Smug

and

MF Rock Bull 85CS Vs. Defence and Stamina custom, and perhps a battle between the victor of the above?
I'd like MF Pisces 90CS to be tested some time soon. I really have faith in the Pisces wheel.
(Jan. 14, 2011  8:34 PM)Raijin Wrote: I'd like MF Pisces 90CS to be tested some time soon. I really have faith in the Pisces wheel.

Wrong thread bro.
Yeah, purhaps. Dunno where to go if I need a combo tested.
(Feb. 23, 2011  1:26 AM)?uestion Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Great-Wa...RSF?page=1

should be in consideration for def.

Cool

Also, MF L Drago 100WF is duplicated. Remove the one with only 100WF.
Why is MLD is not there?
Uhh, maybe MLD isn't here bcause it's already listed as top tier?
EDIT: My bad, where'd it go, it was up there, I'm sure...

Also, that hell combo on cs instead is still horribly strong, and beats the random dark based combos of poor children in early tourney rounds. And just about every stamina blade. There's testing around somewhere.

Also, mfh basalt aquario/bull 230cs is obviously top tier, outspins or ko's almost anything. That, hell+bd145 and ltsc's form the (un)holy trinity of NoATK4U, making attack far less reliable
i don't see it on competitive combos list though....
That's really weird, I'm certain it was up there before.
(Mar. 20, 2011  7:59 AM)MeteorKing Wrote: That's really weird, I'm certain it was up there before.

no it was never, but it is on ultrablader's MFB tier list thread, and the list should be uppdated with meteo on
Wow, I swear it was on the one in the adv. Forum.
Oh well, frankly, mfh basalt aquario/bull 230 cs and various hell + bd145 combos need to be added, considering they ARE the metagame where people can get them.

I really have to do tests on the different hell combos, but I'd need another hell kerbecs and two Identical cs's and such. And more motivation.
Does anyone have any recommendations to add on/take off the OP?
AD145 is now recognized as Top-Tier and should be Taken of.
All the Attack Combo's Listed are Top-Tier and should be Taken off.
MF LDrago and Flame Bull are now Recognized as Good Destablizers and should be Taken off.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ultimate...rago-100JB

Destabilizer/Spin Stealer. If you don't believe it's a good combo, completely ignore this. Diamond actually said in second post...
That's pRETTY GOOD.
I would like that to be Tested with Earth Bull 100 WD and Hell Kerebcs BD145 WD